Albions best minstrel?

Dorimor1

Banned
Jjuraa said:
on your fearsome warlock no doubt. name your characters, i severely doubt youve wtfpwned carpp on any of them. are you sure not just pissed off at dying to him? because thats how you come across.

ha

ha

ha.

ha.

I didn't say I 'wtfpwned' Carpp, I'm just speaking about my own experience and how I've seen him play, I don't need trollers like you getting on my nerves. You come across as a retard so I won't bother, have a nice day :)

Jjuraa

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
I didn't say I 'wtfpwned' Carpp, I'm just speaking about my own experience and how I've seen him play, I don't need trollers like you getting on my nerves. You come across as a retard so I won't bother, have a nice day :)

looking at your sig ive actually just noticed you do have a warlock. does that not strike you as ironic? the very type of person i labelled you as from your posting is the exact type of person you are (i.e, someone brainless enough to roll a warlock).

ive always thought Warlocks should come with a disclaimer. "WARNING: Rolling this class will void any opinion you could possibly have about this game. Do NOT roll this class if you want to be taken seriously at any point in the future".

Dorimor1

Banned
Jjuraa said:
looking at your sig ive actually just noticed you do have a warlock. does that not strike you as ironic? the very type of person i labelled you as from your posting is the exact type of person you are (i.e, someone brainless enough to roll a warlock).

ive always thought Warlocks should come with a disclaimer. "WARNING: Rolling this class will void any opinion you could possibly have about this game. Do NOT roll this class if you want to be taken seriously at any point in the future".

I started my warlock just before 1.75 (about a couple of days) and I enjoy the class, I don't think that makes me brainless, coming up with suggestions like that just because I have 3 dots over my head is really, really sad. And no, I don't think its ironic because you can't judge a person by what class they role, but kids like you and others on this forum don't understand that.

Edit: And most people have actually moved on about the whine about Warlocks being skill-less newbs but there are a few who still seem to get aroused by it, I guess thats not a problem but could you keep those comments to yourself next time? Ok, thanks

Jjuraa

Banned
so tell me your mid chars.. youre so quick to jump up and critisise carp for his playing skills. Give us the chance to critisise you.

Dorimor1

Banned
Nope because I don't like getting abused with my in-game chars just because I gave my own opinion and experiences about him. I'm not saying I'm perfect, far from it, people I know could think of a thousand reasons to criticise me but tell me this, why would I want to get criticised by someone who knows nothing about me. I'll stop argueing now, this is getting silly.

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
dorimor1 is prolly someone that has donated to my cause to many times dont worry about him jj :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Old school (retired) : Coren, Fadeh, Wells, Farrell and Singing would be my pick.

Active players : Kklas and Carp are defo top notch, ickle Gamah is a playa too ;)

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
well since noone else nominates me, im gonna have todo it, Fyric as best minstrel ever.

(!), yes its late

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Carpp, Evita and Euinar. Carpp and Eui for solo skills and Evi for putting minstrel to best possible use in group. But then again, what do I know?

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
I liked Giona, Coren and Farrell... mainly because Derric was such a gimp tho.

I haven't really played against other Minstrels that I remember.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
My RR3 noob Skald very nearly killed Carpp in solo a few days ago. Only lost 'cause I am so noob I forgot I had bought IP on that character. >_< Carpp limped away with 5%hp and IP used.

He's funny, though. At least I run into him solo most of the time.

The minstrels duoing with Infils/Scouts are annoying.

Oh, look, mezzed in the middle of nowhere by an enemy I had no way of detecting. Oh, look. Stunned. Here comes the PA. Thank you very much, wanker. :/

Anyway, Derric wins. I remember fighting him in melee outside Drum Ligen ages ago. :D

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
I pwnd carpp with my old skald Kelv too, tg hauberk, cinder sleeves/som boots battler/ wingedhelm lvl 1 harpy cloak lvl1 rest epic. hardest battle I've had was when I killed arauddry/balth once... I'm not joking:eek: my skald was a monster. :drink:

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:

Oh, look, mezzed in the middle of nowhere by an enemy I had no way of detecting. Oh, look. Stunned. Here comes the PA. Thank you very much, wanker. :/

It is such Puppet style :D

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
That playstyle is rare and very effective :)
Im building my minstrel to run a stealther trio.

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
Tesla Monkor said:
My RR3 noob Skald very nearly killed Carpp in solo a few days ago. Only lost 'cause I am so noob I forgot I had bought IP on that character. >_< Carpp limped away with 5%hp and IP used.

He's funny, though. At least I run into him solo most of the time.

Anyway, Derric wins. I remember fighting him in melee outside Drum Ligen ages ago. :D

wasnt you that did the killing it was your healer resists drop the resists and it would of been a walkover for me and yes healpot = ip gw

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Carpp, Gamah of the active mincers..

Evita always has someone with him most of the times. But he/she still puts up a good fight.

Oh and goto love the sub rr5 mincers who keeps trying to kill me solo. =)

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
are you trollum? <--- Rikard:p
Oh and goto love the sub rr5 mincers who keeps trying to kill me solo. =)

you don't remember me killing you on Oriens when you IP'ed Purged, I purged aswell, as a rr4L8 and no sc suit? I get my sc today btw. I've runned without sc in a year:p
I gotta be rly skilled?
think I got it on fraps too.

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
that I soloed carpp with my old skald in my epic armor tg hauberk half toa gear aint true tho:p but would've been fun if it was true :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom