Albs own server?

B

belth

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
PS, i luv my alb chars on pryd, lowbie they may be, but the most fun to play they are! Aint fun the point of the game?

Fun is the point, but when you are constantly mowed down by insta-CC and other stupidities, the fun leaves. What is the point then, since it no longer can be fun?

And shut up about the zerging, every realm does it, mids & hibs are still so stuck up in their "it's skill" notion that if you had 300 people (without zonecrash), killing a lvl1 would be classed as skillfully done. Most of the fabled skill comes from the instas you have, nowhere else.

Is running between AMG & APK in Odin's for ~3 hours, ganking 1-2 albs that bothered to port (again), in minimum of 2fg fun? When half the mids left, the fun came back, it was quite close to /releasing for the night. Couple days back.

C

-Calvin-

Think it translates as "hibs are overpowered and must be nerfed to oblivion" :p

Calvin

K

katt!

Originally posted by moo_work
i for one don't see how hibs ever lose a fight tbh

oh wait they dont unless you have 2.5x their numbers or more.

edit: which OFC MUST be down to their far superior skill and tactics :rolleyes:
I
I
I
I
V

O

old.Wildfire

mids zerg more than albs these days anyway

A

AbPoon

Yes lol

Seeing as Wildfires GM is normally at the head of the Alb zerg when it comes to Odins in 30+ numbers

O

old.Odysseus

Yes very amusing, especially when I think back on the last ten times over the last week Strife has been sent home from odins by 3-4fg mids.

M

mirak_naijmi

Originally posted by old.Odysseus

That one is getting quite old, especially when I regularly witness some of the following:

- 3-4fg mids moving from mtk in emain
- LA moving in 2FG, sometimes joined by 1-2FG others
- Strife getting wiped by 2-4FG mids in odins
- FC, HB, Strife and other alb guilds moving in 1-2FG both in emain and odins

I know its old :) But u still go angry everytime someone says it...so it must be right somewhere still innit´?;)

:p<-----MIRAK!

T

tankster

Zerg is bad for your health ..

and no they own this server in anyway...

A

AquArius

Originally posted by moo_work

a) thats bollocks
b) hibs especially but mids also are overpowered compared to us - we NEED more people to have a fair fight.

Damn, now u'v gone and caught the 'Talking Bollox' disease...

T

Treniel-

Yes lol

Seeing as Wildfires GM is normally at the head of the Alb zerg when it comes to Odins in 30+ numbers

err who would that be out of interest Poon? we done alliance raids on mid recently but if u arn't even allowed to do that without it being a zerg...and 30+ is not even 4fg...zerg..lol

A

AbPoon

Treniel....lol.....at you.....all day

irl with Ialkarn Yog Gunnerr and Sol o_O

Also pray tell me what your "Alliance" was raiding in Midgard? I'll give you a hint, you cant have our pwr relics tell you get yours off the heebys ok.

Anyway i heard Alliance was a dirty word in Albion, its everyone for themselves there ^^

G

Gahldir

I find it funny that some albs claim it's fairly even lout there and yet they scream like pigs beeing slaughtered about how overpowered hib is and why hib pwnz them all day long...

A

AbPoon

Skill and tactics.

I like to fight Albions more then Hibs because there tanks just generally dont pick targets aswell.

Apart from BF who i think are the only good guild in Alb

;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Mids are just crap, they are little challange really.
They do have better classes, but their players just suck.
Hibs are extremely overpowered, and their players suck. But they are so overpowered, each class has an I win button.
Really, Albs are not even zerging the past weeks, yet those moronic asses still claim we do, and because of that they have to come into Emain with 4 fg at a time.. Yes Hibbies.. no need to deny it...
Please, go press your instant aoe mezz buttons, and then please go complain about Alb zergs some more... Sad tossers.
Only reason why Albs hold their strength relic is that it is defendable, and we have the numbers on our side. But somehow Mythic has forgotten that our classes should match the Hib and Mid classes.. not just because of numbers...
Regards, Glottis

I

inuyasha

LOL =)

Only alb that "own" exal is Karam, and im not really sure how many agrees on that =)

We are pretty much equal on exal really =)
Think our rvr life is pretty much happy.

Z

zturm

Every realm is zerging, an' non can deny it =)
Thou - "Zerging" in own realm, why ppl whine bout it ?
You gather ppl, go out kill invaders ?
Can't really see why ppl hate Hibbies in Emain =)
It's their realm ;)
They should hugging the twees thou ;)
One thing I would say is, Albs should gather groups and go HW, like Hibs go Emain, Mids go Odins =)
It might make a "new" rvr zone ;)

I

inuyasha

yeah

Lol at teleporting to albion to get action =)

damn you boring little chickens is not even xping in your own frontier!

If you do, tell me when and where, case i have been there quite some times, and any alb is RARE :D

V

Vasconcelos

Re: yeah

Originally posted by inuyasha
Lol at teleporting to albion to get action =)

damn you boring little chickens is not even xping in your own frontier!

If you do, tell me when and where, case i have been there quite some times, and any alb is RARE :D

Sorry sir, but is not albion fault that Mythic developed emain as some kind of battlefield (this is a fact all across the world servers), so simply i cant agree with those who thinks is Hibernia´s frontier, maybe on paper but not in fact.

S

soth-zorena

Poon is the great midgard leader
/bow /bow /kneel.. =p

Midgard have 2 relics and people active in emain.
And the realm helps out when there is relic raids.

So we are ok.

join mid.

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Hibs are extremely overpowered, and their players suck. But they are so overpowered, each class has an I win button.
Really, Albs are not even zerging the past weeks, yet those moronic asses still claim we do, and because of that they have to come into Emain with 4 fg at a time.. Yes Hibbies.. no need to deny it...
Please, go press your instant aoe mezz buttons, and then please go complain about Alb zergs some more... Sad tossers.
Only reason why Albs hold their strength relic is that it is defendable, and we have the numbers on our side. But somehow Mythic has forgotten that our classes should match the Hib and Mid classes.. not just because of numbers...
Regards, Glottis

I'm sorry but Karam does these flames 100x better then you.

But dont get me wrong he's a chimp aswell.

S

sorusi

Regards, Glottis

(emain)

lol first lets check midd numbers midd have max 3fgs at "18:00 - 24:00" time. While Albs have ~5 - 6 fgs running around. Hibbs usually have 3 - 5fgs.

Oh and you say albs havent zerged lately?, are you retarted or something cos i just saw 7fgs of albs in emain some day ago...

Ive seen alb forces do good in rvr, BF grps, FC,HB grps and GoL grps do pretty well rest of you just need 2 - 3x amount of players to even stand a chance.

Sure midds arent that great players, just as bad as albs are in general, midds have better CC classes (unfortunatly, IF you are a smart alb you can tell a healer from a tank class etc, and then you would see that we have 5 active healers or so in the WHOLE realm).

SoS and BoF are great realm abilitys learn 99% of your retarded mincers to use it correctly! Oh and the clerics to not only use it when its emergency for "them" but for the grp....

Hibbs play well (mostyle some idiots there to but alot less in percent), and they got alot of healing classes with help out ALOT + great teamwork when you meet LA for example....

Anyway dont listen to this guy, he got it all wrong.. Albs DO ZERG, and they have to apparently (exept for FC,HB,GoL,BF apparently) cos they got 0 resists, and no idea how to play the game correctly (oh not all btw)..

Alb live on numbers (most of you) since you all are so gimped in anyway (specc,items,playstyle,experience) (like alb tanks attacking hibb tanks instead of casters/support) (like alb casters targetting hibb tanks instead of the support/casters)...

(this is emain, i go there mainly so i dont know how it is in odin's etc were lots of midds go cos they get zerged in emain and cant fight an 8vs16 w/o healers..

A

AbPoon

Mids goto odins because its more fun.

Dont try to go into this Mids goto odins because they cant hack it, had enough of that sort of talk from your old GM, thats why alot of people hold old scores against your guild.

P.S what you said at the end you could of ment as a dig or not in the way that you worded it so if i got it wrong then my apoligys

S

scoutguy

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD

You have the numbers, plain and simple, your realm has about 30-40% more populus than us mids or hibs. Mainly due to the fact none of you lot like a challenge coming to a realm that has to rely on its brain powa rather than the almighty "grey ganking zerg" known as albion.

Go read the RvR forums, there you will find terms like "Grey ganking", "8-10fg zerg", "wont come out of their TK without 5fg backup against 2fg of us" and other assorted truths about you baked bean tin and dress wearin, handbag snatching, baby candy stealin, big girls blouses.

Sorry. Had to be said, having a bad and boring day at work so i gotta take it out on someone lower than me. Albion is scraping the bottom of the barrel, but i gotta vent my boredom somehow.
hahahaha when did you last go RvR man albs mainly zerg these days to try and get past amg in emain and hibs and mids also zerg like hell so plz update your knowledge and as for the popuation thats probably right for the ppl playing low lvl alts ect in alb not not alot like PvP and dont go RvR or have mains in other realms on diff servers so enough of this stupid old whine plz and deal with the zergs this patch made everyone zerg as mythic slowly but surely nerf the shit out of any class that can solo so everyone has to run in a herd

O

old.Nol

...insert usual Glottis whine...
Regards, Glottis

I look forward to the day that you post something objective without whinging. You are the worst cry baby I have ever come across, how old are you, 13?

A

AquArius

Originally posted by scoutguy

hahahaha when did you last go RvR man albs mainly zerg these days to try and get past amg in emain and hibs and mids also zerg like hell so plz update your knowledge and as for the popuation thats probably right for the ppl playing low lvl alts ect in alb not not alot like PvP and dont go RvR or have mains in other realms on diff servers so enough of this stupid old whine plz and deal with the zergs this patch made everyone zerg as mythic slowly but surely nerf the shit out of any class that can solo so everyone has to run in a herd

I think I might have picked out one or two points there, but I'm not too sure, cos obvioulsly punctuation doesn't exist in ur world...

Anyway, this is my experience of 'zerging'...

Albion zerg ALL the time. There can be no argument about this. I try and go to Odin's as much as possible, cos my idea of fun and competition is to fight 1fg v 1fg, or as close to as poss. Even if the numbers r slightly in the oppositions favour, I don't worry cos I think Hibernia have a better strategy, simply cos we play as much as possible with a fg and not as part of a zerg.
Yes, of course Hibernia zerg at times too There is a reason for this. 90% of the time, we set off from DL in single grps, in the hope that will we find similar numbers of Albs/Mids with which to do battle. Should we come across this type of battle, which is occasional, it lasts for a short while. Reports are fed back to Alb HQ that a fg of Hibs r running amok in Emain, and ffs we need every able bodied Alb to drop everything, gather at the port and make sure this fg is sent packing.
The next thing we encounter is 5-8 fgs of Albs amassing at Amg, rofl - game over.
What options r left for us ?
We arrive back at DL, and suggest that the only way for the evenings entertainment to continue is to make sure the zerg is contained, and isn't allowed to grow any further, therefore putting our keeps at risk. A bored zerg is a dangerous entity in this game :)
That means a counter-zerg. Hence, Hibs r zerging. The reason u guys try and transfer the blame for zerging onto Hibernia ( I don't count the quotee obviously in this statement), is because, we have had to learn how to zerg to combat Alb zerging, and as like in everything else, we have learned how to do it better than u. As in reality, the hardest pill to swallow is when something u have invented is done better by others. Even the santuary of Odin's, where I have witnessed the most enjoyable battles, is now under threat.
Only the other night, my grp encountered 4fgs of Albs camping the Hmg. What the fuck is all that about ??

At the end of the day, i hope that this isn't what the game is degenerating to, because I do thoroughly enjoy playing, and understand that the occasional zerg is a necessity
But to answer the original poster's question, what skill IS required in this game, will disappear if every frontier becomes Dunkirk !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom