Albion, the friendly realm?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Guess ppl think Prime time relic raids is between 15:00 to 16:00 when ppl are working, i feel the hipocricy tho.
And talk about albs doing it when others are sleeping....

Yes lets compair something that happends during the day with something that happends during the night when there's 5 Hibs on and 8 Mids.

Not to mention CM are either kids without a job or have no job/life anyways!

How else can you AC @ 2am till 5 am and come to defend @ 3pm aswell? >:|

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yes lets compair something that happends during the day with something that happends during the night when there's 5 Hibs on and 8 Mids.

Not to mention CM are either kids without a job or have no job/life anyways!

How else can you AC @ 2am till 5 am and come to defend @ 3pm aswell? >:|

Taking some time now with this, just for you:

[x] Kids shouldn't be working, I don't know in what 3rd world country you live. You're contradicting yourself.
[x] You can't have no life and play a game. You're contradicting yourself again. In case you mean they have no life like you do have one, that's most likely correct and I assume they are happy about it.
[x] Not working/not having a job doesn't mean you "have no life". Some don't want to work, some can't, some can't get a job.
[x] It's compare and not "compair".
[x] It's happens and not "happends".
[x] It's until and not "untill".

So you barely can get a sentence correct, contradict yourself and post some bullshit about a guild whose members you don't know personally. It's not hard to realize that they play a lot and often at off hours, if you want to know why or how they earn their money, why not log in to Albion and ask them?

A *plonk* for you.

Septina

Part of the furniture

[x] Kids shouldn't be working, I don't know in what 3rd world country you live. You're contradicting yourself.
[x] You can't have no life and play a game. You're contradicting yourself again. In case you mean they have no life like you do have one, that's most likely correct and I assume they are happy about it.
[x] Not working/not having a job doesn't mean you "have no life". Some don't want to work, some can't, some can't get a job.

So you barely can get a sentence correct, contradict yourself and post some bullshit about a guild whose members you don't know personally. It's not hard to realize that they play a lot and often at off hours, if you want to know why or how they earn their money, why not log in to Albion and ask them?

A *plonk* for you.

grammartime.gif

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie

A *plonk* for you.

facking flawless or however it is spelled :p xD have a rep!!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

Never said kids should work (hence kids without a job), but i dont see the problem for a 14 year old to work.

Fine, ill change it into: You can't have a "real" life and play a MMORPG.

I said, no job/life. The / is there for your choice, so its either job or life.

Manisch Depressiv said:
It's not hard to realize that they play a lot and often at off hours

Says it all really.

And yes i do make rather a lot of typo's, then again english isnt my native language so i'm allowed to make em!

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I have just one thing to comment on. "Mids don't gank soloers" THis presumably means that Hibs don't either.

:eek7: Too much of the :drink: before making that statement. With the exception of ONE grp that either didn't see me or was nice enough NOT to gank a soloer there isn't one, not one Mid or Hib group I've come across solo that hasn't ganked me, most of the time when I'm clearly trying to hightail it out of there for fear of being buttfucked by a bunch of rabid savages. Now as I say, there was one grp and no I don't remember who they were (I was too busy being :eek2:)

Everybody ganks everyone else, everybody zergs and most people add. Lets just be honest about it shal we? Mids and Hibs gank soloers just like albs do. So stop making out that you'e lilly white because your halo's are slipping :kissit:

Septina

Part of the furniture
I have just one thing to comment on. "Mids don't gank soloers" THis presumably means that Hibs don't either.

:eek7: Too much of the :drink: before making that statement. With the exception of ONE grp that either didn't see me or was nice enough NOT to gank a soloer there isn't one, not one Mid or Hib group I've come across solo that hasn't ganked me, most of the time when I'm clearly trying to hightail it out of there for fear of being buttfucked by a bunch of rabid savages. Now as I say, there was one grp and no I don't remember who they were (I was too busy being

Everybody ganks everyone else, everybody zergs and most people add. Lets just be honest about it shal we? Mids and Hibs gank soloers just like albs do. So stop making out that you'e lilly white because your halo's are slipping :kissit:

There's a difference between ganking roglord zergsurfers such as yourself and blatantly adding on 'respected' people.
I will avoid (when playing healer and driving) adding/zerging down respected soloers, adding on fg's already engaged with exception from the known 'RP'S > ALL' guilds that will just add you down on sight.
There has been for a long time a mutual respect vs a few selected guildgroups/solo people etc etc and these people wont add on eachother, however, adding down people/groups that you know will just do the same to you is perfectly fine imo. :) After all, it's up to each group to decide when to engage and when not, some groups are actually after good fights rather than any easy rps they can get you know. =)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Thats because albs rerolled.

Couldnt resist.

Shadowss

Banned
Albs are obviously the chilled out players who just wnt to RVR for the fun!

hence Roglords and no templates etc haha

hibs and mids are " MUST TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY FOR ARRRPPEEEEESSS FOR TEHWINNZOOORR!!!!"

mids and hibs are cocksucking adding tits.
( apart from some casual soloers.. SOME... mids and hibs get really frustrated when they lose so when they can't beat u solo they add on you :) kids)

:fluffle:

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I only play Alb coz the britons are FIT! <drools>

YES WE ALBS ARE FFF'ing NICE mmk! now close this FFF'ing thread you bunch of knob jockies :p

see we are friendly :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Albs are obviously the chilled out players who just wnt to RVR for the fun!

hence Roglords and no templates etc haha

hibs and mids are " MUST TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY FOR ARRRPPEEEEESSS FOR TEHWINNZOOORR!!!!"

mids and hibs are cocksucking adding tits.
( apart from some casual soloers.. SOME... mids and hibs get really frustrated when they lose so when they can't beat u solo they add on you :) kids)

:fluffle:

I play on the Duvet server, do you play on a different one to me?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
yeah i play on the dyvet server

how is this possible :< u just claimed you didnt play for a week!!!1one

(../me sits back and looks how hungry shadows is and if he takes the bait so we can go flame eachother on a whole new level wich has no use at all but anyway)

Shadowss

Banned
how is this possible :< u just claimed you didnt play for a week!!!1one

(../me sits back and looks how hungry shadows is and if he takes the bait so we can go flame eachother on a whole new level wich has no use at all but anyway)

Lmao :) my chars are on the dyvet server!!!!! therefore i play on that server!! MAH!

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Lmao :) my chars are on the dyvet server!!!!! therefore i play on that server!! MAH!

*jaws music*...

:flame:FLLLAAAAMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:flame:

/me sits back and waits on next flame:>

[edit: dyvet is a cluster not a server] ^^ <-- flame bait

Shadowss

Banned
*jaws music*...

:flame:FLLLAAAAMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:flame:

/me sits back and waits on next flame:>

[edit: dyvet is a cluster not a server] ^^ <-- flame bait

that wasnt flame:( i thought i was being rather jolly :( you're just a meanypoo

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
A scorpion was walking along the bank of a river, wondering how to get to the other side. Suddenly, he saw a fox. He asked the fox to take him on his back across the river.

The fox said, "No. If I do that, you'll sting me, and I'll drown."

The scorpion assured him, "If I do that, we'll both drown."

The fox thought about it and finally agreed. So the scorpion climbed up on his back, and the fox began to swim. But halfway across the river, the scorpion stung him. As poison filled his veins, the fox turned to the scorpion and said, "Why did you do that? Now you'll drown, too."

"I couldn't help it," said the scorpion. "It's my nature."

And thats why Kinetix, DA, CM will always be scorpions and why i wouldnt waste my breath trying to convince them otherwise, unfourtuanately Dyvet is the fox:(

haha, brilliant :) old story that and very very true too sadly. Have ze rep!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
hmm actually think you are right there Nux. Quite sure it was a frog but thats not really important for the moral of the story I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom