Servers

Blake

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone got a link or something to give a view on how servers are doing , order /destro balance?
Who is moving where, and what servers are being clustered ?
I got no clue on who is moving where, and if K8P situation on balance will improve or not .
Atm i think the predictions people did that " a game with 2 realms will always be unbalanced " are becoming true .

A dok.

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
From what I've heard from people who have transferred or re-rolled from K8P, it's got less to do with there being two realms, and more to do with the attitude of the players in those realms towards those that aren't "opted" for their tier.

Until that culture's rooted out and stamped on, I doubt things will improve.

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
From what I've heard from people who have transferred or re-rolled from K8P, it's got less to do with there being two realms, and more to do with the attitude of the players in those realms towards those that aren't "opted" for their tier.

Until that culture's rooted out and stamped on, I doubt things will improve.

I'm just guessing you talked to Unleashed rerollers. A big guild that split into "hardcore 6man" and "reroll order" parts.

The spirit on K8P is bad ye, as order outnumber us close to 4:1 most of the time.

Blake

Fledgling Freddie
yes but...

current behavior doesn't improve anything tbh.
so what are the options if u just want a fun game with a bit balanced realms.

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
Azghal or Hirn from experience. Norn might be okay too but I've not played on it.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Come to hirn both realms as even as it's ever going to get and there is the makings of a good community growing.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Yup, we moved to Hirn from Orrud and so far it's been pretty good through the tiers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom