Albs

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by amazingsteve
ofc we conveniently forget that Albs and mids have played this little trick on hibernia for over 1.5 years.

ofcourse, thats why no hibs existed in the frontiers save for a few nightshades

however i dont care about hibs and im not asking them to come out and play so i wont talk about them...

N

nemesisgm

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
its called evolution...

by overwhelming the albs with fotm groups, they try to find a different way to get past this fotm threat, thus creating stealthers, cuz with stealth, they can easily avoid this mid fotm threat...

albs are becoming immune to it, the savage groups wont be able to fight them anymore, the albs decide who they fight now...

its your own fault...

and btw, few days ago there were 2fgs mids moving together with all healers and savages and 2 shamans, and you guys still wondering why non-stealth albs dont wanna go to emain?

LOL.... Cometh the Hour Cometh the Man!

Evolution, then i strongly suggest you begin evolving again very fast cause though groups you keep hiding from in stealthzergs or 12+ and yes they are a fg of mids this mornign faced of 1 fg normal albs and over 12 stealthers at amge... a completely random group put together on first coem first serve basis..

Cometh ToA... Cometh PN! The end of the stealth zerg!

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by nemesisgm
LOL.... Cometh the Hour Cometh the Man!

Evolution, then i strongly suggest you begin evolving again very fast cause though groups you keep hiding from in stealthzergs or 12+ and yes they are a fg of mids this mornign faced of 1 fg normal albs and over 12 stealthers at amge... a completely random group put together on first coem first serve basis..

Cometh ToA... Cometh PN! The end of the stealth zerg!

we have no control over the stealthzergs nor do we hide in them (we run in emain at mach5)
theres just a awful lot of them...

and you should know by now to avoid fights at mgs if you dont want stealther adds....

T

thewhitedragon

its called evolution...

by overwhelming the albs with fotm groups, they try to find a different way to get past this fotm threat, thus creating stealthers, cuz with stealth, they can easily avoid this mid fotm threat...

albs are becoming immune to it, the savage groups wont be able to fight them anymore, the albs decide who they fight now...

its your own fault...

and btw, few days ago there were 2fgs mids moving together with all healers and savages and 2 shamans, and you guys still wondering why non-stealth albs dont wanna go to emain?

Fully Agree - if u cheating mids didnt abuse the bug we would come & play - but whats the fun in getting wiped out with out having a chance - if u ask majority of albions they are all XPing other Alts - whats the point in allowing u to get ur savages & healiers to RR10 while we are a mere RR4 - one tactic which works on ur mid fotm grps is a stealth tactic so we use it -

so dont winge when u cant find non-stealthers -

A

Astraad

Can't remember the last time i saw durgi in emain tbh :)

A

Astraad

Sorry what bug are we abusing? :eek: or am i being ignorant?

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by thewhitedragon
Fully Agree - if u cheating mids didnt abuse the bug we would come & play

-

What bugs? asd was never a bug and even it is working as inteded now.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by old.Downanael
What bugs? asd was never a bug and even it is working as inteded now.

it is working as intended but the results are not as expected, since mythic admitted savages need alot of nerfs...

even from the midgard perspective they ecplise alot mid classes in usefullness (thanes? berserkers?)

S

stroopwafel

it is working as intended but the results are not as expected,

our castergroup got about 200% better against mids since asdfix

only thing albion need is the removal of stealth from mincers so they will actually group and not **** around at amg/hmg/mmg

A

Aoln

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]
Then i give up, time to get my SB to 50
Please do and join the stealth wars... you'll get owned as we got minstrels.

T

thewhitedragon

aye well if ur going to want stealth taken away form minis then at least give them a Major Damage increase Either in shouts - song or melee

want us to break there drums also ?

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by stroopwafel
our castergroup got about 200% better against mids since asdfix

only thing albion need is the removal of stealth from mincers so they will actually group and not **** around at amg/hmg/mmg

i was talking about savages, not about asds...

and what you claim about minstrels is bullshit, i know alot of people who play a minstrel because they like to play a stealther, removing stealth from minstrels will result in even more infils...

O

old.mattshanes

If you roll a theurg or wiz to lv50 then face a high rr hib caster group, get nuked by them then realise how pathetic alb casters are to hibs too you may aswell shelf it xD

People can't stop others playing classes they enjoy, at milegates stealthers always hang around but what can others do to stop them?it's their choice, just like hibs zerging right now that's their choice too, like the alb stealther zergs.

N

nemesisgm

Originally posted by Astraad
Can't remember the last time i saw durgi in emain tbh :)

I stopped by early this mornign to recharge Gildara dex/quick debuff shields. then went and parked myself in alb. The Dorfette was having fun making squishy messes out of infs.

S

stroopwafel

Originally posted by thewhitedragon
aye well if ur going to want stealth taken away form minis then at least give them a Major Damage increase Either in shouts - song or melee

speed providing the group
some decent dmging shouts, stun shout
high weapon spec
ablative

sounds like a decent assisting class

and I really cant see how stealth improves mincers at grouping.....

minfiltrator or infiltrator, dont really care about that because I never solo anyway

S

Scunner

Originally posted by Melachi-
Albs, its time you started comming out to emain again regulary tbh. You sort of got your wish, i know most of you said you woudlnt RvR till savages were gone well they kinda are. Bad Omen and Maelstrom are both inactive here, so its just Everlast who run savage groups, and lets be honest does it matter? Even if Everlast didnt use savages in their groups, they are just far more organized and experienced and would wipe the floor with most albs regardless of classes.

So anyway, albs, come back to emain with your non-stealth chars, and make groups (or zergs whichever you prefare, i simply prefare fighting zergs over fighting nothing at all).

As it stands, in emain there can be plenty of hibs sometimes, these days around 2 seperate fg's of mids, usualy random people but fairly balanced (class wise) groups running around, and alb stealthers. Thats it!

Just as an example, yesterday playing my healer in a group roaming emain, I think we came across 1 unstealthed alb in the whole time. Was a inconnu sotl sorc charming a pet at grannys, rest of the albs we met were stealthers! In fact when we were at amg rezzing a hunter, the alb stealthers attacked us, mincer got ae mezz off and you had assisting scouts lol.

Eep, just realised i write with no structure, right here it is simply. Albs come back to emain with your non-stealth classes, as its not fun finding nobody to fight except hibs and stealthers.

aye not so many albs but i think once housing dies back it will be ok :)

Most alb RvR guilds are elsewhere atm so thats another reason.

In my guild have many away doing Rl stuff atm sow e havent been in rvr for ages, just seems to bea quiet period, sure albs will come out soon :)

X

Xeanor

FL been out all night, hardly any mids to fight.

O

old.Morchaoron

although there were shitload of hibs, but only thing they've been doing was taking keeps then suicided (and didnt have df in the end)

O

old.Morchaoron

veel gepraat ja vooral voor zo'n simpele beginneling als jij om te snappen

S

Shike

infs-balanced.bmp

/shrugs

Prydwen is one fucked up server and will probably never recover. Infils and mincers in 3rd and 5th place for albs with cleric bots as 2nd place. No wonder Emain blows. Glad to see people like Ilum, Eroda etc that at least try to RVR properly instead of hiding like most albs seems to do, although, imo its not weird that the realm with the highest % of cowards have the 3rd stealther with the suitable get outta jailcard SoS, albs are just sad tbh.

X

Xeanor

Hibs have become zerglings except for a few ones, Eclipse and Curse.

But keep on zerging.... the FL pbae grp is nearly done. ^^

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Aoln
Please do and join the stealth wars... you'll get owned as we got minstrels.

And you like when you have noone fight with ?

X

Xeanor

And here's teh solution!

Convoker, Master Level 2

Prescience Node - Summon a crystal globe that can reveal nearby stealthers (without popping it)

^^

S

Shike

Originally posted by Xeanor
Hibs have become zerglings except for a few ones, Eclipse and Curse.

But keep on zerging.... the FL pbae grp is nearly done. ^^

:rolleyes:

S

Shike

Originally posted by Xeanor
ofc... how could i forget mentioning AD who had to zerg us at odins HMG ^^

tss, was add :<

and.. regarding odins:

FL.jpg

aint that you to the right there? ^^

last days we've run 1fg pretty much all the time except when it has been zergs. Cant do much about adds tbh :)

X

Xeanor

It is, it's the albs who added after we started fighting you afaik, compared to the 2fg hibs with both having void elds we met at HMG :)

Or that's from a bit longer ago, where we went with 12 people to odin's (includes 3 minstrels, 1 infil and 1 pala (gimped)) and went to take bledmeer for DF :p which we succeeded at :p can't tell from the screenshot, but we don't have saracen guardians and rr3 friar ^^

Users who are viewing this thread