O

old.anubis

haha, we got farmed :clap:

did it change anythig?
will albs now suck less?
dont think so

D

Denisée

Re: Re: Re: Re: Albion/Hibernia VERSUS Midgard !!!!

Originally posted by old.m0000
who took the relics at 5 am? oh yeah thats right, mids

Sorry to say it but your WAY wrong on the time here. The RR attempt on the str-relics (that was successful) was done at 9:30 am GMT and not 5am, no idea where u have gotten that time.
And for us taking early raids, like u never do it. Just last sunday you tryed one at 9:00 am GMT, but failed. And cause of it went to nott to farm for 14 hours with MUCH help from your beloved friend, the CS.

C

-Calvin-

Originally posted by old.yaruar
That's ok I've made 10k rp in the last two running massed battles we've had and we still own your relics ;-)

We werent there for our relics btw :p

Calvin

Illuminati

P

Pin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Albion/Hibernia VERSUS Midgard !!!!

Originally posted by Denisée
And cause of it went to nott to farm for 14 hours with MUCH help from your beloved friend, the CS.

Actually, we deliberately let you take the relics so we have the option to exploit the CS in both enemy realms for a while. We'll take them back just before next patch (and the nerfage to CS and further nerfage to relic raids) :m00:

D

Danya

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Albion/Hibernia VERSUS Midgard !!!!

Originally posted by Pin
Actually, we deliberately let you take the relics so we have the option to exploit the CS in both enemy realms for a while. We'll take them back just before next patch (and the nerfage to CS and further nerfage to relic raids) :m00:

Thanks for the heads up. ;)

N

noaim

Originally posted by pbaz
Hey, c'mon...

One realm got farmed again for hours for the second time in 5 days! (Clue: it wasn't Alb or Hib)

Always check your own brain is in place before seeking a replacement for someone else... :D

Wait a second now.

I think albs got a RR force wiped by 2fg, cause they were afk.

Yes, you lack brains.

And do you really think you are the only ones getting RP´s?

Those "we farmed j00 ass we pwn j00" posts are actually encouraging us NOT to play the game. Then you mix that up with posts "you took keep back in middle of night you suck" posts.

How do you want it? Any way it goes, you whine about 1 thing, or moan about another. But oh well, as said before...lack of brains.

N

noaim

Originally posted by -Calvin-

Calvin

Illuminati

No, after failing all those raids I understand you dont try more, you realised you cant take em.

I mean, you need 150 to take a keep...and then you say you farmed us lol.

Hibbies held Hlid I think it was an entire night, but that was with...hmm...3fg?

You think you are good for doing it with 100+. Please.

S

shilak

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
Wish I had a screenshot of the 10-15 level 45+ scouts on the walls.
I personally spent 200+ arrows.
Only there because of the 7-8 dodgy necros chain casting from the walls in complete safety so no casters could stay up top long enough to clear the walls. Wait for the necro fixes then things will be a lot different. Fact is that Albs need a class that is bugged to hell and back in order to defend a keep successfully.

A

Amadon

Originally posted by noaim
I mean, you need 150 to take a keep...and then you say you farmed us lol.

Hibbies held Hlid I think it was an entire night, but that was with...hmm...3fg?

You think you are good for doing it with 100+. Please.
We held Arvakr because no-one wanted to come play with us :(

so we ended up suiciding on the back of the Mid zerg at Hlid a few times out of sheer boredom :p

O

old.Odysseus

Yesyes 179 mids (yers, thats what my /gu showed) got held back by the 5 necros chain aoe power drain los bug abusing nukes out of their asses.

(only 2 of those necros were level 50 btw).

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by -Calvin-

Calvin
Illuminati

No, you failed miserably in the recent relic raid attempts and will probably fail again when 1.6 comes along. Although eventully we will get bored of the zerg and go back to normal life and leave 100+ of you camped in nott or whichever keep you try till you just get bored.

S

shilak

Originally posted by Tilda
and mabey albs like to sleep at 5am ..
but there were albs out retaking keeps, i was one of them
:rolleyes:
Lol, you mean the keeps that were taken on the Friday evening and the relic raid at 9-10:30am GMT. Get your facts straight, dumbarse. Of course the Albs have FAILED several times when trying to retake the relics at the same times we took them, but I guess that isnt as bad as it was the Albs doing the raiding.

So its alright for Albs to retake keeps at 5am, but not alright for Mids? What a hypocrite.

O

old.yaruar

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Albion/Hibernia VERSUS Midgard !!!!

Originally posted by Pin

If you deliberately let us take them why then did you make a couple of lame relic attempts?

You didn't let us take anything, having worked out a few decent strategies we could take the relics back again. Something your 9am raids failed to do recently.

Best go back to what you know best Pin, farming lowbies at the frontier entrances ;-)

A

Aussie-

yawn , just welcome the mid noobs that play this game for 3weeks.
let's not tell them about the triple attempts every weekend for 6 months long

noaim/stunned :great:

S

shilak

Originally posted by flue
lol mids thx for 10k rp's easiest rp session yet

was fun standing in a line with 20 other scouts in a mid fireing squad . Did it hurt mids lol see you again soon
Only 10k RPs? I made twice that and I was on the side that was supposedly being 'farmed' :rolleyes:

P

Pin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Albion/Hibernia VERSUS Midgard !!!!

If you deliberately let us take them why then did you make a couple of lame relic attempts?

You didn't let us take anything, having worked out a few decent strategies we could take the relics back again. Something your 9am raids failed to do recently.

Best go back to what you know best Pin, farming lowbies at the frontier entrances ;-)

Don't you see? That was to get you all worried so you would attend our farming sessions at your keeps each night. Working so far...

And err... yeah...

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by shilak
Only 10k RPs? I made twice that and I was on the side that was supposedly being 'farmed' :rolleyes:

I pretty much made that last night and I'm a thane for crying out loud
:twak:

N

noaim

Originally posted by Aussie-
yawn , just welcome the mid noobs that play this game for 3weeks.
let's not tell them about the triple attempts every weekend for 6 months long

noaim/stunned :great:

Call me a noob, but I cant remember us failing a relicattack with 250 people a saturday morning.

I also dont remember us being wiped on the open field by 2fg when we went on a relicraid.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Amadon
We held Arvakr because no-one wanted to come play with us :(

so we ended up suiciding on the back of the Mid zerg at Hlid a few times out of sheer boredom :p

I talked about when you took Hlid a week or 2 ago...when me and Nol flamed eachother here on BW during the whole war :)

A

Amadon

I talked about when you took Hlid a week or 2 ago...when me and Nol flamed eachother here on BW during the whole war :)
doh! I was sleeping then :p

G

Gorbash

to all the people bitching about only being able to take a keep with 150 peeps.

you couldnt take it back with 200 peeps so be quiet. and you can only take keeps from us in our frontier when they dont have any defenders.

wtf do you expect us to do?

D

Danya

I pretty much made that last night and I'm a thane for crying out loud
:twak:
I made nearly double that from the only mid attack on Arvakr, so you lot at hlid should have been able to grab much more... :p

A

Amadon

Originally posted by Danyan
I made nearly double that from the only mid attack on Arvakr, so you lot at hlid should have been able to grab much more... :p
you were being greedy and hogging all the rps tho danya :p

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by Danyan

Yeah but most of us stayed out of range of the archers after chasing the albs back to their keeps and did the same draw back to ours that they did, rinse and repeat. We only really went for the keep when we were getting bored of that, by which time a lot of people had logged.

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by Gorbash

you couldnt take it back with 200 peeps so be quiet. and you can only take keeps from us in our frontier when they dont have any defenders.

How long have you been playing this game, did you buy that account this week????

There is no point trying to take a keep back defended by 150 people, it's impossible unless they are all afk or gimps.

Nobody would seriously mount a retake attempt with 100+ people camped insede a keep, especially with a cs in it.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Gorbash

Are you trying to win the moron of the year award?

You had 150 people defending when we tried with 200.

We had...not many defending when you took with 150.

But fine, keep proving to me that you actually DO lack brains in Albion.

R

rure

You had 150 people defending when we tried with 200.

just trying to attack a keep with 150 people defending says more about the mids brains than the alb brains.

Users who are viewing this thread