Albs wonder why

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
To be honest, been having really fun in rvr the last few days due to relicraid attempts and keep action.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I just say what I said in the other thread. It´s been an ongoing siege for 2 days straight.
Mids won this time.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I agree, didn't stop albs taking bled at 3 am the other day, it's an on going siege.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
we have entered the twilight zone that is pips consciousness. Behold the Warlock's mind and the cunning way in which he thinks!

ROFLMAO

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Really enjoyed the RvR the last two days (and I don't usually get out much in RvR).

Well defended by the Mids. Can't have been easy trying to defend on two fronts - though would have been worse without the groups of hibs killing Albs trying to join the Glenlock raid from Nottmoor.

In the BG I was in yesterday, when the Hibs opened the Relic gate, the cry went up to let the hibbies have their chance at the relic, as they'd opened it. The majority of the BG went straight for Glen (and nearly got it, that was a long, violent lord room siege, with much pushing one way and the other).

I'm sure some albs went for the strength relic, lots of them joined the BG the moment the relic gate opened.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom