Albs zergs again ..

P

Piojo

I found it funny last night around 1am when the Albs wouldn't come down from pk then when they did we killed 17 ppl with a group of 5 :eek:

Seriously do something about it.

Z

zapzap

Alb are expercts in camping APK then rush out with 40 people :p

G

Gamah

well....everytime i'm out all i see is mid zerg go figure

S

Shianna

I just point to Arvakr tonight....

<smiles>
Was our first Guild Keep Raid - and you took it back with 79 Mids :)

Was really surrised to see such a huge amount of Mids for one keep - we thought it would be fun to take Arvakr as we supposed you would come - so close to the Relic Keep. We even had it upgraded to 10 for a corpse summoner.

So please Mid guys...don't you talk about Albs zerging, okay ? :) When the INC started, there was huge lag and guard killmessages of 70+ people.
Keep raids are always a zerg, but 80 - geez so many Mids I have only seen for relic raids on Logres.

But nevertheless...I wished on Logres Midgard would get just 20+ people up for a keep retake THAT fast...

Shi.

O

old.Sko

>mean ..20+ albs Vs a few mids & hibs..lmao
>i was thinking of trying alb a while back..thank f00k i never..it >seems your RvR is pretty pathetic

2.5 alb fg and you
1) call it zerg
2) cant clear em out ?
lol.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

have to be on fightersuntzu side on this one. 9 out of 10 zergs don't happen intentionatly, they just happen. YOu can't stap any alb from going to a zone, once there it is perfectly possible that multiple grps run around in a tight spot, once a grp engages an enemy grp it is a matter of time before the other grps are right there to whack in. nothing you can do about that and no point whining about it.

Q

Qte Eth

things became different like 2 days ago when excal crashed,mad zergs not stopped from that day :|

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Qte Eth
things became different like 2 days ago when excal crashed,mad zergs not stopped from that day :|

All albz went to their prydwens twinks i guess ^^

btw today was extremly zergy on excal, even hibz brought out 4-5 fg and camped amg ^^
brehonz 3 teh win :)

B

Bebopbo

Originally posted by old.Sko
>mean ..20+ albs Vs a few mids & hibs..lmao
>i was thinking of trying alb a while back..thank f00k i never..it >seems your RvR is pretty pathetic

2.5 alb fg and you
1) call it zerg
2) cant clear em out ?
lol.

i said 20+ because 20 was the minimum i seen , after we got ganked :) i seen many more, maybe they spotted a green :p

imo, zerg ;)

just like tonight & tomorrow night & the nxt & nxt ... zzzz

/em shakes head at noob zergs :p

S

stroopwafel

yes 30hibs at hmg
brrrr zerg!

but i dont complain, because we killed them all when they werent combined :)

G

Gamah

sigh...you all put albs in one basket...well there are a good number of albs (like me) who don't zerg we run around in one fg and normally after 20+ min meet 2fg+ mids..you don't see us whining and moaning "omfg mids zerg0r again"..we actully come up with a plan on how to deal with the 2fg and port back to try.

Seems most of you whining fuckers prefer moaning and bitching rather than comming up with good tactics or playing to distroy the zerg.

My perception of the average mid is

In 1fg > gets zerged by 1.5/2fg albs > logs on to bw after bitching on gc/ac > posts omg zerged by 200 fg albs > repeat from step one.

Very boring

D

DaggerElivager

M8..u have jsut put all mids in one basket...most of us dont whine about zergs on bw forum we do as u do, try to find a way of beating you.

Also if u check..it was a hib who started this whine thread..not us middies..

kkthx....

-------------------------------------

Dagz0r

G

Gamah

Well aye i made a mistake...but I don't like mids :p

Reguardless of who was whining though..all realms zerg get over it. That was what i was trying to say in my last post but was trying to flame...guess i'm crap :p

B

Bebopbo

Gam, think you made another mistake "1.5-2fg Albs" i think you will find 3-4fg is more like it, seems to be the norm grp for albs at the mo ;)

Y

Yussef

Bebopo, wasn't you like in Odins last night? My group killed 3fg's of hibs in a row, then we encountered all 3fg at once at hmg after?

Planned, coincidence?

Perhaps now you can realise it happens to other realms too.

O

old.k70

I made a nice post about zergs and casual gamers and yadda yadda but then i noticed that the thread starter used the term "skill" in combination with DAoC and realized that he has no clue about this game and deleted it since he won't understand it anyway...

G

Gimly

Originally posted by Bebopbo
lmao ..been rvr tonight in my usual grp :)

& like the past few nights ..alb zergs every realm <gratz>
guys..give it a break, do you not have enough skills to play FG vs FG?

i mean ..20+ albs Vs a few mids & hibs..lmao
i was thinking of trying alb a while back..thank f00k i never..it seems your RvR is pretty pathetic :(

& now i bet your gunna say "hibs dont have any RR's cuz you are bla bla..." mainly because we're out numbered, but 1 thing hib does have is ppl who know how to play RvR outside a zerg ,which is enough for me to stay in hibs no matter how many ppl it has.

so far only 1 or 2 alb grps i respect ...mainly because they play as a grp & have slughtered me many times :) but for the rest of you ..learn some skills :)

:rolleyes:

have a chat to the 3fg of hibs that have been camping Hadrians tonight, not even trying to take beno so it was not a keep force.. more like just a zerg force.

So once again its time to point out.. all realms zerg at some point it is down to you if you feed them rps or not ;)

did manage some good solo fights though so /salute to those guys.

G

Glacier

ffs nerf, my burger got cold! im gonna sue you all! :F

1234Taz

40/50 odd mids in emain this afternoon camping amg/apk I made it past amg once to get killed by fg of shaodwblades :p

YES ONLY ALBS ZERG!!!11

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by ormorof
was only 90 mids in odins at the time fyi

guard deathspam (according to the good people of The Rigante) said 110 first time round o_O

anywayyyyyyy

G

Generic Poster

Krolllka is correct.

15 Albs is a zerg
30 Hibs is a zerg
90 Mids is not a zerg, it's 1fg
120 Mids is a zerg

Q

Qte Eth

yeah blame mids who defend their frontier from enemy,and possible relic raids, in zergs in emain !
remind me how many were inside bled defending

S

Shike

Originally posted by Yussef
Bebopo, wasn't you like in Odins last night? My group killed 3fg's of hibs in a row, then we encountered all 3fg at once at hmg after?

Planned, coincidence?

Perhaps now you can realise it happens to other realms too.

yib he was there (fun fights vs the hibs aswell), but when we had killed 3 fg hibbs with our grp, they ofc camped the HMG with 2FGs+ and yes, he was there aswell, we ran there 3 times all in all until we gave up since we just lost due to numbers there.

Hmm.... makes one wonder what some people think with before they open the mouth tbh.

a big lol to the threadstarter, use your eyes and you will see that all 3 realms do exactly what you whine about.

N

nuky

Originally posted by Nightchill
don't forget the 110 at bled ;)

our grp got ganked by 8fg albs at amgO, yes we called for help, saying that it looked like the albs were up to somethin. Then reports came of 70ish albs on bled, and more then came through amg. So mids came out to defend their frontier - if we have a really good turn what should we do? tell some of the mids to go back to emain so the albs can own bled for a little while longer and farm us for more rp's? i can assure there was no where near 110 mids at bled, thats for sure

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by nuky
our grp got ganked by 8fg albs at amgO, yes we called for help, saying that it looked like the albs were up to somethin. Then reports came of 70ish albs on bled, and more then came through amg. So mids came out to defend their frontier - if we have a really good turn what should we do? tell some of the mids to go back to emain so the albs can own bled for a little while longer and farm us for more rp's? i can assure there was no where near 110 mids at bled, thats for sure

I know, I know, I wasn't complaining. Realms *should* defend their frontiers.

Yet how do you know that something similar to your story didn't happen in Alb? Maybe it was 2fgs running around, came across the (no offense but quite common) mid 3fg. Said on /as . More albs arrive etc. etc. *shrugs*

The entirety of threads like this are moronic.

Users who are viewing this thread