Albs

C

Coim-

Originally posted by o_O
So you are saying that Thid is RvR???

*sigh*

Given that albs outnumber mids/hibs more there then even in emain, Id say albs has a fair point there tho :p
Thid is RvR, yes. Sheesh, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. :rolleyes:

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by Nazghul-
Ekydus probably gets a hardon by insulting people on forums. Would like to see you do that in real life
Just type "(inactive)" next to your Shadowblade and shut the fuck up.

F

-fwapp-

Re: Re: Re: Albs

Originally posted by Conchabar

2 i dont think so maybe if u take into mind 1 fg taking out 2fg of ures ok

oh pleeease stop that shit that albs always outnumber mids, just yesturday i tried to leave apk in a 3 several times and was ganked repeatedly by at least 10 mids every time, no matter which route we took, with no other albs in the area. You are generalising like a complete and utter Mid that theres more albs which means albs always zerg mids 24/7, and it's pissing me off so much.

come on, u play trolls in game, keep that way of thinking in game, it could affect ur life.
ps its spelt "fair", and sentence structure is all wrong. If ur not from an english speaking country then I take it back ;]

D

Dorin

sigh i was duoing with a theurg while playing my wiz, 2fg hibs came and killed us... shit happens who cares, why doing threads for this? life goes on..

M

mongfoilaol_

rofl
dwapp moaning about mid zergs hahahaha this is the very same infil that hunts in a group of at least 4 camping mpk im so happy ...your another whinging twat like heath ..hahahaha
god bless you its people like you that make me like being a mid ..
just goes to prove what goes around comes around ...
at least hibbys dont cry when they get whooped they just release and start again /respect

maybe might see your butt ugly face in caledonia <i dont think so do you >

/level 20 command for teh win huh :)

enjoy

big kisses Bert XXX:)

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by Ekydus
Just type "(inactive)" next to your Shadowblade and shut the fuck up.

Wow your coolness is legendary! Punk kid go home and read your homework or daddy will spank you.

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by mongfoilaol_
rofl
dwapp moaning about mid zergs hahahaha this is the very same infil that hunts in a group of at least 4 camping mpk im so happy ...your another whinging twat like heath ..hahahaha
god bless you its people like you that make me like being a mid ..
just goes to prove what goes around comes around ...
at least hibbys dont cry when they get whooped they just release and start again /respect

maybe might see your butt ugly face in caledonia <i dont think so do you >

/level 20 command for teh win huh :)

enjoy

big kisses Bert XXX:)

lol, im a merc u clever guy, sorry for being in a grp of 4. 90% of the time i only grouped with a guildie cleric, and i have no idea who u are u just seem to be one of those narrowminded mids that asumes that if people chose to play alb the first time they played the game its got to be because they wanted to zerg, but dont worry ill try to kill whoever u are in bg3 a few times with my pa.

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by Nazghul-
Wow your coolness is legendary! Punk kid go home and read your homework or daddy will spank you.
<In "The Fonz" voice>

Eyyyy!

(Work on your insults.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom