Albs wonder why

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
@ the ppl whining about the way he writes:

U gotta be really feckin crappy at english if u cant understand that, so why whine at him when ur not better at english urselves? :)

Think most people hadn't logged on or couldn't so had no idea of the state of the realm. A little punctuation woulda gone a long way.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
tbh i thought it made a change to get some middy keeps. like we had 3 weeks of mids at berk, 2 weeks of and emain spit roast, so lets maybe do some stuff in mid.

pip, put away that crackpipe! Trust me there is no love for albion on hibernia. you are all scumbags.

islef

Loyal Freddie
Well had to call it a night now, dropping of my chair with a big qwerty imprent in my forehead.. Dont really understand the whining tho my fellow mids. Mids did their part upsetting the hibs so cant really blame them for jumping in. And albs well... ML marathon, it should be tried, noone is stopping the mids there from coming to defend so no need to cry really. Had lots of fun today, especially when our healer was nr 3 on db list from hugging the oil at bled.. pac healer 44DB's.. fear him tbh. Night night all and hoping to wake up and see we still got relics but i doubt it.

/islerm

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Going to try to translate it;

albs wonder why we used the alarmclock tactic to take the relics. Hibs should take a look on realm map as this thread gets posted. It's not like they're not overpowered enough, they need their relics too. Not good enough to get them yourself so you need help from albs? We need more early alarm clock raids in my opinion.

Now, did that cover it?

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
@ the ppl whining about the way he writes:

U gotta be really feckin crappy at english if u cant understand that, so why whine at him when ur not better at english urselves? :)
cause he's that kind of tard to get such an answer, sry but pip aint that cute anymore

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
get the keeps.. i dont mind that, but leave the relics alone mkay!

MaCaBr3

Banned
pip said:
albs wonder why we ac hibs look on realm map as this thread gets posted if they not op enough me thinks they wan't some relicks to:( not good enough to get em yourself? need to help albs:wanker: guess more early raids me thinks
/piptranslate on

Albion players wonder why we alarm clock raid hibs. Have a look at the state of the realm map as I post this thread. As if they are not over powered enough, they wanna have our relics too, but it seams their are not good enough to get the relics themself so they need the help of hibernian players.

I anticipate more early raids.

/piptranslate off

Drav

Loyal Freddie
brad said:
Do a RR during ml marathon. Very bold of you.

Ahahahahahahahha no really ahahahahahahahahahah

pot kettle black springs to mind

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
brad said:
Why? Because some 2 fg mids took relics during a AC raid not like the enitre realm did. Just another way to fuck up rvr again for a while. And nice chosing of the times guys. Do a RR during ml marathon. Very bold of you.

Seems weird that when hibs got relics 95% of the mids were like gratz, we didn't deserve them anyways, but guess hibs must have a grudge over our entire realm because a select few people did a AC raid.:(

hmmz attacking during ml rush/marathon that sounds familiar :p

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Someone get something from his own medicine? :)

welcome to the 2realms vs 1 gimps

how about try to remember old emain? all power relics at hibs all str relics at mids

time passes.............

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, i like the way every realm seems to hate each other and fuck each other over at the most important places.

Makes it more funner :m00:

pip

Banned
ok sober now:) mods do your job close this thread to much add whine, had enough of that lastnite:( Plz don't shout:twak:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
pip said:
albs wonder why we ac hibs look on realm map as this thread gets posted if they not op enough me thinks they wan't some relicks to:( not good enough to get em yourself? need to help albs:wanker: guess more early raids me thinks

Pips talking shit again.

Next time, acually use proper english, you know, they type that involves fullstops, capital letters and for gods sake, get a dictionary!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Amiga said:
read what i said, leave them!

why, would it make mids unable to rvr without their relics? like it usually does? :(

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
personally i'd say its more even to have all relics in their respective temples...
its hard enough to have a bit of balance in rvr without them being distributed over 2 realms instead of 3.

believe it or not, but most mid groups _are_ having a hard time in rvr at the moment. wether thats because of the lack of fixed groups running or not being able to effectively compete with other realm's groups (seen grps running with 3 sorcs, not cool, trust me ;)) i dont know..

point is, everybody is happier with relics in their own temples, so why not just leave it like that? :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Mordur said:
personally i'd say its more even to have all relics in their respective temples...
its hard enough to have a bit of balance in rvr without them being distributed over 2 realms instead of 3.

believe it or not, but most mid groups _are_ having a hard time in rvr at the moment. wether thats because of the lack of fixed groups running or not being able to effectively compete with other realm's groups (seen grps running with 3 sorcs, not cool, trust me ;)) i dont know..

point is, everybody is happier with relics in their own temples, so why not just leave it like that? :)

rofl with that reckoning why didn,t you do same last week when everyone was happy with IRvR in Hib but then got messed up by MIDS taking hib relics evryone was Happy but saw load of Hey Atos Big Gratz on taking they Relic m8 from you Mids.

You Mids not all but a few brought it on you self maybe you all should of thought of that before trying to Fuck Hib over next time :)

Soulja

P.S Blame Atos tbh with him coming on FH and being a smug assole in what he done :)

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
From Soulja's post, I deduct that all hibs generalize grossly. Really.

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
Soulja_IA_ said:
rofl with that reckoning why didn,t you do same last week when everyone was happy with IRvR in Hib but then got messed up by MIDS taking hib relics evryone was Happy but saw load of Hey Atos Big Gratz on taking they Relic m8 from you Mids.

You Mids not all but a few brought it on you self maybe you all should of thought of that before trying to Fuck Hib over next time :)

Soulja

P.S Blame Atos tbh with him coming on FH and being a smug assole in what he done :)

perhaps if you would read my former posts concerning the mid relicraid on hib you would see that i did not approve of it myself.
Sadly, i am not someone who can "lead" the realm, and tbh i dont really want to either ;)
so what i said in my last post is my personal view on things, not the midgardian view.

and i agree that we got this coming, but thats what makes the game interesting for me ;)

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Yoda is alive!!!!!

if it aint yoda.

then yoda would say: up the fuck shut

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Why make all that fuse about us loosing 3 keeps, its not like the end fo the world. and as far as i see it, albs/hib need to do something when mids are gone.

As the RL of the marathon i had like a dozen of ppl coming in my bg whining to take my bg to realm defence, but neither i nor the ppl in it wouldnt come cause we felt our raid as more important, well get those keeps back, aint it today its next week.

Grow up if u cant deal with the fact that this is a game, ppl do what they want when they want and if they take our keeps then boooohoooo, we just take em back. end of story.

Vav.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
vavires said:
Why make all that fuse about us loosing 3 keeps, its not like the end fo the world. and as far as i see it, albs/hib need to do something when mids are gone.

As the RL of the marathon i had like a dozen of ppl coming in my bg whining to take my bg to realm defence, but neither i nor the ppl in it wouldnt come cause we felt our raid as more important, well get those keeps back, aint it today its next week.

Grow up if u cant deal with the fact that this is a game, ppl do what they want when they want and if they take our keeps then boooohoooo, we just take em back. end of story.

Vav.

repped best answer I seen here

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Just me? or is this a conspiracy?

I vote we linch Vavi!

Get him!

<picks up some rope and flamming torches>

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
why, would it make mids unable to rvr without their relics? like it usually does? :(
thats right mate..

like i said in some other already forgotten thread, its a game, deal with it but my personal opinion is that relics should be flushed down the toilet and never to be missed.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
And nice chosing of the times guys. Do a RR during ml marathon. Very bold of you.
(
didn't know we have to check what time you are doing your master levels before we could attack didn't see it on either CoC but maybe i missed it

sorry we could not get up in time for a 5am raid rather indecent of you chaps what! please return our relics asap :wanker:

Dilanta

Fledgling Freddie
[Cinderella] said:
Let it go, mids took the keeps back 5am this morning anyway. What a surprise :)

Yes, it was obviously a really long night for those last mids that managed to stay up all night defending and finally getting the keeps back.

Kudos to the ones with online times over 12 hours that showed on /who this morning when I logged in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom