Albs

M

Melachi-

Albs, its time you started comming out to emain again regulary tbh. You sort of got your wish, i know most of you said you woudlnt RvR till savages were gone well they kinda are. Bad Omen and Maelstrom are both inactive here, so its just Everlast who run savage groups, and lets be honest does it matter? Even if Everlast didnt use savages in their groups, they are just far more organized and experienced and would wipe the floor with most albs regardless of classes.

So anyway, albs, come back to emain with your non-stealth chars, and make groups (or zergs whichever you prefare, i simply prefare fighting zergs over fighting nothing at all).

As it stands, in emain there can be plenty of hibs sometimes, these days around 2 seperate fg's of mids, usualy random people but fairly balanced (class wise) groups running around, and alb stealthers. Thats it!

Just as an example, yesterday playing my healer in a group roaming emain, I think we came across 1 unstealthed alb in the whole time. Was a inconnu sotl sorc charming a pet at grannys, rest of the albs we met were stealthers! In fact when we were at amg rezzing a hunter, the alb stealthers attacked us, mincer got ae mezz off and you had assisting scouts lol.

Eep, just realised i write with no structure, right here it is simply. Albs come back to emain with your non-stealth classes, as its not fun finding nobody to fight except hibs and stealthers.

B

bigchief

iirc PE came back mid week. Did 2 runs, ran into Everlast both runs and had 1-2 fg mids add within 10seconds each fight so they logged and went back to whatever server theyre on atm :eek:

Just dont think people are in the mood for rvr grps atm, I know im not :(

Z

Zarmin

o_O

To fing grps of Albs u should simply move to Odins lately ;)
Tho it's true the % of stealthers > all atm on Alb side.

M

Malena

there are still lots of grps with savages. Yesterday morning 3 healers 1 shamy 1 warrior 3 savages GL > no way

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by Malena
there are still lots of grps with savages. Yesterday morning 3 healers 1 shamy 1 warrior 3 savages GL > no way

last night odins, 1 minstrel, 1 scout, 1 cleric, 3+ infils.

roaming/camping mg's

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Malena

More than likely tho, the group was randoms, and beleive me, savages arent that overpowered that they make a random group kill everything.

A

amazingsteve

coem out of sidi albs xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

D

Derric

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]
Even if Everlast didnt use savages in their groups, they are just far more organized and experienced and would wipe the floor with most albs regardless of classes.

(05:48:40) (Zapsi) well we lost alot the other day so we began to run with 2 savages now

X

Xeanor

FL is hinging 26.600 bars atm, will do rvr when done with that and got mansion :D guild group tonight too most likely :)

M

Melachi-

Re: Re: Albs

Originally posted by Derric
(05:48:40) (Zapsi) well we lost alot the other day so we began to run with 2 savages now

Who did they lose alot too the other day though? More than likely organized groups from other realms, which is understandable. What i meant in my post was that Everlast with or without savages would mop the floor with most random group albs or hibs for that matter

A

Aoln

I like the "You should come and RvR even though we'll wipe the floor with you" :rolleyes:

X

Xeanor

nah other albs should play stealthers, so all randoms are for FL :p

A

Aoln

Atleast playing stealthers we can be overpowered like mids non-stealthers ;)

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Aoln
I like the "You should come and RvR even though we'll wipe the floor with you" :rolleyes:

tbh, albs on this server are very good at competeing, so i shouldnt expect them to get the floor wiped. Only mids i can see seriously wiping the floor is everlast. And every realm on every server has a guild that is going to chew up any randoms.

i.e. Regardless of how perfect a random mid group setup was, they never stood a chance against Public Enemies or Nolby Pride, or Eclipse(my favourite rvr guild to fight).

Random albs can and do beat random mid groups. (when they come out of course :) )

C

constanze

Originally posted by Aoln
Atleast playing stealthers we can be overpowered like mids non-stealthers ;)

hehe i dont see the problem mid plays fotm alb do it 2 :)

ps: and fucking radar dont work on stealthers !

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by old.Downanael
Infil not fotm,it's foty

if we're talking about GOA servers, then savage are foty too :D

V

voltage

The problem really is that alb has no dedicated rvr-squad anymore... hib and mid seem to have plenty, so whereever an alb group goes its almost guaranteed to meet one, and when you put people who are playing together for the first time against people who play as a team day in day out day after day, there should only be one winner, no matter how balanced the classes are.

Before with PE, FL, even back in the days of SotL every now and then the rvr guilds would get killed, allowing the randoms a chance to get past the amg.

I've had some fun recently trying alb-pbae group setup with some guildies, its good when it works but pretty awful when it doesnt (hear the crys of "WTF keeps interrupting me FFS")

Anyway, this sever goes mid - hib - alb for now, best get used to it :)

S

stroopwafel

ran into plenty of albs yesterday in odins

even ran into 2fgs, but my comp here at my parents thought it was funny to lag for 5secs so we died quite fast :(

hmg/amg room camping r0xOrzZz!@31!!321!1 btw!

W

wildsorcerer

aye alb is is a bad state rvr wise i did /who emain lastnight 14 stealthers and 4 BB's no non stealth classes at all

:( :( ;( ;( ;(

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by wildsorcerer
aye alb is is a bad state rvr wise i did /who emain lastnight 14 stealthers and 4 BB's no non stealth classes at all

That's because the rest of us general don't touch emain with a bargepole. Go to HW or Odins and there's a lot of alb non-stealther groups operating in fairly balanced competition with the other realms. Leave all teh stealth zergers and FOTM groups in emain, they're welcome to it.

X

Xeanor

There's nothing wrong with emain, see alb/excal, they only go emain and they have insane amount of high RR people, even the highest theurg/wizard in the world and they don't run in some kinda FOTM group.

Yes, they just zerg, but at least they go emain.

HW = totally dead on excal, odin's has a few albs

I personally don't understand why albs here don't go emain, it's actually fun compared to Odin's/HW, which is usually incredibly boring.

F

Fives

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
last night odins, 1 minstrel, 1 scout, 1 cleric, 3+ infils.

roaming/camping mg's

ohh them i met them to..rambo+adds :)

O

old.mattshanes

I can't rvr much lately, have to choose between pryd and excal everyday, either way i get whining:p but when i have rvred with ilum and others or guild, we been only alb non stealther group out there often, yes it can be fun but yes it can be a pain the ass because we usually get 2-3fgs at same time on us often due to being the only alb group there i guess.

O

old.Morchaoron

its called evolution...

by overwhelming the albs with fotm groups, they try to find a different way to get past this fotm threat, thus creating stealthers, cuz with stealth, they can easily avoid this mid fotm threat...

albs are becoming immune to it, the savage groups wont be able to fight them anymore, the albs decide who they fight now...

its your own fault...

and btw, few days ago there were 2fgs mids moving together with all healers and savages and 2 shamans, and you guys still wondering why non-stealth albs dont wanna go to emain?

C

Caedo

Is this a whine thread? If so pour me a glass plz!

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
its called evolution...

by overwhelming the albs with fotm groups, they try to find a different way to get past this fotm threat, thus creating stealthers, cuz with stealth, they can easily avoid this mid fotm threat...

albs are becoming immune to it, the savage groups wont be able to fight them anymore, the albs decide who they fight now...

its your own fault...

and btw, few days ago there were 2fgs mids moving together with all healers and savages and 2 shamans, and you guys still wondering why non-stealth albs dont wanna go to emain?

ofc we conveniently forget that Albs and mids have played this little trick on hibernia for over 1.5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom