Albion/Hibernia VERSUS Midgard !!!!

R

Radghast

Originally posted by noaim
Howcome albs never do that on chanter-pets, but they run here to whine instead?

this is a guy who really needs to get laid. far 2 much tension...

nice 1 albs keep those mids irritated and outta emain.

well done mids for wiseing up to the farming session and taking it back regardless of time

R

ReaLX

It's really funny to see all those people play this game almost the entire day, then when the action is over they go to this forum and moan about the game they just played over and over again every single frikking day.... IMO u can't moan about RvR, simply because there are no 'rules' to play by when you're in rvr...

I can understand it's annoying to get nuked by pets u cant see etcetc... but that's just RvR atm... can't change that...
SUCK IT UP :p

O

old.m0000

Re: Re: Re: Albion/Hibernia VERSUS Midgard !!!!

Originally posted by Garnet
cant help it with your 5 am raids :)

who took the relics at 5 am? oh yeah thats right, mids

O

old.m0000

Howcome albs never do that on chanter-pets, but they run here to whine instead?

because unlike mids our gtae is on a severly gimped spec

A

Amadon

Originally posted by ReaLX
It's really funny to see all those people play this game almost the entire day, then when the action is over they go to this forum and moan about the game they just played over and over again every single frikking day....
:clap: :clap: :clap:

best post I've seen on this forum yet :D

O

old.Nol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We took Hlid back..

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Elite Mid skill. You zerg Emain, complain when Albs beat you as they amount a similar force.
You take relics at 9 am on a saturday, and you are proud of it, claiming elite skill...
Just admit it Middies... while Hibbies are just overpowered compared to Albs, you are just overpowered and with the same numbers as Albs.
And you currently have even bigger assholes in Midgard than that there ever were in Albion (they left really, to the overpowered realms :p Have fun with them :) ).
Regards, Glottis

not all the arseholes have left Albion it seems...

D

Danya

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We took Hlid back..

Originally posted by old.Nol
not all the arseholes have left Albion it seems...
If that happened, the realm would be empty. ;)

S

StormriderX

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We took Hlid back..

Originally posted by Danyan
If that happened, the realm would be empty. ;)

Pwned.

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by Tilda
2fg strife, 3fg FC, 2-3fg HB another 3-4fg of random albs :)
totaly strife man :rolleyes:

Hmm so everyone else is just a random Alb :confused:

P

pbaz

Originally posted by Bleri McThrust
Hmm so everyone else is just a random Alb :confused:

Credit where it's due... Thanks to the following guilds who promised support and delivered on their promise:

Strife
Brethren
DK
FL
SS
HB
FC
ASq
B&Q

Also thanks to all other guilds and all Albs who showed up to help reinforce Hlids once it had fallen.

Finally, thanks to the Mids for showing up to give us Albs a few more RP's.

:D

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.m0000
because unlike mids our gtae is on a severly gimped spec

So you dont spec to get a way to counterattack, thats why you whined at chanterpets?

Dont make sense to me, you had the counterattack availible, didnt spec it, came here to whine, only to later tell us how it should be done?

As I said before, we shall see how happy necros are when the LOS gets fixed, and lets see if there is any whine here. I am really looking forward to it.

N

noaim

Originally posted by pbaz
Credit where it's due... Thanks to the following guilds who promised support and delivered on their promise:

Strife
Brethren
DK
FL
SS
HB
FC
ASq
B&Q

Also thanks to all other guilds and all Albs who showed up to help reinforce Hlids once it had fallen.

9 guilds partcipated in a fucking keepdefense, and Tilda cant understand why we couldnt take it back.

Please, just please, someone pass her a brain? I know you are low on them in Albion tho so I guess it´ll be hard.

P

Pin

9 guilds partcipated in a fucking keepdefense

No. 9 guilds participated in an organised, localised RP-farming session. These 9 guilds extend their warmest, heart-felt gratitude to the inhabitants of Midgard for making the event such a success.

P

pbaz

Originally posted by Pin
No. 9 guilds participated in an organised, localised RP-farming session. These 9 guilds extend their warmest, heart-felt gratitude to the inhabitants of Midgard for making the event such a success.

:ROFLMAO:

D

Derianna

Was fun :>

And truly that was Two Towers epic fight.
Two Keeps Nottmore and Hlidskialf have participated it.
Both Mids and Albs fighted forward and back. Something not often can be seen in rvr. It was zerg- yes, but brilliant one. With fighting from flanks, beeing suprised by Hibs (and slaying them down getting fat rps- ty) and a lot of real fast lighting attacks.

The day with both happines and tears.
Had a lot of fun and a lot of RPs as well :>

Thank u all for participating it, Hibs, Albs and great (even if chickens from time to time :p) Middies :>

Regards,
Deri

O

old.Mitsu

Must have been easy 17 rp with those numbers. :l

P

pbaz

Please, just please, someone pass her a brain? I know you are low on them in Albion tho so I guess it´ll be hard.

Hey, c'mon...

One realm got farmed again for hours for the second time in 5 days! (Clue: it wasn't Alb or Hib)

Always check your own brain is in place before seeking a replacement for someone else... :D

T

Tigerius

When I went to bed at 4.30am CET we had routed the mid force there at the time, number of active albs in this fight would been around 4FG. I'm not saying that aint a fair number, but lets look at it in actual numbers.. 32. Not hundreds, 32. You got doors down but got no further. I'm sure you didn't have 200 at this time either, but you certainly had more than we did, and you failed again. Cut the number excuses, admit you can't take a defended keep so you do it in the morning. Then I can die happy.

As for Necros, many present aren't 50, and they are never all that many. Certainly not enough to play an instrumental part in these outcomes.

O

old.anubis

Hey, c'mon...

One realm got farmed again for hours for the second time in 5 days! (Clue: it wasn't Alb or Hib)

Always check your own brain is in place before seeking a replacement for someone else... :D

one realm didnt give a flying fuck about taking their own keeps back without corpse summoner inside (she was in hurbury), next day this realm was short in three relics (clue: it wasn't hib or mid)

ps. btw, it's nice to be able to kill infiltrators in three doublefrosts :p

O

old.Mitsu

It's nice to kill sbs in 2 annihilations aswell but I dont see how that fits into the thread. :eek:

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Tigerius
When I went to bed at 4.30am CET we had routed the mid force there at the time, number of active albs in this fight would been around 4FG. I'm not saying that aint a fair number, but lets look at it in actual numbers.. 32. Not hundreds, 32. You got doors down but got no further. I'm sure you didn't have 200 at this time either, but you certainly had more than we did, and you failed again. Cut the number excuses, admit you can't take a defended keep so you do it in the morning. Then I can die happy.

As for Necros, many present aren't 50, and they are never all that many. Certainly not enough to play an instrumental part in these outcomes.

I call bullshit on the not so many necros to turn the tide part

and the reason that we couldnt take the damn keep was partially to necros, and partially to hibs attacking us from behind every so often

P

pbaz

Originally posted by old.anubis
one realm didnt give a flying fuck about taking their own keeps back without corpse summoner inside (she was in hurbury), next day this realm was short in three relics (clue: it wasn't hib or mid)

We didn't get farmed.

We lost the relics.

You have been farmed.

You will lose the relics.

S

stunned

We didn't get farmed.

We lost the relics.

You have been farmed.

You will lose the relics.

Hate to break the news. But You are farmed anytime You step away from milegates or keeps.

P

pbaz

Originally posted by stunned
You are farmed anytime You step away from milegates or keeps.

Hence all the corpse summoner "fun" you mids have been getting, and will continue to get until the CS nerf next patch.

:great:

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by stunned
Hate to break the news. But You are farmed anytime You step away from milegates or keeps.
Hate to break it to you, but we intend to persist in taking your keeps as long as you insist to bring us so many easy targets.

Oh and btw:
someone got owned
(I present the number of whines in this thread as my evidence).

D

Derianna

Hmmmmm.

I think all sides are beeing farmed. CS makes that easier and faster- but id doesnt mean that u, Albs, are the only realm which farms.

Regards,
Deri

S

stunned

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
Hate to break it to you, but we intend to persist in taking your keeps as long as you insist to bring us so many easy targets.

Oh and btw:
someone got owned
(I present the number of whines in this thread as my evidence).

Np You need more rps, maybe it will make the ordinary battles more interesting.

Yay another day at work is over

O

old.yaruar

That's ok I've made 10k rp in the last two running massed battles we've had and we still own your relics ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread