Albs

N

Nazghul-

Not a single one of you is an individual.

You are all part of the big grey mass that is the AlbZerg(r).

Cry more n00bs you never gonna learn anything. The times i ever find a solo alb i always win, I'm not uber you just never practice any other fights than zerg.

edit: And I don't wanna hear ANY crap about mids zerging!! Everybody knows the albZerg is the mother of them all!

C

Coim-

When alb has 40% of the server population, don't you think there's going to be slightly more of us? :rolleyes:

K

kameh

Albs are like the Borg.

Can't have an individual thought and look second rate next to decent villans like Darth Vader :D

Seriously though there are tons of the little blighters so there's obviously going to be more hanging about together.

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by kameh
Albs are like the Borg.

Can't have an individual thought and look second rate next to decent villans like Darth Vader :D

Seriously though there are tons of the little blighters so there's obviously going to be more hanging about together.
:ROFLMAO:
some1 insulting albs when he is one on pryd? :D

K

kameh

I never RvR as an alb, simply because I hate most of my realm mates on there. Can you say l33t? ;)

They also have the "we must zerg, then claim we don't" attitude.

N

Nazghul-

im in bg1 now with my bd and 6 albs are camping mtk and im the only mid in here.......................... lol why don't some of them log? i know i would...

O

o_O

yeh same, I was running around *solo* with my *druid* and every time I find some alb to engage a fg of gay albs including someone in what looked like FC coloures run me over... then they even spam emotes at me :p

Why cant they let me have 1 fight, hehe if someones having a fight they can let them fight till the finish! or at least not run around as a group when there are 3 solo hibs in there and the albs are camping the mtk so no solo mids can come down....

Anyhow you albs can run around in there alone and kill some goblins or something cause Im logging....

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by o_O
yeh same, I was running around *solo* with my *druid* and every time I find some alb to engage a fg of gay albs including someone in what looked like FC coloures run me over... then they even spam emotes at me :p

Why cant they let me have 1 fight, hehe if someones having a fight they can let them fight till the finish! or at least not run around as a group when there are 3 solo hibs in there and the albs are camping the mtk so no solo mids can come down....

Anyhow you albs can run around in there alone and kill some goblins or something cause Im logging....

I logged too... as you said - let the albs run around as a FG alone in bg.

C

Conchabar

albs can only zerg they cant play solo.. once u have learned these things only then can u enter rvr :p

<edit> even the overpwred fotm infils dont solo:p

J

jimmylimmy

funny, i remember soloing and wtfpwning with my minst and 2 sorc's in bg's :)

K

kend

Think about this;

Those who whine about zergs, are those running around solo? Or those who don't happen to have the upper hand at that moment. Regardless of realm.

Isn't that weird?

Not really, when you think about it, it's pretty obvious :-|

BG... or Emain... is not a place to solo, infact... RvR isn't about soloing. It's Realm vs Realm after all. So if I see someone bite the dust, solo char or a group of enemies... everthing is they way it should be.

O

o_O

I remeber you Impop, must say you rocked... or not!

Never saw you with your "2 sorcs" you were usaly in the middle of the zerg... chasing stealthers that preyed on albs with your FG..

"BG... ... is not a place to solo, infact... RvR isn't about soloing. It's Realm vs Realm after all. So if I see someone bite the dust, solo char or a group of enemies... everthing is they way it should be."

Albs! :D

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by jimmylimmy
funny, i remember soloing and wtfpwning with my minst and 2 sorc's in bg's :)

soloing is not grping with 2 ppl do u understand what soloing is?.. ive hardly ever grped in bg only when i was getting zerged by albs.. most of the time i solo with my bd.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Conchabar
soloing is not grping with 2 ppl do u understand what soloing is?.. ive hardly ever grped in bg only when i was getting zerged by albs.. most of the time i solo with my bd.
I think he meant he solo'd with his minstrel, then rolled a sorc and solo'd with that, then rerolled it and solo'd some more. :p

E

Ekydus

Nazghul's retardedness never ceases to amaze me.

"L00K 4T M4H! 1 R T3H 1ND1V1DU4L FL4M0R OMG OMG WTF!!11"

Yeah, great... :rolleyes:

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by Ekydus
Nazghul's retardedness never ceases to amaze me.

"L00K 4T M4H! 1 R T3H 1ND1V1DU4L FL4M0R OMG OMG WTF!!11"

Yeah, great... :rolleyes:

:bore:

since when is it retarded to be frustrated?

E

Ekydus

Since you were using words with more than 3 syllables.

Doesn't suit you, mmmmmkay?

B

BlitheringIdiot

/-\
(|v|)
..i.i.. <--- Ekydus

<nods>

Editors note: Thats a penguin.

C

Conchabar

albs zerg just get used to it they just cant solo cause there all nubs :p <oc there are sum acceptions :)>

T

Tualatin

faod, not ALL albs are like that. Just like not ALL mids are zerglings too..

You mananged to outnumber alb zerg before, why not do it again?..

T

Tasans

I loved before the LA nerf when i used to ask for some buffs with my sb and go down and own the little zerglings. Those were the times :great:

N

Nazghul-

Ekydus probably gets a hardon by insulting people on forums. Would like to see you do that in real life

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by Nazghul-
Not a single one of you is an individual.

You are all part of the big grey mass that is the AlbZerg(r).

Cry more n00bs you never gonna learn anything.

whatever i think ur crying, and ur never gonna learn that
1. theres more albs
2. albs are frequently zerged too
3. this has been posted about 10000 times before and no 1 caaares
4. just all make bonedancers
Originally posted by Nazghul-
Cry more n00bs

E

elewyth

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
/-\
(|v|)
..i.i.. <--- Ekydus

<nods>

Editors note: Thats a penguin.

Penguin??? hmm ok ill take your word for it.....

as for teh Zergin..ffs this is a REALM vs REALM game... you wouldnt expect to go up against the German Football team and only have the goal keeper to play against.. yes its frustrating.. yes its lame..yes its boring...but it aint gonna change.. no sense wajn'ing about it anymore...seems with these new Battle Groups Mythic wants us to zerg... oh well atleast it proves Albion IS mythic's love child.

O

o_O

thos it is a realm vs realm game that does not change the fact that its utterly gay to run around as a fg when there only 3 hibs in the whole of thid.... while the rest of the albs are camping mtk with a few fg to prevent any albs coming trough there and 1 or 2 fgs having a picnic at mb incase one of those horrible death spiders should try to raid the keep...

C

Conchabar

Re: Re: Albs

Originally posted by -fwapp-
whatever i think ur crying, and ur never gonna learn that
1. theres more albs
2. albs are frequently zerged too
3. this has been posted about 10000 times before and no 1 caaares

1 fare point

2 i dont think so maybe if u take into mind 1 fg taking out 2fg of ures ok

3 yes just proves mids are more skillfull :sleeping:

C

Cloudd_RTD

Don't mind Ekydus.. He's just an annoying little brat.
Anyway, I agree about the fact that RvR IS in fact RvR. If you want to solo, go somewhere deep into an RvR zone and fight a friend or summit...

Shazzbut.

O

o_O

So you are saying that Thid is RvR???

*sigh*

Given that albs outnumber mids/hibs more there then even in emain, Id say albs has a fair point there tho :p

Users who are viewing this thread