Albs

Dorimor1

Banned
GrafenburgMerc said:
Have to agree with Dori on this one, he never jumps me solo...

If he did he would die anyway :)

Bye for now

Tundula

Probably true tbh.

And Phooka, I saw you running with that NS Brendy, can't call that 'solo', anyway, if you want to be left solo thats fine, I add your name to the list, I'll leave you now.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I killed you. And I deserve to be emoted? Ok. Today I had 22 deaths, thats 22 and infact I enjoyed every single one of them because I play this game for fun not to be emoted by others.

Polza, sorry you're talking crap there, I leave soloers (I could have had 20+ other kills if I hadn't left other people today) and I be as respectful as I can, what turned you so bitter? Jumping on the bandwagon again are we?

bandwagons smells i was just abit peeved due 2 when im alrdy running from hunter, RM, and 1-2 other classes cnt rmb who up towards apk, dno if u where witht hem or not but u come sprintin up hill hittin lt and then stopin 2 nukin me. would that giv me a reason?

Dorimor1

Banned
polza said:
bandwagons smells i was just abit peeved due 2 when im alrdy running from hunter, RM, and 1-2 other classes cnt rmb who up towards apk, dno if u where witht hem or not but u come sprintin up hill hittin lt and then stopin 2 nukin me. would that giv me a reason?

Next time perhaps /hug to show you're not harmful, and tbh if it was your druid I killed then well you shouldn't be soloing with that class xD Find it hard to believe that you weren't grouped.

polza

Loyal Freddie
nah wasent druid avent played it in while, and u can solo with them i used 2 solo with it quite alot. and was on my theurg :) which is why i was running 2 apk, far as i saw was no other albs on apk hill. but ohwell shit happens

polza

Loyal Freddie
no rant from my pov, rant would involve insults? telling how 2 play? i replyed to his posts about why he gets emoted with my pov why he would, and then replyed back to wat his said if i hadent that would be rude.

Zdeath

Banned
polza said:
no rant from my pov, rant would involve insults? telling how 2 play? i replyed to his posts about why he gets emoted with my pov why he would, and then replyed back to wat his said if i hadent that would be rude.

Ranting can be moaning, argueing or anything like that.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Zdeath said:
Ranting can be moaning, argueing or anything like that.

last post 4 me, 2 bored of dorimors protector! i didnt do any of those in my posts, back 2 my first post why he would get emoted, and it happens again i stand just down from apk hill ponder him, so hiim healer and shaman turn and kill me, after ive stood there while they try get the 3 albs running up 2 apk.
i dnt care if this is how u wanan play, just dnt try claim you dnt and wonder why u get emoted. there being 6-7 albs on of prop classes only 2 being lvl24, and dosent seem many hibs, prop kitted bd should be able to take all the albs at 1 time as there not grouped and ave no healing class (ino from arumoses bd). so u cnt even use ur fightin a zerg excuse as running as 3 and not soloing as u claim . do what u want just dnt claim u do the oposite.

Dorimor1

Banned
Phooka said:
`but now having seen you in action on your bd i know you deserve most of the emote spamm.. Sry mate you dug your own grave there..
greets Triffle :p

I left you twice today, hope you can see now that I'm not just a reckless rp whore.

Zdeath

Banned
polza said:
last post 4 me, 2 bored of dorimors protector! i didnt do any of those in my posts, back 2 my first post why he would get emoted, and it happens again i stand just down from apk hill ponder him, so hiim healer and shaman turn and kill me, after ive stood there while they try get the 3 albs running up 2 apk.
i dnt care if this is how u wanan play, just dnt try claim you dnt and wonder why u get emoted. there being 6-7 albs on of prop classes only 2 being lvl24, and dosent seem many hibs, prop kitted bd should be able to take all the albs at 1 time as there not grouped and ave no healing class (ino from arumoses bd). so u cnt even use ur fightin a zerg excuse as running as 3 and not soloing as u claim . do what u want just dnt claim u do the oposite.

But he doesn't need to be emoted, he has played his fair share of under par classes, alot of people have it doesnt mean he needs to be flooded with emotes because he took time out to play something that is easy to play. Basically, if you have to emote someone then dont bother, just roll a class that can beat the one he is playing xD.

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
All I can say is grats to the bloody trio of stealthers 2ns/2rangers that kite/double PA side stun and get their bard friend to help chain kill me. It's great :D

(sorry, had to post :( getting pissed off now)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Siesta said:
All I can say is grats to the bloody trio of stealthers 2ns/2rangers that kite/double PA side stun and get their bard friend to help chain kill me. It's great :D

sucha shame i cant help.. would wub to backstun them.. but i cant :p

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
sucha shame i cant help.. would wub to backstun them.. but i cant :p

no worries, joineda group now... much better :D

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
ah well im off.. fuck it with bd-sm-zerker what ever around...
No fun to play a tank without the ability to heal like a reaver can

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
ah well im off.. fuck it with bd-sm-zerker what ever around...
No fun to play a tank without the ability to heal like a reaver can

still crap versus what you said for a reaver :mad:

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Siesta said:
still crap versus what you said for a reaver :mad:
true. but i mean, you can interupt them with your spells when they run.. what can i do?
well, run afterthem and get in mellee range.. hit it once.. he runs off again.. quickcasts something.. runs.. nukes me.. dead :p
champ would be so much better for run away ppl ;)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I left you twice today, hope you can see now that I'm not just a reckless rp whore.

yeh took a QQ ;) and ur alrdu capped rp wise newayz so u still a rp whore :D just got bit smarter for killing people who are no threat giff extra xp means suiciding more :cheers:
But thx mate wasnt that hard was it ;)

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, its was some "odd" merc yesterday doing emotes at me to.
Was laughing my ass off each time I got killed and he was around. Bcos then he stood on me with drawn weapons posing. I wont give any names, but if u read this I can inform u Im a male and u wont impress me! hehe.
Kids... :)

Simemir

Fledgling Freddie
Siesta said:

i was with you for a bit with my mincer (mannowar), glad we got the druid and his 3-4 NS buddies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom