Albs zergs again ..

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Qte Eth
yeah blame mids who defend their frontier from enemy,and possible relic raids, in zergs in emain !
remind me how many were inside bled defending

typical excuse after several group leaders think to themselves - "ok we sucked in emain today, let's train on cats"
/g Guys let's go Odins !

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by nuky
67 on first gaurd kills fyi

I was referring to you saying the 110 were to match alb numbers. Since there were around 50 albs defending, your maths may be slightly awry. Even 67 != 110 :(

N

nuky

Originally posted by Nightchill
I was referring to you saying the 110 were to match alb numbers. Since there were around 50 albs defending, your maths may be slightly awry. Even 67 != 110 :(

am i just being a complete retard or werent u the one who said there was 110 mids, I said there was no where near that many mids. some say there were 90 mids in odins, there was not 90 mids on bled. and since there was 67 albs + whatever amount were roaming + whatever came through amg - i would think -90 mids would have been a fair number. afaik we cant tell how many defenders are in a keep under enemy control :)

PS sorry if this dont make the most sense in the world - trying to post and dodge the boss at the same time is a biznitch

N

Nightchill

hehe fair enough. numbers are in dispute :eek: nevermind :p

B

Bebopbo

Originally posted by Shike
yib he was there (fun fights vs the hibs aswell), but when we had killed 3 fg hibbs with our grp, they ofc camped the HMG with 2FGs+ and yes, he was there aswell, we ran there 3 times all in all until we gave up since we just lost due to numbers there.

Hmm.... makes one wonder what some people think with before they open the mouth tbh.

a big lol to the threadstarter, use your eyes and you will see that all 3 realms do exactly what you whine about.

well,

1st off, i was in 1fg ALL night until about 11pm & logged at 12pm. & once again zergs everywhere. As for me being in a zerg all night.. lmao

but yes, at about 11pm we joined another grp (thats 2fg not 3 as you mention) & only reason why we joined forces was because we got trampled on by 3+ FG in odins & unlike the alb zergs..we did NOT plan to zerg & meet up in pk to go zergin. we bumped into each other at MMG & Decided to join as there was a ...yup you guessed it "Alb Zerg" about ;)

As ive said, Zergs are not my thing..but what choice do "Normal" players have when they go RvR in 1FG only to find zergs in every realm ?

Maybe all 3 realms do the same, i agree but
a) I am not all 3 realms
b)i dont see hib zergs at 6pm right through till midnight most night's

I accept there will be zergs ..but albs take it to the extreme & seem to do it 24/7 :(

Users who are viewing this thread