Albions best minstrel?

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
evita i say when she is solo...he is pretty nasty

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
kklas, carpp, but not gamah, he smells :<

why?:p

Gamah rox :worthy: ;p he's a nice guy, carpp is ok... he's hard cus of he's rr;p aint you! you bloody scary kilt wearing **** :twak:

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
hard to say cus not seen so many play...

1.faddeh/old coren shared 1st place. faddeh is swedish, coren had f8 f6 stick.
2.Gamah.
3.Carp.
4. :puke: Vege.
5.evita is tough. tougher than last time I soloed you and a paladin with Kelv:p
6.kklas for duoing with the most overpowered infil to rr10 skills that kills.

not sure, but something like that, not seen so many mincers playing actully.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Pre SI- Fadeh
ToA OF- Steveirwin (Mr AP3, IP I'm unkillable!)
NF- No Idea none come to mind, Evita solos well.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Me because I love myself! ;)
Nah, I'd probably pick Melodist or Azrial, they're guildies and I love them! :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Airwalker said:
why?:p

Gamah rox :worthy: ;p he's a nice guy, carpp is ok... he's hard cus of he's rr;p aint you! you bloody scary kilt wearing **** :twak:
Carpp and Gamah are both 9lx, so I doubt it's the rr, unless a few points make someone that much better ;p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Straef said:
Carpp and Gamah are both 9lx, so I doubt it's the rr, unless a few points make someone that much better ;p

Straef's /levelstrel imo

Dorimor1

Banned
1) Old Coren
2) Kklas
3) Evita
4) Gamah

Imo Carpp (Crapp) wasn't a good minstrel, seen him around many times I think its just because he is in PE he is regarded as a good minstrel

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Hard to tell, I've only really played with Kklas and Evita.
Gonna have to say Kklas though. Great minstrel.
He's got one flaw though. He's too trigger happy to use GS charges when targets are mezzed! :p

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
kklas and carp and the hardest i've fought 1v1 by far, in groups kklas, farrel, fadeh, carp all r0x mincers
gam gams is also fluffy

other than that never really noticed any other mincers either putting up a fight solo or playing well (annoyingly) in groups

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Id go for Evita i know she is good in groups and ive duoed with her and it was great.

A

Aoln

Dorimor1 said:
1) Old Coren
2) Kklas
3) Evita
4) Gamah

Imo Carpp (Crapp) wasn't a good minstrel, seen him around many times I think its just because he is in PE he is regarded as a good minstrel
I take it you've played with and against carpp a lot to be able to judge him like that? :p

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Dorimor1 said:

and in doing so achieved a mighty rr3 on your rvr character, showing depth of rvr knowledge and expirience

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Elendar said:
and in doing so achieved a mighty rr3 on your rvr character, showing depth of rvr knowledge and expirience

So harsh Elendar, perhaps you missed the "semi-active" part of his sig!!!!

Gamah

Banned
Elendar said:

Don't listen to the noob skald! Get back to sucking off trolls!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
minstrels are like skalds... So last week, cept in us where they're hooked on them ;(

Dorimor1

Banned
Elendar said:

I've faced Carpp many times on my mid chars, and yes my alb chars are inactive and have been for about 6 months. I havn't stated the realm ranks on my other chars, so you have no idea how much experience I have in RvR. So if I were you I wouldn't make comments on something you know nothing about, I don't know you (thank god) and you don't know me, now go home.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I put carp down because i have seen hyim fight the best that Mid and Hib could throw at him and win (1v1)

If we are talking group minstrels...Fadeh, Farrell and Old coran were all good (and kklas when he was in our group instead of fadeh)

Coran did get most of his rps camping the MPK in times before bladeturn excisted :)

Jjuraa

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
I've faced Carpp many times on my mid chars, and yes my alb chars are inactive and have been for about 6 months. I havn't stated the realm ranks on my other chars, so you have no idea how much experience I have in RvR. So if I were you I wouldn't make comments on something you know nothing about, I don't know you (thank god) and you don't know me, now go home.

on your fearsome warlock no doubt. name your characters, i severely doubt youve wtfpwned carpp on any of them. are you sure not just pissed off at dying to him? because thats how you come across.

ha

ha

ha.

ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom