Albs own server?

V

Vivishade

i have heard loads of rumors that the albs basically own excal, is this true?

F

Flimgoblin

erm.. how do you mean?

I think it's fairly even at the moment...

individually alb groups get gubbed most of the time.. but overall as a realm (thanks mainly to numbers) it's a fairly even thing.

Midgard seems to be lacking leaders since Camlann was Nolbied (and it looks like Hib/Pryd at the moment too) at least in the zerg respect. Although I'm of the opinion that losing Killgorde was probably far more of a blow to the realm war (as opposed to the RP war).

That said those irritating green Fellowship of Midgard lot insist on camping in our keeps these days ;)

Hibernia has two pure RvR guilds that mop up in Emain every day... and are winning the RP war at the moment. They're low on relics though.

U

Urme the Legend

Originally posted by Fingoniel
That said those irritating green Fellowship of Midgard lot insist on camping in our keeps these days ;)

We love your keeps :) ... Actually we are considering having our guildmeetings in Erasleigh or Hurbury.. once a week.. :clap:

O

old.Odysseus

ownage.... well....

3 relics
all keeps (claimed)
doing roughly 30-40% of the total rp every week
several rvr guilds stranding up to mids and hibs

we do ok.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Urme the Legend

We love your keeps :) ... Actually we are considering having our guildmeetings in Erasleigh or Hurbury.. once a week.. :clap:

cool :)

We'll need to keep hitting Bledmeer then :)

L

living

Umm i always had the feeling albs where the weekest? sure they have the relics but whenever the numbers are fair they seem to get messed.. and then slaugthered :p

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Fingoniel

cool :)

We'll need to keep hitting Bledmeer then :)

Nahh, found that arvak is much more amusing, taking it taunt mids so much they come with 70 ppl (yes, [A Knight Commander of your outpost has been killed whit 81 enemies in the area] yesterday). :D :D :D
Shame we were only 30 albs with low level doors, if we had been more albs, wow think about the pharm session :p :p

P

Pin

Originally posted by Vasconcelos

Nahh, found that arvak is much more amusing, taking it taunt mids so much they come with 70 ppl (yes, [A Knight Commander of your outpost has been killed whit 81 enemies in the area] yesterday). :D :D :D
Shame we were only 30 albs with low level doors, if we had been more albs, wow think about the pharm session :p :p

30 people couldn't hold off 81?

Damn, you guys need to roll up some earth/ice wizards!

A

Amadon

yeah 30 people should be able to hold off 80 odd without too much trouble, although I guess being a low level keep could make things difficult

A

Amadon

Originally posted by living
Umm i always had the feeling albs where the weekest? sure they have the relics but whenever the numbers are fair they seem to get messed.. and then slaugthered :p
FC and GoL seem to do pretty damn well in even numbered fights. The rest I only really see in huge zergs so I can't comment.

T

Treniel-

we try to avoid zergs as much as poss cus A) albs are generally useless and end up geting u killed and B) more rp in grp v grp

as for owning server...would say its fairly equal mid coming back to rvr to now

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Pin

30 people couldn't hold off 81?

Damn, you guys need to roll up some earth/ice wizards!

Guild rvr session so lots of blue cons

O

old.anubis

30 albs didnt have any chance against 80 mids near arvakr (actually it was taken by 42 enemies, but i saw 1FG moving from the keep)
this wasnt even close, out of our 2FGs we didnt lose anyone
for keep defence you need pbae, grow up your ice wizzys now, dont wait till 1.59 hits european servers.

just few days before patch 3FGs mids (6 pbae sms included) farmed hib relic raid army at arvakr lord. cant tell exact number (twas before last patch), but there were quite a few of them

F

faef

Yup we couldnt hold them off, but as suggested above it was down to lack of casters really. But it must of been nearer the 81 anub, thats what the guards reported and to be honest from a quick look over the wall it looked about right.

Bloody good fun though :)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
ownage.... well....

3 relics
all keeps (claimed)
doing roughly 30-40% of the total rp every week
several rvr guilds stranding up to mids and hibs

we do ok.

You have the numbers, plain and simple, your realm has about 30-40% more populus than us mids or hibs. Mainly due to the fact none of you lot like a challenge coming to a realm that has to rely on its brain powa rather than the almighty "grey ganking zerg" known as albion.

Go read the RvR forums, there you will find terms like "Grey ganking", "8-10fg zerg", "wont come out of their TK without 5fg backup against 2fg of us" and other assorted truths about you baked bean tin and dress wearin, handbag snatching, baby candy stealin, big girls blouses.

Sorry. Had to be said, having a bad and boring day at work so i gotta take it out on someone lower than me. Albion is scraping the bottom of the barrel, but i gotta vent my boredom somehow.

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by faef
Yup we couldnt hold them off, but as suggested above it was down to lack of casters really. But it must of been nearer the 81 anub, thats what the guards reported and to be honest from a quick look over the wall it looked about right.

Bloody good fun though :)

i'm referring to the number of albs, when you just took arvakr - 42
there were 80 mids in yggdra, this is confirmed

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD

You have the numbers, plain and simple, your realm has about 30-40% more populus than us mids or hibs. Mainly due to the fact none of you lot like a challenge coming to a realm that has to rely on its brain powa rather than the almighty "grey ganking zerg" known as albion.

Go read the RvR forums, there you will find terms like "Grey ganking", "8-10fg zerg", "wont come out of their TK without 5fg backup against 2fg of us" and other assorted truths about you baked bean tin and dress wearin, handbag snatching, baby candy stealin, big girls blouses.

Sorry. Had to be said, having a bad and boring day at work so i gotta take it out on someone lower than me. Albion is scraping the bottom of the barrel, but i gotta vent my boredom somehow.

Take a deep breath, reread the above.
If it still makes sense to you, go to bed and take a pill.

(on a sidenote: BS, pure and utter BS from a depressed person).

O

old.anubis

whoodoo, albs are gimps, plain and simple. you cannot argue with that. zerg from their side is ok. if only mythic removed them stupid milegates, at least in emain. or introduced some new rvr zone without such a narrow things.
the more albs are within 350 radius of ae stun the more rps you get from it ^^

added:
hibs are completely different story. anyone ever seen 5(-600) dmg on pbae? why there's no hard cap on magic resists? :rolleyes:

N

Noche

Yeah nerf albs, population and zerg, ofc give em luvly zone crashes for relic raids :p

M

mirak_naijmi

As for now id say its pretty equal at the server. The new alliances in Mid are working better than expected, so althou we lost killgorde things are going fine. Hibs seems to be shaping up their organization to. And albs still cant do anything else than zerging....and to be honest i dont fear the alb zerg in the same way as i did before. Havent seen an alb zerg do anything more usefull than killing some in emain. And honestly i dont really care if u zerg us to hell in emain. I have fun elsewhere...

And whats happening over there in alb anyway? Ive met like 6-7 people that have deleted their alb chars and went mid. Theyre are complaining alot about the mood of ppl in alb. 6 months ago i always heard how nice ppl where to each in alb, now i hear the complete opposite. Wzzup?

:p<---MIRAK!

O

old.Odysseus

And albs still cant do anything else than zerging....
That one is getting quite old, especially when I regularly witness some of the following:

- 3-4fg mids moving from mtk in emain
- LA moving in 2FG, sometimes joined by 1-2FG others
- Strife getting wiped by 2-4FG mids in odins
- FC, HB, Strife and other alb guilds moving in 1-2FG both in emain and odins

M

moo_work

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD

a) thats bollocks
b) hibs especially but mids also are overpowered compared to us - we NEED more people to have a fair fight.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Well the bit about the population certainly aint rollox, but its nice to see you albs still moaning like buggery about your nerfness :p

Funny how this thread started out as "I hear Alb is sooooooo uber, they ownz j00" and you yourselves have now gone into "were are so nerfed and poor, please sir, can i have some more" in an Oliver Twist kinda way mode.

As for me being depressed, well Im happy in the knowledge you albs can admit you're poo, cheered me up no end :)

PS, i luv my alb chars on pryd, lowbie they may be, but the most fun to play they are! Aint fun the point of the game?

N

Negura`

Originally posted by moo_work

a) thats bollocks
b) hibs especially but mids also are overpowered compared to us - we NEED more people to have a fair fight.

ha ha ha ha ha......

A

Amadon

Originally posted by moo_work

a) thats bollocks
If by fair you mean killing everyone in sight without much risk to yourselves, then yes.

M

moo_work

i for one don't see how hibs ever lose a fight tbh

oh wait they dont unless you have 2.5x their numbers or more.

edit: which OFC MUST be down to their far superior skill and tactics :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom