Albs

S

Shike

Originally posted by Xeanor
It is, it's the albs who added after we started fighting you afaik, compared to the 2fg hibs with both having void elds we met at HMG :)

nib, you ran on stick, 2fgs. And Eclipse added in when we met you at HMG, and another FG hibbs aswell :p

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by Shike
nib, you ran on stick, 2fgs. And Eclipse added in when we met you at HMG, and another FG hibbs aswell :p

We never run 2fg, FL doesn't even have 2fg online ever :)

And i can see 6-7 FL in that ss :)

S

Shike

We never run 2fg, FL doesn't even have 2fg online ever :)

And i can see 6-7 FL in that ss :)

I didnt say it was 2fgs FL, it was just a bunch of albs that ran together 2fgs, and you was there, thats all. Maybe they tagged you, who knows, doesnt really matter. Think FL aswell as we do and try to run FG mostly when in Odins/HW unless its zergy, which Odins have been last days :/

X

Xeanor

Well....

"Alb zergs are not without reason"

I have no reason, so there's no albzerg, imo

;)

S

Shike

Well....

"Alb zergs are not without reason"

I have no reason, so there's no albzerg, imo

;)

hehe, dont tell me you agree with that muppet :eek:

X

Xeanor

can't tell, i only know is that when i zerg, it's for a reason ;)

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Shike
tss, was add :<

and.. regarding odins:

FL.jpg

aint that you to the right there? ^^

last days we've run 1fg pretty much all the time except when it has been zergs. Cant do much about adds tbh :)

our keeptake force and it wasnt even balanced for rvr (2 minstrels in one group + infil?)

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
our keeptake force and it wasnt even balanced for rvr (2 minstrels in one group + infil?)

/shrug , I dunno. Quite many keeptakers around in Odins then I guess.

O

old.mattshanes

Well shike that was keeptake force, i am not there so must of been yesterday late night i think?

Anyway we been rvring this week and been zerged quite often, well the groups i been in have, not whining just saying we get the same thing as you o_O

Though i think there is far too many stealthers in alb now so you get stealthers hitting in fights but again people can't stop them.

Team game afterall just wish we could have big epic battles again like the old days but without the milegate camping....

THOSE AOE SPEARS ROCKED xDDD

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Well shike that was keeptake force, i am not there so must of been yesterday late night i think?

Anyway we been rvring this week and been zerged quite often, well the groups i been in have, not whining just saying we get the same thing as you o_O

Though i think there is far too many stealthers in alb now so you get stealthers hitting in fights but again people can't stop them.

Team game afterall just wish we could have big epic battles again like the old days but without the milegate camping....

THOSE AOE SPEARS ROCKED xDDD

Dont know if u was there Matt. Wasnt late either, 20.52cet exactly.
I dont care mate, I aint one of those that consider 2fgs a zerg btw Im just happy to see people RVR in Odins anyway since I hate Emain due to the lameass crew that Rambo, Arauddry etc belong to that cant handle a fight on equal conditions.

S

stroopwafel

nice keeptakeforce after albs already took bled!!!!!

yes i hate minstrels
yes i know you people
yes i dont like FL :)

S

sarisir

Christ! What do you mids expect?? You found the best way to beat us (savages and healers), and now we've found the best way to beat you (stealth war)... I must admit its a lame evolution, but every action has a reaction...

I do alot of rvr these days, and there's a very bright pattern of mids adding by fgs whenever they get beaten by 1 fg vs 1 fg, which isn't often cuz of those healers...

So what do you expect us to do? We dont wanna spend hours after hours in emain saying "Muh!" as the rp cows we've become lately.

And yes, mids does sweep the floor with us, so do you really think we just gonna keep coming? LOL

A

Astraad

I've seen plenty of mid grps with savages and healers get totally owned by a good alb group or a good hib grp. Get out there and start killing rather than get angry.

T

thewhitedragon

there are ONLY 2 Group Formations i have EVER Seen beat Heal/savage grps - and its is the following setup

Group 1
2x Clerics - 50th lv - BOF
4x Ice Wizzards - 50th Lv - VP
1x Body/Spirit Cabalist - 50th Lv - AOE Desease & AOE Root
1x Sorc/Mini - 50th Level - Mezz Spec

Group 2
1x Ministral - 50th Lv - Mezz Spec
5x Infiltrator - 50th Lv - Vanish - MOP
2x Scout - 50th Lv - Volley

These are the ONLY Groups which have reported a good success rate against Heal/Savage Teams.

But even then its still a case of Who Gets AOE Mezz Off 1st Lives
if u dont get AOE mezz off - u Die... Its that simple

D

Dorin

albs choose who to fight? heh, albs choose when to ADD more like [speaking about stealthers]. i dont mind, but a fact is a fact : )

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by stroopwafel

yes i hate minstrels
yes i know you people
yes i dont like FL :)

and noone liked you, that's why you left alb

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by thewhitedragon
there are ONLY 2 Group Formations i have EVER Seen beat Heal/savage grps - and its is the following setup

Group 1
2x Clerics - 50th lv - BOF
4x Ice Wizzards - 50th Lv - VP
1x Body/Spirit Cabalist - 50th Lv - AOE Desease & AOE Root
1x Sorc/Mini - 50th Level - Mezz Spec

Group 2
1x Ministral - 50th Lv - Mezz Spec
5x Infiltrator - 50th Lv - Vanish - MOP
2x Scout - 50th Lv - Volley

These are the ONLY Groups which have reported a good success rate against Heal/Savage Teams.

But even then its still a case of Who Gets AOE Mezz Off 1st Lives
if u dont get AOE mezz off - u Die... Its that simple

lol.... you are clueless

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Dorin
albs choose who to fight? heh, albs choose when to ADD more like [speaking about stealthers]. i dont mind, but a fact is a fact : )

fact is they choose who to fight, you call it adding, but its the same, cuz mids/hibs dont decide when albs add (unless they fight at a mg :p )

Originally posted by stroopwafel

we went apk-bledmeer-hpk, so cry more n00b

A

amazingsteve

and noone liked you, that's why you left alb

and you are a retard, but I don´t say it to your face either.:sleeping:

zl0pje for tehwin!:clap:

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by amazingsteve
and you are a retard, but I don´t say it to your face either.:sleeping:

zl0pje for tehwin!:clap:

stlong groupies imo

A

araudry

Originally posted by Melachi-

So anyway, albs, come back to emain with your non-stealth chars, and make groups (or zergs whichever you prefare, i simply prefare fighting zergs over fighting nothing at all).
when i tried to play pala got 3 shotted by a rr2 savage or even getting wtfpwned by a rr1 unbuffed BD so decided to play infil untill savage and BD get some nerf :x

X

Xeanor

i solo a lot in emain but always get killed by a sorcerer :/ overpowered shit :/

F

Fafnir

Re: Re: Albs

Originally posted by araudry
when i tried to play pala got 3 shotted by a rr2 savage or even getting wtfpwned by a rr1 unbuffed BD so decided to play infil untill savage and BD get some nerf :x
Thats how i feel when i run into a thrust infil. DF 4 teh win.

O

old.Morchaoron

Re: Re: Re: Albs

Originally posted by Fafnir
Thats how i feel when i run into a thrust infil. DF 4 teh win.

you are a bloody thane, you are supposed to lose to everything :rolleyes:

F

Fafnir

Re: Re: Re: Re: Albs

you are a bloody thane, you are supposed to lose to everything :rolleyes:
But i dont :D

Z

zapzap

Re: Re: Albs

Originally posted by araudry

Dont sound so bad as 1 pally killing warrior rm hunter and a thane alone.

Users who are viewing this thread