Albs wonder why

pip

Banned
albs wonder why we ac hibs look on realm map as this thread gets posted if they not op enough me thinks they wan't some relicks to:( not good enough to get em yourself? need to help albs:wanker: guess more early raids me thinks

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Being at work this still fails to tell me wtf you on about mate try making a more meaningful post.

Soulja

Vladamir

FH is my second home
<checks his pip dictionary>

Nope, still can't make it out :(

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
albs wonder why we ac hibs look on realm map as this thread gets posted if they not op enough me thinks they wan't some relicks to:( not good enough to get em yourself? need to help albs:wanker: guess more early raids me thinks

Bugger off.

pip

Banned

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

wtf ? Tried three times to read this and still cant understand what you are trying to say.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:

would like to log into game but alas I am at work you post got me intrigued but it made no Sense if you make a post with heading you had it be best to clarify what you were on about :twak:

Soulja

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

rofl in what way?

you mean 2 realms against 1? like that is something new but mostly it is mids/hibs vs albs or mids/albs against hib but hib/alb against mid is not allowed?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

When we were trying to take back alb keeps, you mids were constantly ass-raping us.

What goes around, comes around.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
we have entered the twilight zone that is pips consciousness. Behold the Warlock's mind and the cunning way in which he thinks!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
we have entered the twilight zone that is pips consciousness. Behold the Warlock's mind and the cunning way in which he thinks!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sharkith again.
:<

pip

Banned
login on warlock going to kill all of ya:) you can take that to the bank

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
:wanker:
pip said:

to drunk to even understand tht but :wanker:

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

at least we dont get up at 4 in the morning to fetch a couple relics (or mebbe hibs just got a keep to irvr.. but we dont know)

funny bout albs are op too mr warlock...

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
get a thane and a treb and go see another side of rvr :)

pip

Banned
gwal said:
at least we dont get up at 4 in the morning to fetch a couple relics (or mebbe hibs just got a keep to irvr.. but we dont know)

funny bout albs are op too mr warlock...
I don't condone it but over a period of time the hibs asked for it:( It was just a way to piss em off thats all:) now all go paranoid about any irvr now

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
I don't condone it but over a period of time the hibs asked for it:( It was just a way to piss em off thats all:) now all go paranoid about any irvr now

and this is where i write:
and hibs are doing this to piss off mids, thats all
now mids go all paranoid bout hibs and albs cross realming

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
just checked /rw, not sure i see what the hell you are on about, so mid is down 2 keeps. jesus someone phone their MP and get this sorted, it cant go on like this!!!11

hope you lose a relic or 2 :D

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

English_Motherfucker_Do_You_Speak_It.jpg

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
hope you lose a relic or 2 :D

Why? Because some 2 fg mids took relics during a AC raid not like the enitre realm did. Just another way to fuck up rvr again for a while. And nice chosing of the times guys. Do a RR during ml marathon. Very bold of you.

Seems weird that when hibs got relics 95% of the mids were like gratz, we didn't deserve them anyways, but guess hibs must have a grudge over our entire realm because a select few people did a AC raid.:(

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Why? Because some 2 fg mids took relics during a AC raid not like the enitre realm did. Just another way to fuck up rvr again for a while. And nice chosing of the times guys. Do a RR during ml marathon. Very bold of you.

Seems weird that when hibs got relics 95% of the mids were like gratz, we didn't deserve them anyways, but guess hibs must have a grudge over our entire realm because a select few people did a AC raid.:(
blame those 2 fg then
stop whining and play the game, atleast it aint 5 am yet

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh well...........maybe mids will get bonuses like hibs did as population drops as usual when relics are gone. 50% bp reduction for keeps here i come!

And PS...........I'll be hiding in the shadows waiting for you!

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
@ the ppl whining about the way he writes:

U gotta be really feckin crappy at english if u cant understand that, so why whine at him when ur not better at english urselves? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom