alb/mid relic take

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Then there is no point in you whining about it either, is there? :)
IF you quote the rest of what i said, then i said im not whining :touch:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
IF you quote the rest of what i said, then i said im not whining :touch:

So... if you whine and then say it's not whining, it's not whining? Or, is it just a whine where you try to pretend it's not whining? :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Penlid said:
Grats but they get reset in like 2 weeks so was a pretty pointless raid tbh.
Kind of as pointless as hib's relic raid then.

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
stupeh said:
only 'proper' excuse was that hibs defence wasn't very organised, especially when the str gate opened

sadly but so true. We did got plenty of time to go str MG but dunno where did half of the defence zerg left. As I stayed defending pwr MG just got this tought that the hibs was running to str MG from pwrMG than porting into DL and running from there... correct if I'm wrong but it was just damn slow :(

But still nice work on the pwr MG. About the shrooms.. as I played animist I keep gettin this funny message "There are too many mushrooms planted here!" means zonecap shrooms. WELCOME MIDS! :m00:

gotta say this. If this was a useless raid... it's useless to show realms that you even can take their relics.. or take their keeps.. or actually rvr! It's all about rps and every rp counts. And dunno what is more useless than whine about "OK YOU WON AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF US .. BUT HAVE FUN WITH RELICS CAUSE THEY RESET IN 2 WEEKS OR SO!!! LOLLOLLOLollo lsldofjeiwo" qq

Still... nice work albs leechin the str relic... was fun to watch that the very next day mids camped Renaris xD. We could take our keeps back w/o hard defence :p

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
last few days hib has really for the first time in long, been underpopulated.

not many in rvr it seems

Good going whoever. to bad I wasnt online to laugh about it all :cheers:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Just gotten home from a party; the explanation is easy: I wasnt online to prevent it.

Hope you like your 10% stronger whines Manisch :<

And grats to whoever raided who successfully :O
Ive been called away unexpectedly with no time to leave messages for people or anything over the weekend old boy, so i wasnt online to assist the take - balances :p

Grats.And if its so pointless us having taken it guess we wont see a relic retake attempt now will we hibbehs?

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I love the way when Hibs take a relic it's 'OMG we took the relic, all bow down and worship us, the L33T players'

Yet when any1 else does all we get is some excuse or another.

'Alarm clock raid'
'You only got it coz you zerged'
'If X,Y or Z were online this would never have happened'
'We were bored so we let you have them'
'What's the point they'll be reset..'

At the end of the day, the aim of RvR is to control keeps & relics...
Stop whining at people for playing the game as the designers intended.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:
I love the way when Hibs take a relic it's 'OMG we took the relic, all bow down and worship us, the L33T players'

'Alarm clock raid'

funny are albs dont know what sarcasme is :)
(evita seems know what it is tho)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Kind of as pointless as hib's relic raid then.
Hibs took their OWN relic back as we wanted a few weeks before clustering to have even RvR! But noooooooo :puke:

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Penlid said:
Grats but they get reset in like 2 weeks so was a pretty pointless raid tbh.

The point, mister Underpopulated/Mythic beloved and just a tiny bit overpowered tractor driver.

It is the very first time we mids ever managed to open one of your relic gates since release of NF 1 NoV 2004. Well you might not think it has any use, but we are a lot of mids that would see your realm burned down sooooooo much you wouldnt believe it. You managed to terrorize the server for too long with your ugly chars, hope that future will bring a lot of you to fall.

We will be there for you to kill but we raise and come again. DaoC without hib would be nice. only 2 sides would be perfect.

The whole point of rvr are relics and dominance of a realm, not rp, but ppl tend to forget that.

I have nothing against you personally its not your fault that hib realm is made like it is, only fault you did was to choose it.

Hope you have some mid chars you can switch to or alb chars so we will have fun to either play with you or against you in fair fights. Let hibernia die and show mythic that hib is only #DaoC Easy mode#

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Vonwar said:
The point, mister Underpopulated/Mythic beloved and just a tiny bit overpowered tractor driver.

( cut out a lot of anger )

Eh, I´m sorry, Vonwar, but that is just quite over the top.
Slow down, enjoy the summer, grab a cold beer.

Try to distance you from the game abit, uh? I mean well.. cool down a bit, k? =)

/j

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Penlid said:
Hibs took their OWN relic back as we wanted a few weeks before clustering to have even RvR! But noooooooo :puke:
Even rvr? Lmao. So taking a relic to get 'even' rvr for a couple weeks makes more sense, unlike taking relics for another reason? Hibs hardly needed relics last time I rvr'ed ;x Might be nice for mids to have relics so they'd come out, but hibs...

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Vonwar said:

It is the very first time we mids ever managed to open one of your relic gates since release of NF 1 NoV 2004. Well you might not think it has any use, but we are a lot of mids that would see your realm burned down sooooooo much you wouldnt believe it. You managed to terrorize the server for too long with your ugly chars, hope that future will bring a lot of you to fall.

We will be there for you to kill but we raise and come again. DaoC without hib would be nice. only 2 sides would be perfect.

The whole point of rvr are relics and dominance of a realm, not rp, but ppl tend to forget that.

I have nothing against you personally its not your fault that hib realm is made like it is, only fault you did was to choose it.

Hope you have some mid chars you can switch to or alb chars so we will have fun to either play with you or against you in fair fights. Let hibernia die and show mythic that hib is only #DaoC Easy mode#

i'm getting emotional here, poor mids

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Dear Jupiter & Straef,

Emotional nooo not at all, i simply just dislike my enemy when im playing, do you like yours ?

If you admit that hibs do not need a relic Straef you at the same time admit that your hib chars are superior to Alb and Mid chars, that is what i read.

and YES RvR would be a lot more fun without hibs, like we enjoyed it before NF. NF is good, only thing that is bugged there are the hibs.

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Vonwar said:
Dear Jupiter & Straef,

Emotional nooo not at all, i simply just dislike my enemy when im playing, do you like yours ?

If you admit that hibs do not need a relic Straef you at the same time admit that your hib chars are superior to Alb and Mid chars, that is what i read.

and YES RvR would be a lot more fun without hibs, like we enjoyed it before NF. NF is good, only thing that is bugged there are the hibs.

I knew this thread was worth reading when i was last post was by vonwar xD

Dam albs, If i was online insted of wacthing that n00b batman movie/sleeping we would have kept it ;)

(Edit: if this doulbe posts its because Ntl is playing up)

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Vonwar said:
Dear Jupiter & Straef,

And this game would be alot better if ppl like you didnt exist.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Vonwar said:

Omfg what an amount of shit and ignorance of this server history ^^
Take it easy tbh ..

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Vonwar said:
funny thing is, no realms need relics

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Vonwar said:
Dear Jupiter & Straef,

Superior is one of the things they _could_ be. Could just have larger numbers or better classes or whatever other reason, and I was going for the large number of active hibs sticking together ;/

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Vonwar said:
its not your fault that hib realm is made like it is, only fault you did was to choose it.

:fluffle:

"Warning: You have chosen to play in the realm of Hibernia. This is not a supported feature of the game. Please go back and click the blue hammer or the red cup instead"

We dont want any variation in this game! Boycott hibernia!

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Luz said:
last few days hib has really for the first time in long, been underpopulated.

not many in rvr it seems

Good going whoever. to bad I wasnt online to laugh about it all :cheers:

i wish we would be underpopulated :<

fuckin gay with 120hibs in NF at primetime when there are not even half as much mids and albs

so rather be underpopulated and give them relics than what we had in last months

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:

'Alarm clock raid'

interesting aim you have :p

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Vonwar said:

LOLOL quality bullshit inc, more of it pls :D

Aeva

Banned
daoc_xianghua said:
LOLOL quality bullshit inc, more of it pls :D

Hmm.. I guess poeple with the level of stupidity you have can't contribute to a thread with some valid points in it, I could have guessed :rolleyes:

I agree on dakkath's post, its ok if hibs take relics, but if either of the other two realms do there is always something wrong about it, or just dumb excuses that usually come from puppet and xxcalibur

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
heh just remebered, half way to the final keep to open Pwr relic gates a lvl 21 unguilded savage joined the bg and asked "hey whats up?" someone said it was relic raid and then everyone started getting really suspicious and preparing to rightnow, then we found out it was Cadelins alt :pP

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
happy hibs got good ole spanking, seen/read enough underdogbonus bs + special treatment this realm gets, this was coming and hopefully more.

Not our fault GOA hasn't removed the underdog bonuses yet.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Aeva said:
Hmm.. I guess poeple with the level of stupidity you have can't contribute to a thread with some valid points in it, I could have guessed :rolleyes:

I agree on dakkath's post, its ok if hibs take relics, but if either of the other two realms do there is always something wrong about it, or just dumb excuses that usually come from puppet and xxcalibur

sry but when i see such a pile of bullshit i cba to make up vaild points i just laugh my ass off irl

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Vonwar said:

<waves Vonwar>

Thanks for posting it has been a while since I laughed so much. It doesn't seem to be any accident that your turned up after the relic take now does it?

;)

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
I saw the post, and answered it, simple as that. I play for midgård and i like that. I take this forum like this:

Mid section: we ecxhange information.
RvR section: we clap at fellow players from our own realm and flame the best we can the enemy.

Its a war out there, so when online show no mercy to the enemy or loose the war.

more questiones ? or should we sit around a camp fire and sing songs, bake bread and drink tea like hippies in 1968 ???

I dont think so.

best regards

Vonwar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom