Albion/Hibernia VERSUS Midgard !!!!

O

old.Odysseus

Re: Re: We took Hlid back..

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
But no worries, we will come for your relics again...
Correction: our relics.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
(Only proves what we all know; its impossible to take a defended Strife keep).
Prove this phrase is true after necro nerf :p

O

old.Odysseus

Wish I had a screenshot of the 10-15 level 45+ scouts on the walls.
I personally spent 200+ arrows.

R

ReaLX

(Only proves what we all know; its impossible to take a defended Strife keep).

It was not only strife defending it :x u we're just lucky to /claim it ;)

And it was funny standing outside the keep, getting hit by mids' trebuchets for only 272 dmg ;) and the only thing I could hear was 15 scouts up on the walls hitting mids standing below ;)

click :p

T

Tilda

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Ahh the great cross teaming Hib's..

I think the plan was to take Nottmoor and get a CS, but Mids and Albs were already there.
So we took Arvakr instead, now give us mids to farm please, or we take your relic :m00:
:clap:

T

Tilda

Re: Re: We took Hlid back..

Erhm but you did - numerous times......

yep :)

if only i had web space i could post screenies of the 100+ mids (with catapults [ah ha] )at Hild

:clap: :m00:

Tilda

T

Tilda

Originally posted by old.Sko
Prove this phrase is true after necro nerf :p

2fg strife, 3fg FC, 2-3fg HB another 3-4fg of random albs :)
totaly strife man :rolleyes:

N

noaim

Re: Re: Re: We took Hlid back..

Originally posted by Tilda
yep :)

if only i had web space i could post screenies of the 100+ mids (with catapults [ah ha] )at Hild

:clap: :m00:

Tilda

I wish I had a screenie of the albs who were there when we took:

A) Your keeps!
B) Your relics!

But I dont, as there were no albs there.

But then again we have 5 relics and you have none.

T

Tilda

and mabey albs like to sleep at 5am ..
but there were albs out retaking keeps, i was one of them
:rolleyes:

R

ReaLX

Re: Re: Re: We took Hlid back..

u mean this ? :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: Re: Re: Re: We took Hlid back..

Originally posted by noaim(Yes, I'm a complete and utter ass
I wish I had a screenie of the albs who were there when we took:
A) Your keeps!
B) Your relics!
But I dont, as there were no albs there.
But then again we have 5 relics and you have none.

Elite Mid skill. You zerg Emain, complain when Albs beat you as they amount a similar force.
You take relics at 9 am on a saturday, and you are proud of it, claiming elite skill...
Just admit it Middies... while Hibbies are just overpowered compared to Albs, you are just overpowered and with the same numbers as Albs.
And you currently have even bigger assholes in Midgard than that there ever were in Albion (they left really, to the overpowered realms :p Have fun with them :) ).
Regards, Glottis

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by shilak

As for large scale fights, its a shame that the Hibs have pretty much missed out on the ones between the Albs and Mids in the past few days, but they were a lot of fun for a large number of people on both sides. At the end of the day, having fun is far more important than RPs.

Maybe revenge for you "assisting" the albs, when they had a CS up in Crim etc, by attacking hibs in the rear? Or maybe cuz there was XX mids in they way so the hibs couldn't directly reach the albs? or maybe both?

T

Tilda

Re: Re: Re: Re: We took Hlid back..

Originally posted by ReaLX
u mean this ? :p

almost, i think i tilted my camera a bit to get in the other 200 at the back though.

the funniest part of it was that a the start of the bit when mids got munched you could run down the side just nuking adn mids were just thinking that it was from the hill so were running backwards :) i love infinite rage nukes :)

Tilda

N

noaim

and mabey albs like to sleep at 5am ..
but there were albs out retaking keeps, i was one of them
:rolleyes:

Ohh but wait, I said KEEPS aswell, did we take them in the morning?

And then defended em all night?

N

noaim

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We took Hlid back..

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Elite Mid skill. You zerg Emain, complain when Albs beat you as they amount a similar force.
You take relics at 9 am on a saturday, and you are proud of it, claiming elite skill...
Just admit it Middies... while Hibbies are just overpowered compared to Albs, you are just overpowered and with the same numbers as Albs.
And you currently have even bigger assholes in Midgard than that there ever were in Albion (they left really, to the overpowered realms :p Have fun with them :) ).
Regards, Glottis

We dont fail relicraids at 9am in the morning with 250 people haha.

The fact that you couldnt get more than 30 people or something with such an obvious threat shows that your realm sucks ass.

Edit: We dont need 150 middies to take a keep btw.

T

Tilda

you do it was proven last night.
there were over 150 mids at hilds yet due to "Madskilz n' taktics" you didnt retake until 3am.

Tilda

N

noaim

there were over 150 mids at hilds yet due to "Madskilz n' taktics" you didnt retake until 3am.

Tilda

No, we didnt retake due to 200 albion defenders, even someone with your lack of a brain should be able to figure that out.

Altho, after necros get the bug removed, you prolly wont even be able to defend when you outnumber us un defense.

S

stunned

Tilda

Tilda You DO know its virtually impossible to take a keep guarded by +- 100 defenders, right !? Wonder how many Albs it would take to take a keep from 100 Mids. Nm that You don´t care about alb frontier.

If You ask me Mids should just let the Albs sit and rot in their taken keep. Since You obviously have no desire to do anything but umm sit with 100 ppl in a keep.

Guess it feels a bit safer then a milegate tho.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by noaim
No, we didnt retake due to 200 albion defenders, even someone with your lack of a brain should be able to figure that out.

Altho, after necros get the bug removed, you prolly wont even be able to defend when you outnumber us un defense.

Yes, the 3-4 Necro's at the keep held back 150 Mids...
All the other Albs (were not 200... ) just stood around and watched in awe as the necro nuked each of the 150 Mids attacking to death.
I wanna be a nerco so badly...
Regards, Glottis

F

flue

lol mids thx for 10k rp's easiest rp session yet

was fun standing in a line with 20 other scouts in a mid fireing squad . Did it hurt mids lol see you again soon

Hawkeye Bloodpoint 50 scout
Flue Jab 3x inf
budgie 2x theurg
floater 2x necro

R

rure

whine. just because you cant take a keep while we are defending it you think it is because of all the necros which are abusing LOS.

you think we could hold a keep with only 5 necros?

ever heard of gtae and /groundassist?

N

noaim

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Yes, the 3-4 Necro's at the keep held back 150 Mids...
All the other Albs (were not 200... ) just stood around and watched in awe as the necro nuked each of the 150 Mids attacking to death.
I wanna be a nerco so badly...
Regards, Glottis

Roll one then, you will hit 50 when they cant nuke through walls, then you will have something new to whine about, great ehh?

N

noaim

Originally posted by rure
whine. just because you cant take a keep while we are defending it you think it is because of all the necros which are abusing LOS.

you think we could hold a keep with only 5 necros?

ever heard of gtae and /groundassist?

They help alot.

Lets compare here, Necros vs. Chanters, shall we? The LOS-abuse that is (yes abuse, I know it is allowed, but it is a bug, since it is getting fixed, and if you use a bug, you are abusing.)

A necro nuke you for how much? Alot more than the chanter.

A necro can pick targets easily as they can even be outside the keep with the pet inside.

A necro have different spell, not just 1 simple snarenuke.

Then if you think about all the times you whined at chanter-pets, and spend a second thinking of how much better necropets are atm, you will prolly figure how much they help.

If not, I cant help you, I think noone can. Then we just have to wait till 1.60, and you will see for yourself how much they did.

R

rure

They help alot.

lol 5 out of that zerg we were at hlid, or the zerg we were at nottmoor this sunday?

how hard can it be? send in an sb, groundtarget where the necro pets are. sb runs back. random gtae runie target sb, /groundassist. ram gtae button.

N

noaim

Originally posted by rure
lol 5 out of that zerg we were at hlid, or the zerg we were at nottmoor this sunday?

how hard can it be? send in an sb, groundtarget where the necro pets are. sb runs back. random gtae runie target sb, /groundassist. ram gtae button.

Howcome albs never do that on chanter-pets, but they run here to whine instead?

R

rure

Howcome albs never do that on chanter-pets, but they run here to whine instead?

cause we barely have any high-lvl earth wizzies and those people that moan about this thing havent even bother trying about gtae.

I'm not saying albs are perfect, I am just saying that there is a counter-measure (dunno if that is the right word?) for LOS-abusers.

P

pbaz

Originally posted by stunned
If You ask me Mids should just let the Albs sit and rot in their taken keep. Since You obviously have no desire to do anything but umm sit with 100 ppl in a keep.

YES! Please. Just let us rot there. We promise that when you get bored of being farmed with the help of a CS we will just stay inside the keep asking ourselves why mids aren't coming to attack. We promise that we won't then start taking more keeps. And when you get bored of that routine, we promise that we won't take the strength relics back at 9am when your realm is so exhausted and pissed off with enemies in their front that they can't be bothered to mobilise a defence...

Hmmm... That all sounds kinda familiar, doesn't it?

Anyhow, to repeat: Please leave us alone to "rot" in our keep! We assure you that the relics are 100% safe, even when the time comes that you cba to defend them!

:clap:

PS. Thanks for the fun in Jamtland again Mids - /salute to everyone who turned up last night (even some hippies! :))

Users who are viewing this thread