Albion Alliances

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Big alliance do work, both mids and hibs have 3 Alliance made up of 10 or more guilds (and BOs alliance, um Pwned with 8), while Albion only has 1 (KNTRT with 10 Guilds, although 4 of those guilds have less than 8 members). I dunno if these big alliance realy work or not, they may be a the verge of a mass break up, then then again they are porbably are not. Well have to see if NF changes it.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
alliances mean nothing more then sharing a permanent channel with other guilds, whether it should be big or small or what rules the leaders want to use depends on the general mentality of the players who are in these guilds...

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
My last memory of Unity..

Tyrion: Get us out of this chickenshit alliance please.

Those were the days.. :m00:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Jenkz said:
Comprehend better. It wasnt a condemnation or a critisism. What he stated was actually a compliment (as I read it) of your alliance.

I couldn't agree more with you Jenkz. I went :confused: when I saw dreami's and Xeanor's impolite posts. Someone's a bit tense or summat, I don't know, but their comments were really uncalled for 8[

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
I couldn't agree more with you Jenkz. I went :confused: when I saw dreami's and Xeanor's impolite posts. Someone's a bit tense or summat, I don't know, but their comments were really uncalled for 8[

perhaps that is true yes...

but thats what happens when you post anonymously :<

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
perhaps that is true yes...

but thats what happens when you post anonymously :<
Hoohemhoohem? I was referring to the you know jack shit stuff. Not the anonymous crap :p

It's was bs :x

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
Krissy said:
Alliances are a death trap for any active guild unless clear guidelines are setout first :p

I think guidelines and useless rules, are what makes some TLW people act like controlled puppets.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Think your find that the only aspect of TLW I control is Official Raids (PvE stuff like ML10 etc).

So comments like that are irelivant and just laughable.

Try to turn auto flame off and add productivly to an alliance thread.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Large alliances are great...

... if you disable the /as :p The more there is members the more there is idiots and stupid ego-boosters and rules are needed to handle it - however, a guild/alliance in need of a "real" leader or rules is already built around wrong type of persons and is therefore a broken one.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
CedrikWayfarer said:
I think guidelines and useless rules, are what makes some TLW people act like controlled puppets.
lol? the only time we have to follow strict rules is when we have official guild raids (twice a week) and that's about it ...
I have seen people suicide out of Sidi raids after 5 hours because their lovely guild ordered them to come and defend a keep or whatever, otherwise they'd have risked to be kicked etc ... now THAT is what I call silly :twak:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
I think one of the important points peeps are missing is that rules and guidelines are fine to a point, but the trick is to keep peeps behaving in the spirit of an alliance. Its the spirit of friendship and cooperation, not the rules, that determine the effectiveness of an alliance.

I've eaten people alive in the past even though what they posted on AS was strictly within the rules of AS usage but crossed the line because it was being deliberately used to be nasty to someone or to push what they can do deliberarely to annoy other people.

I take a pretty dim view of people who will stick to the letter of the rules/guidelines, while deliberately twisting them to become antagonastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom