Albs

Dorimor1

Banned
I really don't get it sometimes. On several occasions today I was spammed with /rofl, /rude and /laugh everytime I was killed, which was about 6. Its really starting to piss me off because alot of these people I have given buffs to and grouped with and been nice to while I was on alb. I know it feels frustrating loosing to a bd and a level 21 healer (when there is about 10 of you) but honestly there is no need to spam me with emotes.

I have shown respect to alot of you, me and my friend don't gank soloers and we don't emote, you've just lost my respect, so any alb hoping to solo tough shit because I've just had enough.

/penguin out.

Zdeath

Banned
Do you feel because you're being emoted that you are being bullied?

dont-care.jpg

Jarod

Fledgling Freddie
Stop playing such a retarded class then - Pwnguinbd - Easymoder

// Daisho (slap,rude and rofl emoter) :cheers:

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
But, but... I havnt emoted you :( apart from those few slaps and hugs and... awww ;)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Dorimor1 said:
I really don't get it sometimes. On several occasions today I was spammed with /rofl, /rude and /laugh everytime I was killed, which was about 6. Its really starting to piss me off because alot of these people I have given buffs to and grouped with and been nice to while I was on alb. I know it feels frustrating loosing to a bd and a level 21 healer (when there is about 10 of you) but honestly there is no need to spam me with emotes.

I have shown respect to alot of you, me and my friend don't gank soloers and we don't emote, you've just lost my respect, so any alb hoping to solo tough shit because I've just had enough.

/penguin out.

You ganked me on my merc twice yesterday but you dont gank soloers?

Dorimor1

Banned
soze said:
You ganked me on my merc twice yesterday but you dont gank soloers?

Sorry, running 'solo' with the zerg doesn't count :( I used to leave soloers who I respect and know always solo, you obviously never achieved that respect.

Stop playing such a retarded class then - Pwnguinbd - Easymoder

Why? I'm still killable.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Dorimor1 said:
Sorry, running 'solo' with the zerg doesn't count :( I used to leave soloers who I respect and know always solo, you obviously never achieved that respect.

Why? I'm still killable.

lol yeah running the other way from every one else the other way around the beetlebog to be chased by you your bd and healer and im not solo? There was no one around just because you are rp hungry dont try and say i was running with the zerg.

Maybe your getting no respect because you gank soloers and rolled a easy moder? Show no respect get none

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

/penguin out.

Your cabby duo used to gank soloers all the time, i still have the bruises.

Zdeath

Banned
Tallen said:

I try not to now, I don't recall doing so for a while :).

The only reason back then I did gank soloers is because I thought when I came to solo, I could take the pain - I cant. Therefore I stopped because it's just cwuel :(

Dorimor1

Banned
Tallen said:

Do you have some sort of vendetta against me? If I knew who you were maybe I could give reasons (I just wanna know not calling you a 'random')

lol yeah running the other way from every one else the other way around the beetlebog to be chased by you your bd and healer and im not solo? There was no one around just because you are rp hungry dont try and say i was running with the zerg.

Maybe your getting no respect because you gank soloers and rolled a easy moder? Show no respect get none

Ah well - even if you did solo, you're going to die everytime, blame your alb friends if you feel like QQing.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Dorimor1 said:
Ah well - even if you did solo, you're going to die everytime, blame your alb friends if you feel like QQing.

I dont mind getting killed i spend alot of time dead just dont act like you ganking is because of a lack of respect its because your a rp whore ;)

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
I think they /rofl u because u go 'Omg 6 albs i'm gonna wtfpwn tzem and get uber rp and I r0x0r' then they kill ya and go 'wtf does he actually think he can take on 6 albs? is he suicidal?' .... that's what i'd do :p

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

/penguin out.

After last nights performance I have decided to kill all soloers whom I believe to be a threat, i'm so sick of getting added on by these so called "soloers".

Im even considering speccing VE so I can rid thid of the plague that is stealthers. Lets see how you like it when I can jump you guys rather than the other way around. :twak:

Bye

Tundula

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
GrafenburgMerc said:
After last nights performance I have decided to kill all soloers whom I believe to be a threat, i'm so sick of getting added on by these so called "soloers".

Im even considering speccing VE so I can rid thid of the plague that is stealthers. Lets see how you like it when I can jump you guys rather than the other way around. :twak:

Bye

Tundula

yay :clap:

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
If you think getting zerged as a bonedancer is hard , try druid :touch:

your friend autobd found it funny to put his pet's on me when he was standing with about 8 mids ... at first they were friendly but in the end they all just ganked me.

Think autobd was just angry cause I one shotted him on inf :m00:

Zdeath

Banned
Toffie said:
If you think getting zerged as a bonedancer is hard , try druid :touch:

your friend autobd found it funny to put his pet's on me when he was standing with about 8 mids ... at first they were friendly but in the end they all just ganked me.

Think autobd was just angry cause I one shotted him on inf :m00:

Yes I was, and now you're angry because I beat the shit out of you with my pet :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Mandi said:
I think they /rofl u because u go 'Omg 6 albs i'm gonna wtfpwn tzem and get uber rp and I r0x0r' then they kill ya and go 'wtf does he actually think he can take on 6 albs? is he suicidal?' .... that's what i'd do :p

Thats an unfair accusation. I don't run into the zerg and go 'lol I'm gonna wtfpwn these', I just play for a bit of fun and if you don't think I can take on 6 albs, its been done xD, why would I earn uber rp? 1rp isn't much and I'm capped anyway.

I really don't mind dying, in some cases its fun but I don't like emotes and anyone who knows me will know that to get to me just /emote, though I'll have to learn to deal with it. As for me ganking soloers with my caba duo, I admit I was a bit naive then because I didn't know that it was so stressful for the soloer, my main rvr char is only rr4 so I don't have much experience on this.

soze said:
I dont mind getting killed i spend alot of time dead just dont act like you ganking is because of a lack of respect its because your a rp whore

Again you don't really know what you're on about, I'm not mad about rps, 350 isn't much. I don't get ganked much tbh unless Foo Fighters happen to be out (I mean why run 5 in thid and gank soloers?).

As for me playing an unskilled class, most BDs are actually clueless and don't play their class to their full potential, I'd like to think I do, but hey, I got a matter cabalist with 14 body (hey sucky damage) through 4000 kills so I wouldn't know.

Miekemuis, as for Autobd, I have no problem with you but I know you two don't really like each other xD thats probably why

soze

I am a FH squatter
Dorimor1 said:
Again you don't really know what you're on about, I'm not mad about rps, 350 isn't much. I don't get ganked much tbh unless Foo Fighters happen to be out (I mean why run 5 in thid and gank soloers?).

How is being ganked by 5 any worse than 3?

I dont have a problem with you but the saying you are ganking because you were ganked is a pretty stupid thing to say as it means any one that had respet for you and your fights will now have lost it

Dorimor1

Banned
soze said:
How is being ganked by 5 any worse than 3?

I dont have a problem with you but the saying you are ganking because you were ganked is a pretty stupid thing to say as it means any one that had respet for you and your fights will now have lost it

I don't care about being ganked, its the /emotes that I don't like. Ofcourse I will leave some mates.. but any other alb, blame your fellow albs tbh.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Dorimor1 said:
Dorimor1's Sig said:
Pwnguin - Cabalist
Dorimor1 said:
so any alb hoping to solo tough shit because I've just had enough.

:eek7: :eek6:

You play alb yet you still manage to generalise as if EVERY alb is doing this?

I'm torn between laughing and wondering how someone this hypocritical can be sentient :eek7:

Dorimor1

Banned
Dukat said:
:eek7: :eek6:

You play alb yet you still manage to generalise as if EVERY alb is doing this?

I'm torn between laughing and wondering how someone this hypocritical can be sentient :eek7:

Considering I have played alb I think I have the some idea of it. And about 20+ albs were doing it yesturday I feel I can generalise. I'm just torn between laughing and wondering if your stupid and feeble atempt to insult me can be sentient.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Sry dori... first u were being emoted for being a bd.. gues now u will be emoted for this and playing a shit OP char in thid :D (and yes i can immagine it fun playing a BD killing 4+ people cuz less then that will probably be ez :D

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Do you have some sort of vendetta against me? If I knew who you were maybe I could give reasons (I just wanna know not calling you a 'random')

Nah, im just what you would call a "random" player who has had some encounters with you in the past that were memorable for the wrong reasons. I dont play templated toons and rarely use a bot.

I have had encounters like this with a lot of players so it's no big thing, was simply pointing out that I was ganked a few times by your cabby duo and I have seen you gank a few other soloers as well.

And no, again, I don't have a vendetta against you, but what you post and what I have seen you do ingame are often quite different. I'm not saying you do these things all the time, possibly I am just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Dorimor1 said:
Considering I have played alb I think I have the some idea of it.

Eh? some idea of what? whats IT?? my god lol is he doing this on purpose?

Dorimor1 said:
And about 20+ albs were doing it yesturday I feel I can generalise.

20+ now huh? funny how when you posted yesterday it was:

On several occasions today I was spammed with /rofl, /rude and /laugh everytime I was killed, which was about 6.

Dorimor1 said:
I'm just torn between laughing and wondering if your stupid and feeble atempt to insult me can be sentient.

Eh? my attempt to insult you is now sentient? remarkable. :eek7:

Mate, try looking the word up in an encyclopedia before you use it, makes you look just that bit less of a fool.

Or on second thoughts, just using your own words instead of trying to copy mine in a half baked attempt at making yourself look good would be a start! :p

Dorimor1

Banned
Dukat said:
Eh? some idea of what? whats IT?? my god lol is he doing this on purpose?

20+ now huh? funny how when you posted yesterday it was:

Eh? my attempt to insult you is now sentient? remarkable. :eek7:

Mate, try looking the word up in an encyclopedia before you use it, makes you look just that bit less of a fool.

Or on second thoughts, just using your own words instead of trying to copy mine in a half baked attempt at making yourself look good would be a start! :p

Look. I said everytime I died I got emoted, and I said that I died 6 times, read the post dude. I don't post on these forums to look good anyway.

Phooka said:
Sry dori... first u were being emoted for being a bd.. gues now u will be emoted for this and playing a shit OP char in thid (and yes i can immagine it fun playing a BD killing 4+ people cuz less then that will probably be ez

Wow, spoke to you on alb thought you were a half decent guy, guess not xD

Anyway, I made this thread as more of a notice rather than whine, so flame on peeps, I know it feels good having a stab at me on the forums but always remember ingame you'll be hunted down.

Happy dying xD

Ps. Talen, I don't call people 'randoms' xD I'm sorry when I killed you with my caba duo, as I said I was a bit naive and won't do it again, hf xD

Dorimor1

Banned
Sorry Dukat should have been more specific. I was refering to 'it's generalising albs, since I have played with them for 3 years+, I think its a fair assumption.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Dorimor1 said:
I don't post on these forums to look good anyway.

Probably a good thing I'd say :D sorry, joking, couldnt help that one, just kinda slipped out :p

Dorimor1 said:
Wow, spoke to you on alb thought you were a half decent guy, guess not xD

You mean you spoke to him on alb and he didnt say anything you didnt like, however, now that he has, you'll condem him to awefull pain and suffering at the hands of you're ueber skilled BD? oh noes!

Dorimor1 said:
I know it feels good having a stab at me on the forums but always remember ingame you'll be hunted down.

Happy dying xD

sorry to break up the little celebration here but my scout and paladin are 50, so they're too high a level to port to thid and teach you're ickle BD some manners.

As much as rolling an alt just to fight you appeals, I'm afraid you're just not worth my time, sorry :( maybe when you're 50? :D

Anyways... nice chat everyone, I'm off to do something a little more interesting...

Dorimor1

Banned
Dukat said:
You mean you spoke to him on alb and he didnt say anything you didnt like, however, now that he has, you'll condem him to awefull pain and suffering at the hands of you're ueber skilled BD? oh noes!

The fact that he said I was unskilled which is a stupid assumption just because I play a class that doesn't require the uber skill it takes your scout to leach from a tower.

Dukat said:
sorry to break up the little celebration here but my scout and paladin are 50, so they're too high a level to port to thid and teach you're ickle BD some manners.

Ooo.. Threatening me with 50s? I have my own 50s and tbh I don't wish to participate in your little game of 50 vs 24. I play for fun and if you can't take that go play <insert well known shooting game>. And manners? Teach people not to /emote just because they lost.

Dukat said:
As much as rolling an alt just to fight you appeals, I'm afraid you're just not worth my time, sorry :( maybe when you're 50? :D

Lol that is just a feeble insult, I'll PL to 50 in a day so that means nothing to me. You don't have to be level 50 to enjoy the game.

I suggest you stop trolling and go hug a tower xD

xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom