Albs read this and understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rure

yeah... I've tasted Jawz damage output a few times. didnt like it.

S

sorusi

as i have said before, i dont give shit about the style damage, its the final damage that is important for me...

with 90% styled damage you cant have high quick, because you do crap damage per hit then, if we had high base damage we could have had strong evade too so atm there are 2 kinds of berserkers

1. frontload, no evade allmost good damage in grp vs grp and when ppl assist eachother.

2. the dueller, heavy evade, does really good tanking, does a lot less damage per hit, does about same damage over time, but rvr isnt about over time, its about _now_ and therefore they wont deal _as_ much damage, but gain this in defence..

_imo_

most classes dont even to have this "choice" because their damage is ~70% base dmg, and 30% styled, so they benefit nothing from haveing low quick.

oh and i would like to see end regen nerfed for all, max end regen 3 should be allowed.. so noone can sprint and perma style..

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Tranquil-
The necro's are not your only problem, the cabalists and scouts being left alive on the walls do more damage combined. Especially when they are left alive to do their thing while you are willing to pay to scratch out the necro's eyes.

The necro's are the major irritant that draws away the attention from atleast an equally large threat during a keep defense, if not bigger.

You see the problem with Necroes is that they kill our classes that take out the classes you mention. In addition they nuke the shit out of those handling the rams, and there is nothing we can do about it. That is alos why the bug is getting fixed.

S

sorusi

berserkers are the damage dealing class, they should outdamage armsmen/warriors/gimp assasins/heros... a

and bms/mercs shoould be on their side

nerf berserkers and they will be worse than heros/armsmen/warriors, and there will be no reason whatsoever to have light tanks in the game..

K

katt!

there is a difference between nerfing to oblivion and nerfin to balanced :eek:

G

garnax

Here is a little story:

A lvl 50 zerker meets a lvl 50 (any tank of the other realms)

thay are both anbuffed and have no end regen.

Ohhh that zerker hits hard the other hits hard but not as hard
as the zerker ohh you can see that the zerker does alot more dmg every blow then the other and there the oponent goes down and the zerker stands with X % life left

Here is a little story:

A lvl 50 zerker meets a lvl 50 (any tank of the other realms)

thay are both unbuffed but have end regen 5.

Ohhh that zerker hits hard the other hits hard but not as hard
as the zerker ohh you can see that the zerker does alot more dmg every blow then the other and there the oponent goes down and the zerker stands with X % life left

Point is zerker can swing more times and make mutch dmg more times but if the other had end too he can make more swing and make (not as mutch) dmg JUST as if both was without End regen

K

katt!

here is a little story.

zerker are overpowered and you are probably drunk.

S

sorusi

well since warriors can do ~1k dmg quite easy with 20% melee relics and a quite ok crit, - same for heros with LW..

if they nerf LA to do lower damage than this, they will be useless, no point haveing a class that have worse armour and defence and hit for less...

also how much would a zerker be hitting for? how hard should we hit?.

lets pretend we have 3spd delay on our swings..

G

garnax

I am not drunk as I dont drink.

if zerkers are overpowerd is 1 thing....to nerf the end regen effect with LA is another....

if you lower zerkers base dmg is one thing but for zerker to be uber without end and then make em lesser with end dont work...

the end dont make os better against any other class with end
its the base dmg that makes us better...as we should be as any caster can kill me if he sees me coming...

K

katt!

Originally posted by sorusi
well since warriors can do ~1k dmg quite easy with 20% melee relics and a quite ok crit, - same for heros with LW..

if they nerf LA to do lower damage than this, they will be useless, no point haveing a class that have worse armour and defence and hit for less...

also how much would a zerker be hitting for? how hard should we hit?.

lets pretend we have 3spd delay on our swings..

say, 20 to 30% better than warriors. not counting LA haste and on the same delay. having zerkers 2 or 3 shot casters on a regular basis is not good for the game.

G

garnax

we pay for our extra dmg with the lack of armor and lack of sheild

the other malee classes that lose to a zerker in duel have other things, magics...sheilds...chain armor that thay pay for with doing lesser dmg

S

sorusi

how much should berserkers be dealing... please say in numbers exactly.. is it 500 dmg in a 3sec swing? is it 100? is it 150?

warriors 3shot casters too, 1hit for bt,slam,2h hit, dead casters, max 2 more hit, so basicly 4, but the first hits take ~2sec cos he breaks fend with fast sword etc..

so can heros, armsmen too ..

G

garnax

a warrior with a 2h can take a caster in 2-3 blows to if the caster has bad resists....most tanks can do that

K

katt!

warriors 3shot casters too, 1hit for bt,slam,2h hit, dead casters, max 2 more hit, so basicly 4, but the first hits take ~2sec cos he breaks fend with fast sword etc..

which requires a big crit on a slow 2h weapon.

S

sorusi

nope... slam for ~200ish, 2h for ~700 - 800 non crit, allmost 1k dmg 1 more hit ( they can hit twice with the 9sec stun), another ~700 - 800....

ive seen jawz do it lots of times, splashor too, and other warriors aswell... its just that you have to be useing slow weapons and good ones instead of 70quality 2spd crap 2hs

G

garnax

A normal hit for me on a yellow is (depends on resists):

AXE 1: 170-220
AXE 2: 70-90

this is on another malee with low resists in slash.

on a caster i can make 400 on AXE 1

A

Aussie-

lol i'm not gonna discuss with you but if you think 850dmg with 1h is normal then you really have a big whole there in your head

S

sorusi

spd debuff... and it swings as fast as a 2h weapon then..

K

katt!

Originally posted by garnax
A normal hit for me on a yellow is (depends on resists):

AXE 1: 170-220
AXE 2: 70-90

this is on another malee with low resists in slash.

on a caster i can make 400 on AXE 1

no, it is not.

K

katt!

nope... slam for ~200ish, 2h for ~700 - 800 non crit, allmost 1k dmg 1 more hit ( they can hit twice with the 9sec stun), another ~700 - 800....

ive seen jawz do it lots of times, splashor too, and other warriors aswell... its just that you have to be useing slow weapons and good ones instead of 70quality 2spd crap 2hs

and at what speed is that.. certainly not 3.2spd.

S

sorusi

Originally posted by katt!
no, it is not.

how can you know what kind of damage he is doing, you dont even know what weapons etc hes useing..

spd is not important for meleers, its all about frontload when you have organized grps.. 5spd or 3.5 spd.. doesnt matter...

K

katt!

how can you know what kind of damage he is doing, you dont even know what weapons etc hes useing..

spd is not important for meleers, its all about frontload when you have organized grps.. 5spd or 3.5 spd.. doesnt matter...

sb with +56qui on gear +buffbot buffs hit for more than that :eek:

and since speed doesnt matter, go roll a 2h warrior.

G

garnax

I have never made a total blow of 800 on a equal lvl mob.

I can make up to 400-500 on a caster with my both axes (dmg from both added up in this example)

and a malee on lvl 50 with good resist I might make

AXE 1: 110
AXE 2: 40

is that dmg too mutch?

I dont think so as I can lose to a nother tank if he has good resists and chain armor...

K

katt!

Originally posted by garnax
I have never made a total blow of 800 on a equal lvl mob.

I can make up to 400-500 on a caster with my both axes (dmg from both added up in this example)

and a malee on lvl 50 with good resist I might make

AXE 1: 110
AXE 2: 40

is that dmg too mutch?

I dont think so as I can lose to a nother tank if he has good resists and chain armor...

you know you can replace that training axe?

S

sorusi

Originally posted by katt!
sb with +56qui on gear +buffbot buffs hit for more than that :eek:

and since speed doesnt matter, go roll a 2h warrior.

i would make a 50shield,50weapon warrior, and i am lvling it for fun, but i doubt i will play it cos re-farming all the rps takes to much time.. i would trade zerker for warrior anyway if i got same RR etc...

G

garnax

I rear not to say never make a axe blow for more then 250-300
on a lvl 50 char.

The numbers I gave you are true.

I have gones duels agains warrior about 6-7 times and I have won 1

G

garnax

the numbers are ofcourse unbuffed you cant always COUNT on that you have a buffbot with you...

have SC armor and arcanium axes and max str\con\dex\hits\skill
and have good malee resists and bad magical resists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom