Albion Efficiency & Alliance

O

old.Bubble

Lock thread :)
nothing more is needed :)
anything these is just a flame :)

(would like to appologies to PL- i have no right saying you shouldn't be leaders- i don't know you guy as well as i'd like too)

E

Edlina

wtf

OH MY GOD I sure am happy I chose to play in Hibernia, I cannot belive you honestly mean what you say in these posts.

/laugh @ Kr0n
and /laugh @ SotL for having people like kr0n in the guild.

Darn I love Hibernia when I look at posts like this, this is amazing!
(and that's NOT in a good way)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Wow you sure are an idiot. Im glad you play hibernia to.

V

vayasen

Tead u spelt yr sig wrong.

Teador@Manchat

(hehe no offence..i just know how easilly u get wound up and simply couldnt resist that)

J

j000 d000d

I'm just manachanter because the colour of the explosions fit so nicely with LoE's emblem :m00:

I'm not gonna say anything more, just hope to see you ingame soon Vayasen :D

E

Edlina

Listen to yourself Gombur, or rather the others, how self-centered are they?
Honestly you must be happy with your realm and the players there, that sure is obvious. (BIG sarkasm in case you didn't notice)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Go have a look at the midgard forum to.
Don't you come here and tell us have we have to play the game.
And you dont play in the realm so you can only judge from this thread and thats judging a book by its cover.

K

Krissy

K ive seen alot of what i can only call "crap" in this thread and would like to make one thing clear :

If u lose someone from ur guild to another guild u should not start acusing ppl from the guild that takes on the person how left urs, this is for a few reasons.

1.) You mostikly dont have the envorment that the person who left ur guild wants.

2.) You dont keep that person happy enough to be in the guild.

When someone leaves ur guild to join another do not look at the other guild that takes them on as "poachers" but look atur own guild and think of how u never lived up to the person who left expectations.

This is not a flame but the way ive recently looked apone things and found that this makes more sence than the calling ppl poachers.

J

Jupitus

That's very true Krissy, and I for one always leave the door wide open for people should they make their own decision, but it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen and certainly some players WILL be approached by other guilds to ask them to join them.

Personally I refuse to take that approach, except for Bodz, who really should be in PL ;)

K

Krissy

POACHER :p

Bodzilla is evil dont trust him he will only steal ur gold and ur women.

T

Turamber

Originally posted by Krissy
look atur own guild and think of how u never lived up to the person who left expectations.

Except some people are very eager to take from a guild, but not willing to put up with anything they don't like ... or jump ship for a place where the grass is 'bound to be' greener. People should be more interested in what they can give to a guild rather than looking for what they can get out of it.

But that idiom probably relates to most of our 21st century society and not just a computer game. A society full of rights and very few responsibilities.

In any event some people can never be pleased and the guild improves by their leaving...

T

Turamber

Some Questions for the Audience...

Which guilds are always at keep defences/retakes?

Which guilds are quickest to rally to Excalibur to defend our relics?

I would say Phoenix Legion & the Dragon Senate to both of those, other guilds (and keep in mind that I am in (the fabulous) GoP so am completely unbiased :) seem a bit more hit and miss.

Thoughts, comments?

The Mids launched a surprise relic raid tonight and only a handful of Albions responded. Not good.

O

old.mattshanes

I wasn't even told,which is silly really since i always rush there to defend.....

Even though sycho made it in the end after the guards popped hehe well done meepthor by the way!

E

Edlina

Well said Gombur, in many ways you are right.
What I really ment wasn't ment to the whole of Albion, just certain players of yours, I have a hard time seeing anyone being so selfish, not wanting to share whatever one have is moronic, how good is it having a vault full of great items others could use, but instead it lays in his/her vault and rust and rot.

Personally I think whats happening is destroying your realm, but this is from an outside perspective, so of course, you know more about it than I do, and my comment was somewhat misplaced, it just annoys me seeing players back up that many people when they reach 50, leaves their own guild to join another, even though that guild doesn't have any below lvl 50, only "fresh blood" they get is from other guilds, which really isn't fair to the community.
(again, only conclusions I make from reading the thread, might be stupid as I cannot see the whole picture, I'm just disgusted by what I read, and happy I'm not being treated the same way.)

No offence ment, except maybe to Kr0n/Layl.

B

Bodzilla

Originally posted by Krissy

Bodzilla is evil dont trust him he will only steal ur gold and ur women.

I already done that without even joining :p

O

old.Hamish

What you talking about Bod, you've scared our lovely Trixa away you fiend. W e havent seen her for ages :(

C

case-rigantis

i`ve groupedwith loads of LoEin my time and individually find them really nice people
however at the GM meeting in question Tyrion really pissed me off with his bad attitude from the start

i`m generally very chilled out but his constant whining, complaining,attacking of the running of the meeting really pissed me off Laird wasdoing his best to control a meeting of a large number of people and doing a great job only to be presented with constant spamming of

"this is scripted"
"no one careswhat i think"
"i`m an idiot and need to shut my mouth"

ok maybe not the last one but you get the idea mr tyrion

K

kr0n

Originally posted by Edlina

Well said Gombur, in many ways you are right.
What I really ment wasn't ment to the whole of Albion, just certain players of yours, I have a hard time seeing anyone being so selfish, not wanting to share whatever one have is moronic, how good is it having a vault full of great items others could use, but instead it lays in his/her vault and rust and rot.

Personally I think whats happening is destroying your realm, but this is from an outside perspective, so of course, you know more about it than I do, and my comment was somewhat misplaced, it just annoys me seeing players back up that many people when they reach 50, leaves their own guild to join another, even though that guild doesn't have any below lvl 50, only "fresh blood" they get is from other guilds, which really isn't fair to the community.
No offence ment, except maybe to Kr0n/Layl.

Give me one reason to give items to someone I dont know. 'cause I can? Pfft. Why should I help someone I have no clue who he is, what he's done, what does he think about me etc.

And just for the record, I've done this. Giving away items I dont need to completetly unknow player with a certain class that can use it. I've helped people to get the last bubbles to level, though not always. It all depends on what mood I am. I cba to help always.

Im guessing you refer to SotL here? We dont ask people to join SotL, people ask from us if they can join SotL. Most reasons are theyre tired to the policies of their own guild, performance, leadership or just personal disputes with people in the guild.

Listen to yourself Gombur, or rather the others, how self-centered are they?
Honestly you must be happy with your realm and the players there, that sure is obvious. (BIG sarkasm in case you didn't notice)

Self-centered you say? Aye of course. So much shit people do/have done, I cant stand it anymore. 1 of the reasons I made a solo class and not playing Layl in RvR is the incompetent casual RvR.

So gifv one reason why I shouldnt be a bitch.

E

Ezeine

Edlina:

There are also twats in the oh so joyful realm of hibernia.

E

Edlina

bitching isn't nice, to anyone :(

Maybe because bitching isn't nice, not towards others, and can really ruin the game sometime?

It feels good to be nice, you know, and even better is someone else is happy too. Being a bitch does the opposite.

No no, SotL don't ask, it's more like people feel obligated to join anoter guild when they reach 50, and that means that those guilds, with their lvl 50 players leaving, will never get a great and fun RvR, meaning in the end there'll only be a couple of guilds with lvl 50 chars.
SotL and LoE leaving the alliance makes it even worse imho this means they have an easy time making their own events, aye, good for them. But it also means that the lvl 50 chars not in those 2 guilds will have an even harder time finding something fun for them to do, meaning either they leave their guild and join SotL/LoE or they quit playing the character.

Sorry for this, I'll stop posting now, don't wanna keep bumping an old post up to the top like this, my apologies.

oh and Ezeine not really. but again, nothing is perfect.

- shutting up now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom