alb/mid relic take

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Vonwar said:
I saw the post, and answered it, simple as that. I play for midgård and i like that. I take this forum like this:

Mid section: we ecxhange information.
RvR section: we clap at fellow players from our own realm and flame the best we can the enemy.

Its a war out there, so when online show no mercy to the enemy or loose the war.

more questiones ? or should we sit around a camp fire and sing songs, bake bread and drink tea like hippies in 1968 ???

I dont think so.

best regards

Vonwar

ROFL - your good your really good. This is a joke right?

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:
I love the way when Hibs take a relic it's 'OMG we took the relic, all bow down and worship us, the L33T players'

have i ever done that after one of my raids?
every realm has thoose that well taunt/whine depending on the situation but tarring everyone with the same brush isnt exactly what i would call fair.

Onto the topic of the thread, nice to see mids out in force and active, damn shame thoose sneaky albs took it off you, im curious as to how the relic carrier got seperated.

btw can you stop taking our relics when im not around to stop you, its annoying to come back to find the frontier in a mess :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
sry but when i see such a pile of bullshit i cba to make up vaild points i just laugh my ass off irl
It would actually be a change if you WOULD make some valid points, as you never made any in the past ;x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom