Albs read this and understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sorusi

fyi, warriors do win against berserkers.. common sence, first off shield > LA users, hog endurance against those blocks and your dead.. also that most warriors have slash weapons, and berserkers use slash vurnable armour (most common resist on weapons). also warriors have slash resistant armour, and most berserkers are slashing, so they get penalty on the warrior...

so your not gimped if you loose to a warrior..

G

garnax

just to shut you up I asked a lvl 50 healer (thay have chain)
to start a duel and let me hit 1 blow.

I did this in epic armor with 2 99% axes

1 cleaver 1 WB axe

dps 16.5 spd 4.0 and dps 16.5 and dps 2.9

and I hit for EXACT:

AXE 1: 166 (-106)
AXE 2: Miss

G

garnax

okey did it again now with SC armor on same healer
same axes and same style (dubblefrost)

AXE 1: 152 (-97)
Axe 2: 40 (-25)

no buffs

stats:

str 230
con 164
dex 149
qui 103
axe 44+7
LA 44+7

same axes as first test

K

katt!

im sure all statistics are made up on one single basis.

PS: thats still 272dmg on 27% absorb in one hit. unbuffed. at 3.4spd.

A

Aussie-

hit a non resist armor class with all buffs and let a non gimpzerk with decent SC gear and capped +skills do this over ^^
you're gonna be my m8 if you play unbuffed RvR :great:

G

garnax

yes I only made 1 blow eatch try...but it numbers wont go so mutch higher\lower so it matters...

point is that does 2 blows in the example aint overpowerd high so you need to nerf a class that has payd with bad armor and no sheild and no magics

(and a zerker cant zerk...a zerker that zerks will draw all pow out of a healer as we dont have any parrys and no evades)

If I meet a high orange\red mob and zerk I am dead...the parrys and evades is what keeps me alive

G

garnax

Man some of you use your heads...if i am buffed I hit for more but then if the one I meet is buffed he has more hits and he hits harder on my bad armor

and what the feck is wrong with a spec thats 44+7 44+7 44+7

But sure I am uber If I am buffed and have a buff bot and I meat a lvl 35 unbuffed and without a bot...

if I am buffed I hit more if the oponet is buffed he has 500 more hits

(I have 1600 hits no buffs and 2100 with best buffs)

A

Aussie-

Garnax TwinAxe The Dark Disciples 48 6,626 Berserker Troll None

<big smile>

K

katt!

Originally posted by garnax
I meet a high orange\red mob and zerk I am dead...the parrys and evades is what keeps me alive

since when do casters and support hit back?

G

garnax

I sayd no to last styles as a use dubbleforst and the parry+followup and the evade+followup blow
to get high parry.

as I have 44+6 base +1 becouse of RR

I do same dmg on a dubbleforst blow as a 50 axe LA specced zerker.

and MY SC armor makes me caps all stats needed skill and the resits I see most important as it is a hunting suit not a RvR suit

G

garnax

Correct info Garnax TwinAxe lvl 50 Ghost of valhalla

RR 2L5 26600 RP

G

garnax

and this is how mythic thinks: hmm zerkers when thay have a buffbot\ are buffed thay are too good.

IT IS THE DMG YOU MAKE UNBUFFED THAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE CALC ON IF YOU MAKE TO MUTCH DMG

G

garnax

does it count if I have a Dark SM with RR 6L7???

or?

S

sorusi

actacully imo, its buffed against buffed, and buffed casters have ~1400ish hps, unless they are gimped, and berserkers do ~1k now and then with good crits and vendo mode - ofc 20% relics,

and most tanks can do 1k dmg but with a slightly less spd.. ~1.5 spd or so.. spd is only nice for breaking pbt really nothing else, frontload is best in rvr imo, atleast when you assist eachother - wich good grps do..

G

garnax

I am gonna leav this place now and spend my time on playing.

You say we make to mutch dmg...I try to make a blow on a chain user my lvl with good resists...and the dmg aint uber

then you say I have bad gear and stats but I am capped in all needed stats to make max dmg

then you : well RvR you SHOULD always be buffed...

buffed I hit more thay have more hits...not a real diff.

then you say lol he is RR2...

yes do mythic think ohh...a RR10 zerker buffed is too good we need to nerf the class

but ofcourse you have to make up things thats bad on just me so I make so bad dmg...it cant be you that have a "overpowerd" image of a zerker

G

garnax

YOU CANT CALCULATE ON A TANKS DMG AGAINST A CASTERS HP ITS IMPOSIBLE AS ANY MALEE CLASS HIT TO HARD FOR CASTERS TO BE ABLE TO WIN IN A MALEE FIGHT CASTERS THAT GETS A MALEE ON HIM IS SUPOSED TO DIE NOT WIN OR BE ALIVE.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A CASTER GETS A MOB ON HIM AND HE CANT QUICKCAST MEZZ AS THERE IS NO TALK ABOUT THAT IN YOUR EXAMPLES....HE DIES

YOU HAVE TO COMPARE MALEE VS MALEE AND CASTER VS CASTER

G

garnax

AND ON A BUFFED MALEE CLASS OF SAME LVL AND WITH GOOD RESIST YOU CAN NEVER MAKE A 1000 DMG BLOW IN TOTAL WITH CRITS EVEN IF YOU ZERK

BUT I AGREE WITH YOU TOTALY ZERKERS SHOULD BE NERFED BECOUSE MAN THAY CAN KILL A CASTER WITH 0% ABSORB
AND 1400 HITS WOW THATS FACKING SICK...MYTHIC REALY NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

WHAT ARE THAY THINKING A MALEE CLASS CAN TAKE A CASTER

MAN SOMEONE SHOULD PUT A PRICE ON MYTHICS HEAD

S

sorusi

scale resists are fucked up tho, they get allmost 0 resists with 20% relics and slash vurnable

P

Pikabu

Re: Re: Albs read this and understand

Originally posted by garnax

Still cant understand why Midgard holds DF 80% of the time...
must be becouse we suck

Originally posted by dakeyras
No. It's because you exploit the LA bug

There is no LA bug.
Just that they think the LA is to powerful.
get it ?
Necro = bug
LA = no bug
get it ? ;)

T

Tigerius

Just jumping in a mostly senseless debate with some points of reason here:

Mercs/BMs fall under the category Sorusi speaks of as "pointless" by being outperformed in upfront damage dealing by maintanks. The one Zerkers are quite far from yet.

There are more ways to stop a Necro then a Zerker, by far. It can be hard dealing with them in keep sieges being only made up by the total ease which you can in open battlefield. Zerkers are hard dealing with in open battlefield and not so hard in keep sieges :p Apart from when they hit people lagging through doors, but they never do THAT do they cause that'd be LoS abuse or something? :p

My L38 Zerker obviously outperforms Garnax's L50.

Melee relics help you reach cap resists aside, they don't ignore the fact that Scale has 19% Slash resist on a Celt though, 1000dmg on a buffed maintank is still 1000dmg on a buffed maintank.

No your unbuffed damage matter squat if you are 99% likely to be buffed when in actual combat, measuring unbuffed would merely be an attempt to try and distort the actual damage you would be doing in RvR combat, the damage that unhappy opinions are based on :p

S

sorusi

still if you dont do souch damage, the main tanks will do more, and you will be "pointless" cos you lack abs and defence... so either nerf both or something.. or just buff merc/bm to zerker lvl

and ofc end regen should be max 3... above that is just silly..

but helping lower lvls that get aggro etc, is basic - i allways help lower lvls if they are in trouble, or if they need res.. but alot in rvr grps have to move fast etc...

D

Damini

These forums make me feel pretty damn disillusioned with being a mod sometimes. Sorusi, you can't threaten to kill people, even if its just flame talk rather than an actual threat. If it happens again you may well lose your account. The same goes to anyone else who decides to take Excalibur flames on to new levels.

This is a discussion forum, not somewhere for you guys to just strip down to your pants and throw insults and threats in a fit of macho strutting and realm posturing. Please, just calm it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom