Albs zergs again ..

B

Bebopbo

lmao ..been rvr tonight in my usual grp :)

& like the past few nights ..alb zergs every realm <gratz>
guys..give it a break, do you not have enough skills to play FG vs FG?

i mean ..20+ albs Vs a few mids & hibs..lmao
i was thinking of trying alb a while back..thank f00k i never..it seems your RvR is pretty pathetic :(

& now i bet your gunna say "hibs dont have any RR's cuz you are bla bla..." mainly because we're out numbered, but 1 thing hib does have is ppl who know how to play RvR outside a zerg ,which is enough for me to stay in hibs no matter how many ppl it has.

so far only 1 or 2 alb grps i respect ...mainly because they play as a grp & have slughtered me many times :) but for the rest of you ..learn some skills :)

F

faderullan

Albzerg was out today :/

Think it was because excalibur was down today

L

lubbock

Ok ask youself this, do you think this message will make zergs stop !!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO it will not
So do we need to hear these, oh my i got slapped by a zerge...

Lets find something else to write about, like some of the fun battles we have instead of the zerge thingy, because lets face it the RvR areas are pretty small and when 5 fgs are same place its damn hard not to have a zerge.....

So until we get some bigger areas you better get used to Zergs.

Now you are free to flame me eveyone, but i just had one Zerg whine thread to many.

F

Fightersuntzu

Cry.......more. :p

Everyone zergs, just accept it and live with the fact that one time you'll be zerging and the other guys wont :p

<yawn>

B

Bebopbo

lmao..

2 from the alb zerg..

pld..i bet u "pwnd" :p lolol

M

Mavl

i really dont think creating zergwhinethread#7672345 would change anything.

O

old.mattshanes

I didn't bother with emain when i did /who emain it said 94 albs i thought oh fuck this i am going to log:p

T

Tafaya Anathas

OMG put a 100 ppl cap on servers... w8, 2 fg can be a zerg, so put the servers on a 15 ppl cap.

E

ele

I happened to be one of those kicked from the excal server..and yes logged onto pryd..solo'd odins but zerged by hibs<twice> logged into emain mid zerg camping apk...hence alb counterzerg..Its 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other. might help if u gave us chance to leave the pk tho.

S

stroopwafel

lmao

1,5fg hibs apk odins
another 3fg amg odins
and a few mins later 4fg+ (maybe those combined?) at hmg odins

I was solo and the alb zerg got trapped between hibs and mids at hmg

oh and you were in the hibzerg btw, so cry more or wait till your zerg left hpk if you want to be so "elite"

H

hangianix

Btw when did this happen? I've been running with a reaver in Emain till fg hibs killed us (/hug Malev :) ) and later in Odin with the same reaver and a merc and never encountered any zerg from any realm (well, I don't count Eatsinfils bonearmy for a zerg :) ).

E

ele

Was about midnightish when i got caught in the hib zerg in Odins/Mid zerg in Emain

F

Fightersuntzu

Originally posted by Bebopbo
lmao..

2 from the alb zerg..

<-hasnt been in emain for the past two weeks. While the zerg sucks, accept, move on, and then tomorrow you can zerg back.

Its the way of the game :p

F

faderullan

Originally posted by Fightersuntzu
While the zerg sucks, accept, move on, and then tomorrow you can zerg back.

Its the way of the game :p

Thats not how it is for all. Infact most people dont play like that.

G

Glyph_mid

I logged into mid for the first time in around 2months, and we to rvr my a healer, just him and me.

It was around midnight and I did a /who odins, no matches. Fine, if theres no mids i bet theres not many albs as well....i was very wrong though, got killed by 3fgs at midnight on a sunday.

Emain was out of the question, as Matthanes said, there were quite alot of albs. We gathered a full guild group and moved to hadrians to check it out, albs couldnt be zerging both?
They didnt, but 3-4 fg hibs were camping mmg when we got there, took us a few tries, with the backup of other mids finally to get through and get the hibs killed.
After that we ran around in hadrians 1fg and there were nothing to kill, moved to odins, empty as well

Either theres to many, or to few :)

F

Fightersuntzu

Originally posted by faderullan
Thats not how it is for all. Infact most people dont play like that.

If most people dont play like that, then why does it happen?

I dont think people ever really intend to zerg except in a few rare cases. Most of the time, it just happens (group a sticks with group b, group c sticks with a and b, etc) and theres no real reason to whine about it. So get over it :p

So, to repeat : the zerg is an unintentional byproduct of RvR. Nothing can be done to stop it( well, this isnt true, but it'd take some serious effort to end all zerging whatsoever. You can avoid local zergs), so quityerbitching because a week from now you could be zerging back.

A

andyr00barb

Most things I've seen in emain that can be likened to a zerg usually happen at milegates. Milegates are natural bottlenecks. If 1fg is fighting 1fg at a mg, chances are another fg are gonna find the fight. So fight becomes 1fg vs 2fg. Has the 1fg then been zerged? Not in my opinion. Usually when I see this happen grps go their seperate ways afterwards.

Zergs have to be intentional. Most alb grps run as 1fg as far as I can see. Those that run as more are usually a mixture of low rr / blue con characters and would be walking rps for fgs with ability of MM/Eclipse etc.

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by stroopwafel

this was one of the most fun fights with large numbers I've had in a while :)

E

ele

Originally posted by stroopwafel
lmao

1,5fg hibs apk odins
another 3fg amg odins
and a few mins later 4fg+ (maybe those combined?) at hmg odins

oh and you were in the hibzerg btw, so cry more or wait till your zerg left hpk if you want to be so "elite"

If this is aimed at me then I think your missing the point, i don't care if i die m8, i don't enjoy zergy RvR, i wasn't grouped i was solo at hmg, i don't cry, and i didn't see any mids at all tbh in odins.

p.s i try to /cheer b4 i get ganked but i can't cos of your root hibs..why root a solo friar? fgs warden speed could catch me even if i sprinted..pls let me /cheer next time :)

S

stroopwafel

this was aimed to the whinestarted

and there was 1fg mids, but they thought it was funny to ichor me when hibs were rushing through hmg :\

oh and btw, i hope you are all smart enough to understand that loads of exc people logged in their prydwen alts to rvr a bit? kk!

S

Scunner

lmao..

2 from the alb zerg..

Actually i think ur find lubbock solo's almost 90% of the time in HW.

N

Nightchill

if this was in HW.. you're complaining for us defending our frontier? :/

B

Bebopbo

Only time im in a zerg is if:

-Keep take
-Relic Take

or if going to try defend a keep.

imo this is how DaoC should be. What is the point in 5FG albs going about zerging like they did again! (think theyre going for a new record tbh!) tonight, sorry i just dont see the point. I can think of MANY reasons not to zerg, but cant think of one logical reason why we should? (apart from the few kiddy's that might think they "pwn" when in a zerg!)

As ive mentioned, there are some (Very Few) albs who do well at RvR in 1FG /em bows to them ;) . Maybe the rest of you can learn from them ;)

You will be surprised, you will notice 2 things..1 is "skill" & the other is "satisfaction" ;)

& as some of you keep saying "Cry-more"lol... well, im the one getting more RP's & getting alot more out of the RvR experiance.
only reason why zergs annoy me is i dont get a descent run in RvR until about midnight onwards (i guess thats because most of the zergers are at school nxt day & its past there bedtime :p )
when we can finally have some fun battles :)

If i wanted to go zerging all the time, i would just log-on my PvP (kiddy's play) char & start a zerg there ;)

now you zergy albies there's something fo you to "Cry-more" about :D

H

Hargh

It's actually us grown ups who have to go to bed early :D kids (inc students) can stay up all night....

my twopennorth: not nice but happens, never mind eh?

M

Malena

albs dont know play daoc, always making zerging

F

Freia

What is the point in 5FG albs going about zerging like they did again!

What is the point of all albs?
To provide me with rp ofcourse! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread