All EN servers full

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno whether to laugh or cry really. I guess the positive is they are full and not fallen over yet...

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
They've got more servers they can plug in ;D Guessing they weren't expecting EN languages to be so popular on EU :D

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
They've got more servers they can plug in ;D Guessing they weren't expecting EN languages to be so popular on EU :D

I'm not gonna lose my queue place to double check but it looked like pretty much all except Spanish were full :)

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
Full? thats a laugh and a half - I just tried to start a new character on a differnt server and got told ther was an 18 min wait to get in. I think they need them servers now

Aada

Part of the furniture
tbh i doubt they will put more servers up until release they are probably getting all the data they need from the ones they have.

The servers are dead before 4pm anyway.

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
yep the point of the open beta is to test the servers to thier limits so the fact is they wont take strain off the servers they want it there to show that the servers can take it.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Full? thats a laugh and a half - I just tried to start a new character on a differnt server and got told ther was an 18 min wait to get in. I think they need them servers now

that is just a very misleading thing (bug that needs to be fixed tbh !!!) because the estimated time predication is nowhere near accurate until at least 5 second have passed. even with a queue of close to 100 people in front of me, i never had to wait for more than 2 mins in really, even if it said during the first 5 seconds that it would take 15+ mins.

and they are in the progress of allowing more and more people on each server, to find out where the limits are that the servers can cope with.

at the moment the servers seem to do well even when `full` without creating much server side lag, which means they can still allow more people on each server.

only having 2 tiers available will to some degree emulate the game on release where everyone will be in the first 1-2 zones and after 1-2 months where nearly everyone will be playing in the final tier.

i have no idea what the amount of people is that they are allowing on a server now, but the servers can clearly cope with it and they`ll keep on increasing the limit of people than can play on a server.

it`s all part of the data they want to collect from the open beta.

you are testing stuff, the fact that you can also play a pre release game is just a nice bonus ;)

it probably would be convenient for some people to have more servers, but then that aspect of the testing wouldn`t get done properly.

Kiniguw

Fledgling Freddie
The wourst part is that im playing on server Burlok and its full.. And pvp is so dead.. i mean seriusly u need to stay in que for 1 scenario for around 4h (at start places!, not gonna even mention how it looks at ather places) or smth.. and When u go and going to capture the places there is like nada ather players..
Ive been playing wholle day and at world rvr places ive seen maybe around 10 maximum destruction players and around 2-4 order players..

This sucks :/

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
The wourst part is that im playing on server Burlok and its full.. And pvp is so dead.. i mean seriusly u need to stay in que for 1 scenario for around 4h (at start places!, not gonna even mention how it looks at ather places) or smth.. and When u go and going to capture the places there is like nada ather players..
Ive been playing wholle day and at world rvr places ive seen maybe around 10 maximum destruction players and around 2-4 order players..

This sucks :/

Try the empire/chaos starter zones for tier 1 scenarios. On most servers you'll never wait more than a few minutes to get in.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Only the Destruction Side is full. Credit where credit is due, I think GoA have actually handled server populations pretty well.

Edit: I see they increased the server limit at 9pm.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Wonder if people still think Order will be the zerg realm at release now ;p

Kiniguw

Fledgling Freddie
Try the empire/chaos starter zones for tier 1 scenarios. On most servers you'll never wait more than a few minutes to get in.

Just got with my char down to empire/chaos places.. Same thing over there :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Only des is full, or high on most servers. It is easy to get on as order, and it needs more order players quick. Very unbalanced at the mo with everyone jumping for des.

MrNadger

Fledgling Freddie
not had any problems with Kharag Hirn (or whatever it's called) for Empire scenario with the guns. Got our arses handed to us on a plate though, amusingly enough the Destruction side were more organised than the Order team

Unfortunately, nothing was going on with the Elf scenario, was waiting for ages there with no luck

Aada

Part of the furniture
Im actually thinking of rolling des on release the zones just seem alot more finished and better implemented/fun.

Magus wow i love that class :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
been nice, lots of scenario's on ellyrion, esp dwarfs vs greenies

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Queued for 25 mins to get in until cap raised. But server performance seemed to be pretty good with numbers which is a big plus.

Greedygrubber

Fledgling Freddie
I'm very impressed with server performance actually. My PC can just barely run the game, so I have a very low frame rate (well <10, constantly), and the game enginge stil feels smooth and responsive as long as I don't try to manipulate the UI faster than my poor old 2100+ can handle. And that's more than I can say for some sessions of WoW I've had on this computer.

gnats255

Fledgling Freddie
if someone has a spare key for OB i would be so happy my gf wants to play it too :) i would be so happy if i could supprise her in the morning whit a key

Edit - no emails please.

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
for those of you lucky enough to be able to play, how busy are the servers?

Are we looking at the same amount as on wow? or can you go ages without seeing anyone?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
if someone has a spare key for OB i would be so happy my gf wants to play it too :) i would be so happy if i could supprise her in the morning whit a key

Thanks best regards gnats255

I know you are new, but you must learn a few things about freddy.

Freddy loves the coc.

Freddy respects the coc.

Maybe you should have a look at the coc?

Posting your email address on the forum is a no no.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Are we looking at the same amount as on wow? or can you go ages without seeing anyone?

I have had absolutely no problem getting on whatsoever, but then I have been order. Heard of ques for des though. Servers are fairly busy in terms of people about though, although the majority are focused around the PQ or RvR areas.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved

when i got online last night at around ....21.00 i think it was ?, i first patched, which took roughly 30 mins, then i got the server list, saw around 20 servers, almost all of them "Full", about 7-8 english servers and rest german, spanish or french.....anywho not english ones =)

i joined the last english server on the serverlist hoping that was the least full one =) and apparently i didnt have to do any queuing to get in so full dosent mean full it seems, anywho if you got bad experiences with one server, just try another one.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie

Imagine being an ant in an ant colony:m00:

rynnor

Rockhound
Please do not post your email addresses in this forum as it breaches the Code of Conduct - thanks :)

bobfish

Fledgling Freddie
Order ftw!

Being the underdog rules, 7 scenarios 6 wins!

Kiss my arse Destruction scum :D

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Order ftw!

How does "being the underdog" make any difference in an instanced scenario?

BTW, I still am not convinced that population will stay the same once the game hits live. I remember the same threads and the same oppinions from back when I was in the US WoW beta. Maybe the Warhammer IP attracts more greenskins-at-heart or the genre itself changed, but I aint sold yet.

Interesting times ahead! :)

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Order ftw!

so that senario you were in, were Order really fewer then desturction or are you just asuming that Order is underpopulated since so many people has mentioned they wonna go Destruction ? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom