ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

D

DApea!

Its not as old as "Plz", "Thx", "Bye" .. "ffs" etc. (which, yes, even i used to use, err, around two years ago)

Respect the BW elders, bender.

D

DApea!

Dont waste your time reading it then, let alone replying?.

Keep to your cshell scripting, you have to keep those rips going on all the servers you admin //

What would the world be without the new breed of pseudo-l33tist sheep.

You know, it used to mean something to be l33t, when there was a few REAL 0wners around, now with all the llamas that have been striving to get there since they first saw some flame war on #quake2.uk or something, its gotten REALLY pathetic, nobody really respects you at all, why should they?, you give abuse that surely you dont actually mean, but you think people will suddenly respect you MORE for acting like a complete twat?

l8rs, i only care this much because i dont think people should do this to themselves, why do it?, waste of time anyway, and you'll end up having only a few such as yourself to hang around with.

T

Testin da Cable

havn't seen a handbag as yet, but things still could get interesting :)

N

Nibbler

OH AND THEY'RE OUT!!!

006.jpg

O

old.TUG

Originally posted by Nosser-
It's old now

Fuck off

Thx

Fuck off fanny boy... u daren't come see ur m8s incase ur g/f tells u off.

Lamelamelame attitude son, drop eet or go away.

O

old.Japes

LOL @ The classic grab of R&M on Shooting Stars. :)

B

bodhi

Dapea - oh do fuck off you lame twat

TUG - least his girlfriend is old enough

Nuff said

Plz

Thx

Bye

O

old.TUG

He's still putting on some naff act when he sits behind his PC though. I think it's all those tools who sit in IRC talking bollox all day who make him think he's 'hard' and I know the guy, he's far from it :D

Me says: if you're gonna have an 'attitude', make sure you'd stick to it in real life unless you wanna prove yourself to be a complete dick. I act silly IRL, so I act it in here too, but I can be quite serious too, and I even do that in here now and again.

W

Wij

There's no need to argue ppl. Keep this up and I'll sp3rm u all :)

N

nothing

Have you noticed that people are most likely to point out in others what they most hate in themselves? Bodhi.

O

old.Nosser-

Originally posted by TUG
Fuck off fanny boy... u daren't come see ur m8s incase ur g/f tells u off.

Lamelamelame attitude son, drop eet or go away.

Erm lol? I could go on to rip the living shit out of you lad, but i'd like this to end here so i'll refrain from doing so.

Btw just in case any of you missed my last point:

It's shit.

It's old.

Stop it now.

G

Btw just in case any of you missed my last point:

It's shit.

It's old.

Stop it now.

bloody right, I bet all you peeps chanting "All your base are belong to us" wore shell suits 'cos it was fashionable.

T

Testin da Cable

so? what do you care?

let em enjoy themselves ffs :)

G

Shell suits were an abomination, painful to behold (a repressed memory, brought back by the 'I love 1987' programme the other night).

All your base....etc is getting that way, it's feckin' everywhere! Some little oik has even scrawled it on a garage door in my road.

It'll all end in tears ya know :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom