Albs

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, spoke to you on alb thought you were a half decent guy, guess not xD

I didnt say i agreed with the spammage, i dont, i think it is silly too emote spamm. Just wanted to hint you to be carefull about your QQ else you just acomplish the opposite of what you want... Trust me im not near trying too take ne sort of shot at you, would be way more obvious and prolly giff meh a ban :cheers:

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
sorry to break up the little celebration here but my scout and paladin are 50, so they're too high a level to port to thid and teach you're ickle BD some manners.

he can port big boi rvsr tho ??? :D

Jarod

Fledgling Freddie
Proud of your self now Pwnguinbd - Easy (Retard) Mode ?
got your anger out of your system yet ?

finally you got even from when i emoted you (must feel good) i know i laught

and hey, gratz you killed my unbuffed Infiltraitor yet again :cheers:

still a retarded class and no "real" skill needed to run them

// Daisho

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Jarod said:

// Daisho

whine :m00:

Dorimor1

Banned
Jarod said:

// Daisho

QQ, that is all.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
QQ, that is all.
I think that if you'd carefully analyse the thread, you'll find that you were the one who started the "QQ" ;).

If you want people to like you, it's usually a good idea to be nice to them as well. You are a nice chap ingame, but on this forum you act very angry. Playing a bonedancer probbably doesn't help, but I think your attitude on here might've played a role as well. Getting a good reputation takes time, maybe try more hugging and less instant-lifetap :).

Zdeath

Banned
It takes forever to make a reputation, and 5 minutes to break one.

Nevertheless, Dorimor1 is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet in daoc =).

Dorimor1

Banned
noblok said:
I think that if you'd carefully analyse the thread, you'll find that you were the one who started the "QQ" ;).

If you want people to like you, it's usually a good idea to be nice to them as well. You are a nice chap ingame, but on this forum you act very angry. Playing a bonedancer probbably doesn't help, but I think your attitude on here might've played a role as well. Getting a good reputation takes time, maybe try more hugging and less instant-lifetap :).

Imo there is a distinctive difference by being dissapointed at albs because they show lack of respect (by emoting me) when I have shown respect, then mindlessly flaming me because I killed them. I just found it appauling that 20+ albs had to emote me because I play a class, which is very unfair to judge me because I play that certain class, I wasn't QQing. And tbh, I don't really mind whether people like me or not, its just respect that I'd like to have, I've shown respect to albs but 90% of them have not to me.

This thread was just so I could tell albs that I've had enough with the emoting and will kill on sight.

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
It takes forever to make a reputation, and 5 minutes to break one.

Nevertheless, Dorimor1 is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet in daoc =).

lol how much did he pay you to say that :)
serious tho i do enjoy a good hug from Dorimor from time to time :puke:

Dorimor1

Banned
Heartless^ said:
lol how much did he pay you to say that :)
serious tho i do enjoy a good hug from Dorimor from time to time :puke:

I didn't pay him anything xD

polza

Loyal Freddie
you get emoted because u deserve to get emoted u play an oped class and add/leech on everything with it

Zdeath

Banned
polza said:
you get emoted because u deserve to get emoted u play an oped class and add/leech on everything with it

That would be his choice, at the end of the day its a game. Do what you want tbh, if you want respect though you'll have to show some before you get it back. When I get emoted on an 'oped' class I know why, I just dont moan about it on a forum. I unleash the anger on the people that emote me, then they'll come to the forum and moan. :)

Also, everytime I see Dorimor grouped or even solo I dont see him abuse fights and add.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
`but now having seen you in action on your bd i know you deserve most of the emote spamm.. Sry mate you dug your own grave there..
greets Triffle :p

polza

Loyal Freddie
Zdeath said:
That would be his choice, at the end of the day its a game. Do what you want tbh, if you want respect though you'll have to show some before you get it back. When I get emoted on an 'oped' class I know why, I just dont moan about it on a forum. I unleash the anger on the people that emote me, then they'll come to the forum and moan. :)

Also, everytime I see Dorimor grouped or even solo I dont see him abuse fights and add.

he asked why he gets emoted i pointed out why he does on his bd

Dorimor1

Banned
Phooka said:
`but now having seen you in action on your bd i know you deserve most of the emote spamm.. Sry mate you dug your own grave there..
greets Triffle :p

I killed you. And I deserve to be emoted? Ok. Today I had 22 deaths, thats 22 and infact I enjoyed every single one of them because I play this game for fun not to be emoted by others.

Polza, sorry you're talking crap there, I leave soloers (I could have had 20+ other kills if I hadn't left other people today) and I be as respectful as I can, what turned you so bitter? Jumping on the bandwagon again are we?

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
:wub: Triffle, came back together with Thugs? :)

Actually I saw thugs the other day. He killed a random HO near APK, I cheered and didnt see him after that. :(

Dorimor1

Banned
Illudian said:
Actually I saw thugs the other day. He killed a random HO near APK, I cheered and didnt see him after that. :(

Thugs has been in thid today for quite a bit. Had a nice chat with him :)

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:

im ganna emote you! :)
dont you feel sooooo scared and angry :eek:

Zdeath

Banned
Phooka said:
yeah thats why you killed me then cuz i wasnt solo?

So? Cry more. I bet you emoted it for him too, you can't expect someone to not kill ONE soloer especially as a mid, facing a constant threat of a zerg off albs. Blame your fellow albs, zerging. It's hard to pick out the soloers apart from the names that are in his guild. Xehz etc.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
So? Cry more. I bet you emoted it for him too, you can't expect someone to not kill ONE soloer especially as a mid, facing a constant threat of a zerg off albs. Blame your fellow albs, zerging. It's hard to pick out the soloers apart from the names that are in his guild. Xehz etc.

I am hib... And how many rasta colored sylvan wardens are there in thid :p

Jarod

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:

ohh yeah!! only Albs zerg thats a fact keep forgetting that :twak:

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I killed you. And I deserve to be emoted? Ok. Today I had 22 deaths, thats 22 and infact I enjoyed every single one of them because I play this game for fun not to be emoted by others.

Polza, sorry you're talking crap there, I leave soloers (I could have had 20+ other kills if I hadn't left other people today) and I be as respectful as I can, what turned you so bitter? Jumping on the bandwagon again are we?

Have to agree with Dori on this one, he never jumps me solo...

If he did he would die anyway :)

Bye for now

Tundula

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom