Alchemy prices (I forsee tons of flames)

N

Noche

Improved Elixirs: 15 gold for 5 (little brothers of Strong Elixirs)

Strong Elixirs: 30 gold for 5 (better than 400 bp stones)

Insta Elixirs: 100 gold for 5, 75 gold if loot proved (atm somehow bugged I´m told)

Mob loot: 2.5 gold for each 1 (for either Insta and Strong Special Potion)

LB: 25 gold for each 400 (LifeBane lvl 50 poison)

Improved Special Potion: 20 gold for 5 (HOT3, POT3 on 10 min duration, End regen3 on 2 min duration good for soloers above lvl 30)

Strong Special Potion: 100 gold for 5; 75 gold if loot proved (Not worth the trouble IMO)

Magical lesser poison: 75 gold for 100 (NS only special poisons, still need to check this price)

BG1 proc: 15 gold for 1 (Only DDs of heat, cold, energy and spirit type, last one being the best for BG1 afaik)

lvl 50 proc: 400 gold for 1 (Included DDs of 4 type, dmg shield, self haste, DOT, self 75 AF buff, self 100 ablative, being the last one VERY demanded on all tanks)

lvl 50 Charge: 300 gold for 1 (beside those in the list of 50 procs, str/con debuff, dex/quick debuff, lifedrain, self dmg add, self acuity buff 75) Remember QUAL affects charge´s total numbers (MP charge = 10 charge, while 99%-94% = less), and alchemists can recharge items on field with Liquid <Material Name> Renewal.

Before flaming me, above is the list fixed between all high alchemists in the given time in TNN (ofc craftbots not included since they don´t speak), price is subject to being changed in the future and all regard friend/guildies will be self-fix prices.

One VERY IMPORTANT thing to remember is that fixing top REVERSE PROCS was quite impossible since all who is high enough (in future) to craft em will charge their own prices (better for customers) and be prepaired to get long duration bleed on ya wallet if u buy reverse procs when they r first crafted (just an example ppl might charge ya 1p for each tincture and imbue of a reverse proc)

O

old.Mick

just remembered we missed something, the buff potions str con dex etc.....

O

old.Tzeentch

arranged prices between crafters. again. :wall:

A

Alrindel

There are SO MANY spellcrafters and alchemists skilling up that price fixing won't last more than a couple of days. ;)

And what do you mean, "again"? If there was ever a conspiracy of weaponsmiths in Hibernia somebody forgot to invite the elf...

O

old.Xanthian

I dont see the problem with "arranged" prices.
These crafters spend their days sat crafting losing shit loads of money, then u expect them to sell u items cheap ?!

If you want things cheap, craft yourself instead of pharming emain.

E

Esoteric

Every guild has their own most are 500-700+ I believe and competition to make money is fierce....... Just wait a few days for them to be 1000+

Those prices are hurrendous...... Im not sure how many people will be willing to pay them just have patience with youre guild crafters if you cant wait pay those prices. <shrugs>

A 10/15% mark up is fair.

And imo the general idea of crafting is two things 1) To make money over time if you have the skills you aren't going to loose them and make reasonable profits in the long term, more than what it cost you to craft. 2) To provide youre realm with the best equipment possible.

O

old.Nol

You guys are worse then BT

;) can you say "monopoly"? hehehehe

E

Esoteric

Yeah but Alb excal is well known for its selfishness. So no surprise really.

A

Alrindel

All the new spellcrafters and alchemists are free to try and charge as much for their stuff as they like, but they're about to get a short sharp lesson in supply and demand. That huge zerg of zombies around the alchemy table causing the capital cities to lag like crazy is what's known as supply. The first few to hit Legendary will have a window of opportunity of a couple of days to gouge the gullible, rich and impatient - and then the rest who come behind will have a terrible time recouping their powerskilling investment, because there just aren't enough paying customers in the game to make so many high level crafters profitable.

E

Evoric_

Actually, according to what i have read charge quality does NOT affect number of charges. item quality does. might want to double check this though.

E

Evoric_

And yes, as an LGM armorcrafter i think those prices seem a bit high. I know i'll be bying all my tinctures from guild alch...

C

Cloak_

With the amount of ppl ive Imbued for, I havnt had any complaints about price..

Unless im wrong?

A

angrysquirrel

as with all new things, there is a rush demand and not enough supply, the prices will stabilise, let the monkeys have their bananas for now...they will be eating grapes before they know it.

think about..star wars toys..transformers..cabbage patch kids...

anyway..back to reality, use guildies :) i know of peeps who tried to charge 100g for a potion, checked with guild..actual cost 8g..

pay it if you wanna.....

O

old.Glendower

what crap

Pricefixing is crap.

i took up this craft (Alch) to make potions for my pals, wife and self, and to also benefit the realm as a whole.

I will be doing so at cost rounded up to the nearest gold or so, but I will also not make any special trips to the stupid, difficult-to-access crafting areas.

My wife, at just shy of 700 SC, can make just about any gem ever realistically needed, and can OC up to 3 pts with good success. She just charges people cost for the same reasons I listed above.

O

old.Mick

max cost of any potion to make is 5g, and thats a 1000 skill one, all others are <3gp

sounds like yuor guildy is a bit on the greedy side too m8 :p

O

old.Tzeentch

there is an agreement on prices between the fletchers, there is an agreement on prices between tailors, and also one between several (though not all) armourcrafters, and now there is one between the alchemists.

xanthian: shut the fuck up. i dont want any 'cheap' or 'free' stuff, i just would like to be able to barter or haggle on a price, and not have to petition the board of cunts, to talk about price.
i understand people want profit on crafting, and im willing to pay that, its a service after all, i just have a strong dislike of people setting prices in agreement with other people, to make money, simply because you know you have the power to do so, and no one can do anything about it, without spending a substantial amount of time and money to get there.

the entire thing smacks me of the words 'robbing bastards', and instantly puts an air of distrust around the entire thing.

hopefully that enlightens you xanthian.

E

elerand

I'll be using prissys alchemy pricing guide, I chose to craft, developing the skill is my problem, sure the guild will help me a bit and I'm more than happy to give a good price.

O

old.Xanthian

Repeat that please Tzee in English.

If you dont like then prices dont pay, craft yourself or find someone else to buy from.

If Noche wants to charge ppl high prices then fair enough.

N

Negura`

Originally posted by Keri
I refuse to support a bot. :mgwhore2: :bore:

dont you ever say something nice ......

leave ickle noche alone :|

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Repeat that please Tzee in English.

If you dont like then prices dont pay, craft yourself or find someone else to buy from.

If Noche wants to charge ppl high prices then fair enough.

Obviously you utterly, and totally, failed to grasp what I was saying, even though it was in plain English.

I like to deal with an individual, not a cartel.

Crafters are in the position to extort, if they so choose, since what they do takes a lot of time and money.
Agreeing to prices is one step closer to that, and I am dead set against it.

D

Danya

BTW as a hib best BG 1 is heat or energy as afaik the mids and albs have only cold and spirit as racial resists. Spirit is not that good cos britons have it, and cold is norse and highlander.

K

kirennia

They are forming a cartel in order to make best profit out of you. Cartels were made illegal in real life so that customers got the best the manufacturer could offer price wise. The thing with real life is that before they were illegal or even now (some still illegally exist) if you broke the rules, you would b bound to prison by contract (or illegally have legs broken).

However this is a game, soon enough you will get few geniune nice people who decide to set reasonable prices etc and there is simply nothing another crafter can do to stop em until they bring in collisions (yeah right). They are creaming the market of the rich folk in the game and will continue to do so downward until they get to a reasonable price most will pay (think about cost of playstation for example when it first came out). Cartels and high pricing wont last in game...just give it couple of extra weeks and its pretty much certain you will have reasonably priced items coming up :D

F

Faeldawn

They spend lots of time and money lvling up to craft these items, why not make a lil profit? Ok, the prices quoted are a lil daft, but unless you have a friend or guildie who is willing to make the items for ya, how else are you gonna get what u want?

If yer daft enough to pay these prices coz no one else can/will make it for ya, then i hope its worth it.

A

Alrindel

Please feel free to post the names of the alchemists and spellcrafters who are gouging the worst - perhaps I can get together with the other weaponcrafters and we can make sure that if they ever need any weapons made for themselves, their alts or their guildmates, that they pay "a fair price". :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Danyan
BTW as a hib best BG 1 is heat or energy as afaik the mids and albs have only cold and spirit as racial resists. Spirit is not that good cos britons have it, and cold is norse and highlander.

Saracen has +5% Heat :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread