Originally posted by Xeanor
and noone liked you, that's why you left alb

yup people rather stealthed around hmg odins

O

old.Morchaoron

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Albs

Originally posted by Fafnir
But i dont :D

i know, thats why i said you should make a l33t r0x0r rvr movie about killing afk minstrels titled "we can kill things too!" :rolleyes:

O

old.Bubble

so much crap :eek:

I don't think it was the Uber savages that put people off RvR, the 1fg alb RvR people were put off by adds i'd guess, PE seem to have taken a break, FL seem be going well still (Sycho seems to be rolling around in his own filth as normal ;) )

I remember the good old days when LoE used to hit email with 2FG's, god that caused whines :D but nothing could beat us :)

E

Ezeine

Originally posted by old.Bubble
I remember the good old days when LoE used to hit email with 2FG's, god that caused whines :D but nothing could beat us :)

:doh:

F

Fafnir

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Albs

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
i know, thats why i said you should make a l33t r0x0r rvr movie about killing afk minstrels titled "we can kill things too!" :rolleyes:
I found another AFK alb yesterday :D Dam they are everywhere :p

P

Petronella

Re: Re: Re: Re: Albs

you are a bloody thane, you are supposed to lose to everything :rolleyes:

strange... but then again I never liked being mainstream ;)

D

Dorin

fact is they choose who to fight, you call it adding, but its the same, cuz mids/hibs dont decide when albs add (unless they fight at a mg :p )

fl engaged hibs not far from mmg towards mpk area, 1 mincer + 2 infis mach5 poped to the battle and decided to fight hibs (they left them alone till fl came). Yes proper choice of who to fight oO, but fyi we call that "ADD" in daoc =(if i didnt miss something)=.

A fighting B , C comes and attacks B = ADD

A standing at amg, B attacks A = B chose who to fight.

: )

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Dorin
fl engaged hibs not far from mmg towards mpk area, 1 mincer + 2 infis mach5 poped to the battle and decided to fight hibs (they left them alone till fl came). Yes proper choice of who to fight oO, but fyi we call that "ADD" in daoc =(if i didnt miss something)=.

A fighting B , C comes and attacks B = ADD

A standing at amg, B attacks A = B chose who to fight.

: )

it is their choice to add, thus their choice to fight..

they dont HAVE to fight, were are not MAKING them fight, and they WONT die if they dont fight

if infils see a savage group they can choose to fight, but the savages cant choose to fight if the infils dont want to fight, and that is what i meant :p

and btw, we dont control the adds anyway, its either getting a extra fg of stealthers on your ass or a extra regular group (regular group is usually worse since the have healing etc)

H

hansa

Conclusion......

Noone controls adds and all realm got it, so no point always blaiming everyone else when it can happen to everyone.

S

shanks

Originally posted by voltage
The problem really is that alb has no dedicated rvr-squad anymore...

Sums it up pretty good

Sad to see a whole realm go dead because one guild decide to change server. I know mid didnt and we lost two.

Oh, that's abit harsh. FL runs once a day then logs. Big up osv!

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by shanks
Sums it up pretty good

Sad to see a whole realm go dead because one guild decide to change server. I know mid didnt and we lost two.

Oh, that's abit harsh. FL runs once a day then logs. Big up osv!

No we don't that's utter bullshit.

If we get zerged 5 times in a row or so we log, like yesterday.

We are lucky to have a fg out nowadays.

D

Danya

RvR got dull when mids started running 2-3 fgs just out of clip for easy adding IMO. When you get adds over 80% of the time it gets tiresome.

T

thewhitedragon

add's i dont mind - hell itts part of life to help ur Realmsman - if i see a mid attacking an alb - ill join in to hel pthe alb - i dont want him to die to a dirty mid

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by faderullan
its prolly my fault id guess

nah

i blame derric

and savages

and brehon zergs

and crappy players in alb

and lack of groups

and me not being in RvR guild so i have to stealth a lot

and foundations