@ Albs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
(make note! im not calling Favail a retard for taking the actuall tower or keep)

I believe moron was the term in any case. The only other thing I can find in my post that might offend you was a reference to a height advantage, this was of course a reference only to archers so not too sure why you'd find it especially offensive.

Bored of this now anyway, you wanna throw around unjustified flames be my guest they generally make the one doing the flaming look the most stupid.

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
i cant understand albs tbh
they have 6 str relics and instead of take advantage of it by letting mids get crim or bolg to port hib land and farm rps at the bridge they go and take dc
gratz mates now with very few enemys to kill u can use those 6 relics ;)

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
contrary to popular belief ..............emain isnt the only realm/zone u can rvr in.

and..... im still at work so i could be wrong here..... isnt there instant rvr ports to briefine still (better rvr area imo)?

anyway just coz u cant port to emain anymore doesnt mean its the end of the world like some ppl are making out.

Everz

FH is my second home
Breifine is a nice zone to rvr in, but you'll guarantee albs would go after nged.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
How does it kill a zone? If you mean by stopping the iRvR well too bad. If people really want to go to a zone they can just get a boat, it doesnt take any longer than the wait we used to have on teleport pad. And that keep was the realm mission, which some people thought would be fun to try in itself. Don't tell me...that makes them retards ;)

how do you explain albs playing in emain and not in hadrians wall then if its not about the "easy access rvr", im not talking about having irvr zones reserved for fg rvr, cuz works damn fine since fullgroups roam by the side of the "zergy" tower/keep areas..

Bracken said:
Incidentally what's this thing about roleplayers? Would like to know your definition, as I wonder what you are doing when you're running round as a dress-wearing lurikeen... :touch:

well just for example when a shortterm "fun" is taking a keep which then hits you in the back the verry moment you have taken it, you really need a good excuse to do soo.. and I guess roleplayer can do that since the definition (atleast mine) of a roleplayer is someone playing in a more "theoretical" way(scenario kind of fun), like taking a tower and screaming "FOR THE REALM!!!" while charging... not thinking that he wont have jackshit to do in the zone after its been taken, just like your homefrontier hadrianswall...

ps! I use vest and not dress on my luri, which has no +roleplay factor at all :touch:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
we leave all soloers we know wont add on our fights alone, thus making it a verry few and well "selected" albs...

Here's EXACTLY the mentality that's killing rvr!
The one or 2 (probably fairly high RR) soloers that you know won't add on your fights you leave well that's awesome, gratz!
So all the new warders that twoddle out of a keep for the first time, your going to gank them right to stop them adding on your fight. What do you really expect them to do after you've done this 3 or 4 times then they catch you having a fg v fg fight. stand and watch in the vague hope you'll actually spot them and not gank them next time. Actually i've stood and watched a fg v fg fight, only to be mezzed halfway through, then guess what, yes stun nuke nuke!
For anyone other than the select few you choose to leave, adding on you is the ONLY way of getting realmpoints. I've gone out with a new never before rvr'ing character and avoided adding on everyone i've met having a decent fight. After 8 hours of being rolled by fg's at every chance they got, I thought sod this, I can't be arsed being rr1 until sometime next year when someone happens to spot my name, so now i'm less worried about adding.

Maybe you should stop and think, ok this idiot will probably add on our next fg fight, and the one after that, but if we avoid killing him for a few days (and just accept the add) maybe he'll actually find a fair fight at some point during the next week, and realise he doesn't have to add on the fg as his only source of rp's. Since most soloers are stuck at their respective keeps with a large area of instant fg death in between, the only chance you have of actually making it to another soloer if your not "recognised" is to move with a zerg, and once your there, the inevitable keep/bridge standoff occurs.

You might even find some of the solo'ers/duoers move away from the zerg slightly. The only reason most of them are there is because the second they leave it, yes you guessed it. l33t fg runs over and kills them. At least if i'm around 50 other albs, yeah i'll get 20 rp's per kill, but i'll get the chance to get a spell off!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:
Here's EXACTLY the mentality that's killing rvr!
The one or 2 (probably fairly high RR) soloers that you know won't add on your fights you leave well that's awesome, gratz!
So all the new warders that twoddle out of a keep for the first time, your going to gank them right to stop them adding on your fight. What do you really expect them to do after you've done this 3 or 4 times then they catch you having a fg v fg fight. stand and watch in the vague hope you'll actually spot them and not gank them next time. Actually i've stood and watched a fg v fg fight, only to be mezzed halfway through, then guess what, yes stun nuke nuke!
For anyone other than the select few you choose to leave, adding on you is the ONLY way of getting realmpoints. I've gone out with a new never before rvr'ing character and avoided adding on everyone i've met having a decent fight. After 8 hours of being rolled by fg's at every chance they got, I thought sod this, I can't be arsed being rr1 until sometime next year when someone happens to spot my name, so now i'm less worried about adding.

Maybe you should stop and think, ok this idiot will probably add on our next fg fight, and the one after that, but if we avoid killing him for a few days (and just accept the add) maybe he'll actually find a fair fight at some point during the next week, and realise he doesn't have to add on the fg as his only source of rp's. Since most soloers are stuck at their respective keeps with a large area of instant fg death in between, the only chance you have of actually making it to another soloer if your not "recognised" is to move with a zerg, and once your there, the inevitable keep/bridge standoff occurs.

You might even find some of the solo'ers/duoers move away from the zerg slightly. The only reason most of them are there is because the second they leave it, yes you guessed it. l33t fg runs over and kills them. At least if i'm around 50 other albs, yeah i'll get 20 rp's per kill, but i'll get the chance to get a spell off!

this is where you are wrong ;)

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
She. She. She.

Somehow fav i don't think none of them will ever learn or remember that women do play this game *sigh*

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
well just for example when a shortterm "fun" is taking a keep which then hits you in the back the verry moment you have taken it, you really need a good excuse to do soo.. and I guess roleplayer can do that since the definition (atleast mine) of a roleplayer is someone playing in a more "theoretical" way(scenario kind of fun), like taking a tower and screaming "FOR THE REALM!!!" while charging... not thinking that he wont have jackshit to do in the zone after its been taken, just like your homefrontier hadrianswall...

ps! I use vest and not dress on my luri, which has no +roleplay factor at all :touch:

So in your mind when you're in your vest running round as a luri you're not roleplaying? Well fuck me, never thought I'd meet a real, "non-theoretical" lurikeen :eek6:

Hmmm, unless there's a normal guy behind that pc, in which case when you are playing as a lurikeen in a game you are, yep, roleplaying. Wierd huh?

As for the "FOR THE REALM!!!" bit - yeah that's right, we all shout that as the keep gates open... :touch:

Really, it's funny how you have to try and put people down over a game in a desperate attempt to boost your obviously fragile self-esteem. I'd go as far to say the irony of you calling other people retards and morons seems to get greater every post you make.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
So in your mind when you're in your vest running round as a luri you're not roleplaying? Well fuck me, never thought I'd meet a real, "non-theoretical" lurikeen :eek6:

Hmmm, unless there's a normal guy behind that pc, in which case when you are playing as a lurikeen in a game you are, yep, roleplaying. Wierd huh?

As for the "FOR THE REALM!!!" bit - yeah that's right, we all shout that as the keep gates open... :touch:

Really, it's funny how you have to try and put people down over a game in a desperate attempt to boost your obviously fragile self-esteem. I'd go as far to say the irony of you calling other people retards and morons seems to get greater every post you make.

Different people take different words or phrases in different contexts. I would class a roleplayer as someone who acts in character ingame, meaning a non-roleplayer plays a character ingame but talks and acts as they would in real life, not taking on a different persona.

They make Roleplay servers for exactly this reason, for people who want to act in character and interact with others who share the same interest.

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
rvr was crap since NF release cuz of those silly keep/tower fights. and just about when ppl was starting to get interested in open field fights and fast rvr cuz of instand ports etc u desided to return to keep fights again !! for what ?
u are more interested on fighting bricks and walls then enemies ... and dont tell me about realm mission and such bs - u can always get more rps if u fight ppl than doing silly quests.
i bet u prefer doing "assasination" missions 24/7 than going to RvR anymore.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:

do you need to put people down because you think they are retards? no
secondly I am a luri irl so I dont roleplay :touch:
thirdly im not in anyway talking down to roleplayers, im just telling a retard that _she_ is a retard, not a roleplaying retard.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
ruudoniac said:
rvr was crap since NF release cuz of those silly keep/tower fights. and just about when ppl was starting to get interested in open field fights and fast rvr cuz of instand ports etc u desided to return to keep fights again !! for what ?
u are more interested on fighting bricks and walls then enemies ... and dont tell me about realm mission and such bs - u can always get more rps if u fight ppl than doing silly quests.
i bet u prefer doing "assasination" missions 24/7 than going to RvR anymore.

I think i'll refer to the other threads here where alot of other people have already explained why exactly towers/keeps are fun for certain people who just don't give a toss about rp's... buuuuuuut i guess you missed or didn't bother to put your light on there and come and start all of that again here :touch:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
ruudoniac said:
and dont tell me about realm mission and such bs - u can always get more rps if u fight ppl than doing silly quests.

Actually for a large proportion of the 'random' players (ie those that are not playing fotm fully ToA'd set-ups 4k for a realm mission is likely to double their rps for that evening.

YOU like open field fights. YOU like fighting fg vs fg, that's fine but those that don't are free to play the game exactly how THEY enjoy it.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
thirdly im not in anyway talking down to roleplayers, im just telling a retard that _she_ is a retard, not a roleplaying retard.

So why exactly are you calling her a retard then huh? because she likes to play the game differently to yours and has alot of fun in doing it that way? :eek7:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Aadia said:
So why exactly are you calling her a retard then huh? because she likes to play the game differently to yours and has alot of fun in doing it that way? :eek7:

He ain't prepared to say Aadia, I can only assume he's a student I failed this year :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Javai said:
Actually for a large proportion of the 'random' players (ie those that are not playing fotm fully ToA'd set-ups 4k for a realm mission is likely to double their rps for that evening

Yeh better then the 4k they usually make from zerging :(

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
albs have an overmind! we're all controlled by the same being...
What, your ass?

P.S I would love all the albs out there playing right now to take a deep look inside their empty heads and really consider if you are having fun right now..
Ofc your prolly to busy spamming gm´s to increase the respawn timer on guards from the crauch towers you left hib owned, so you will have something to hit with your 6 relic bonus dmg...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
we leave all soloers we know wont add on our fights alone, thus making it a verry few and well "selected" albs...
tell me 1 time where i have add'd on u, and still everytime me and my mincer m8 have encounter'd ur FG or "small grp" u have looked 4 us (after we have stealth'd to avoid u) ie, ST/ pb...

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
I HATE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING KAY?!!!!!!

Spread teh LUV ♥

and givf Crau back Plx

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Aadia said:

you ppl dont have anything else to throw at me?.. its like same old kuku

read above what I wrote about "playstyles"

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
i find it funny that u say u cant get many grp's up and running, i think it was monday around 5 cet i noticed 3 FG's of hib's roaming and atleast 25+ peeps around DC area, how come u whine about hib's not haveing many peeps when infact u actualy do have load's of player's, if u wanna do something (like takeing a keep) why dont u get some ram's, get some GG's to roam around the supply line (ie if u take crim run around bowl) picking up peeps that wanna defend while the rest attack the main keep....
and tbh if u whine @ alb's 4 takeing all ya keep's and u dont wanna defend, its rly only ur own fault, and dont say that alb's will AC raid cos most alb wanna do it in prime time (witch they have shown at last raid)...
tbh, dont even mind if u AC the relic's back cos it will be reset anywayz and im prob stuck in pve toaing my cleric and merc :(

polza

Loyal Freddie
trycorn said:
i find it funny that u say u cant get many grp's up and running, i think it was monday around 5 cet i noticed 3 FG's of hib's roaming and atleast 25+ peeps around DC area, how come u whine about hib's not haveing many peeps when infact u actualy do have load's of player's, if u wanna do something (like takeing a keep) why dont u get some ram's, get some GG's to roam around the supply line (ie if u take crim run around bowl) picking up peeps that wanna defend while the rest attack the main keep....
and tbh if u whine @ alb's 4 takeing all ya keep's and u dont wanna defend, its rly only ur own fault, and dont say that alb's will AC raid cos most alb wanna do it in prime time (witch they have shown at last raid)...
tbh, dont even mind if u AC the relic's back cos it will be reset anywayz and im prob stuck in pve toaing my cleric and merc :(

only whined about 1 keep, and we tryed retakin that tnight but got outzerged before we even cut crim port =)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
trycorn said:
tell me 1 time where i have add'd on u, and still everytime me and my mincer m8 have encounter'd ur FG or "small grp" u have looked 4 us (after we have stealth'd to avoid u) ie, ST/ pb...

hmm tyrox and xza are high up on my "to kill" list ;)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
Different people take different words or phrases in different contexts. I would class a roleplayer as someone who acts in character ingame, meaning a non-roleplayer plays a character ingame but talks and acts as they would in real life, not taking on a different persona.

They make Roleplay servers for exactly this reason, for people who want to act in character and interact with others who share the same interest.

But lets face it, some muppets try and use it as a put down because they are somehow trying to differentiate themselves from the rest. They're trying to make out that people who like keep takes (for example) as opposed to optimised gank groups are somehow beneath them. The reality is the moment you log in you are playing a game, a role, a character - to try and make out you are somehow different (and therefore above others) is so sad it's pitiful.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
P.S I would love all the albs out there playing right now to take a deep look inside their empty heads and really consider if you are having fun right now..

Funnily enough yes. And guess what? That's why we keep playing. If you aren't having fun then go do something else. We won't miss you :)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
do you need to put people down because you think they are retards? no
secondly I am a luri irl so I dont roleplay :touch:

So basically you're just a tit hiding behind his pc chucking out insults. When your balls drop and your personality develops beyond the level of a badger's turd we'd love to have you back to hear your contribution. Until then, I suggest you pick up your toys and head home ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom