alb/mid relic take

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
GRATZ to all albs who helped at the relic take in hib land, and thx for mids for the help to open str relic gate ( tho you wasnt doing it for us , cause you was going for power)...

was a pleasure to try be BG leader for all of you ;)....

GL albs.

kindest regards : infiltrating

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Grats but they get reset in like 2 weeks so was a pretty pointless raid tbh.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
its the new gahn! i dont play anymore but ill comment :<

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
So someone prime time raided the Hibs?

Where is Puppet to explain this?
It actually looks as if we got doubleteamed, so officialy hibs are still best at relic raiding. Not whining btw, nice one you got the relic, just no point taking it now tbh. Enjoy it while it lasts! :clap:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
So someone prime time raided the Hibs?

Where is Puppet to explain this?

Just gotten home from a party; the explanation is easy: I wasnt online to prevent it.

Hope you like your 10% stronger whines Manisch :<

And grats to whoever raided who successfully :O

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
It actually looks as if we got doubleteamed :

excuse number 1

Penlid said:
just no point taking it now tbh. Enjoy it while it lasts! :clap:

excuse number 2

doesnt matter how or when Albs get their relics back, Hibs will ALWAYS come up with excuses and think they are justified

time for a different record !

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
NeonBlue said:
excuse number 1

excuse number 2

doesnt matter how or when Albs get their relics back, Hibs will ALWAYS come up with excuses and think they are justified

time for a different record !
Fact Number 1: They took our relic!
Fact Number2 : It isn't a whine, like i said good job on the relic! I just don't see the point in relics until after clustering now , thats my personal opinion :)

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
only 'proper' excuse was that hibs defence wasn't very organised, especially when the str gate opened

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
mids got relics not albs
but a solo dorf decided to give it to pe by diving underwater in front of them, kind that he was

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
mids got relics not albs
but a solo dorf decided to give it to pe by diving underwater in front of them, kind that he was
Mmmm who was the solo dorf? =o Bit stupid tbh lol.

Jjuraa

Banned
really shouldnt be hard on the guy who dropped the relic for mids tbh. if we hadnt got in his way, hed have been home free and youd all be praising him right now.

was just incredibly unlucky that our grp turned up at the exact time he was making a break for it. or it was radar 0_o either way.

Brite

Banned
Jjuraa said:
really shouldnt be hard on the guy who dropped the relic for mids tbh. if we hadnt got in his way, hed have been home free and youd all be praising him right now.

was just incredibly unlucky that our grp turned up at the exact time he was making a break for it. or it was radar 0_o either way.

RADAR!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111one!1111eleven!!111111111

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, Hib's still pwn at Relic Raids and you know it, like PE said they was lucky ;) But stlong double teaming \o/

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
gratz Mids and Albs on a nice double team. From what I saw it was mostly the mids out in force initially but funny that the Albs got the actual relic.

Hopefully that puts an end to the whines about prime time carnt be done shroooms etc!!

Well done.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
same as puppet afaik, bbq+beer=ftw
who got relic of who?!

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
well, as a raid what started gathering mids to retake blendrake, it was really fun evening.
alott mids was wondering where hibs was, only 1fg time by time try defend keeps/towers.
offcourse albs time by time tryed collect rp:s from mids.

1st rush to power relic, there was otherside gate hundreds shrooms, we was out of trebs etc, prolly allso many tired after taking 4! keep.
at this point personally went bed, 2am (-2gmt).
happy hibs got good ole spanking, seen/read enough underdogbonus bs + special treatment this realm gets, this was coming and hopefully more.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:

correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't hibs take every str relic a week before NF came? wasn't _that_ pointless a bit? ^^

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:

Then there is no point in you whining about it either, is there? :)

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
grats albs, ps who played to one that gave you the relics :)?

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharkith said:
gratz Mids and Albs on a nice double team. From what I saw it was mostly the mids out in force initially but funny that the Albs got the actual relic.

Hopefully that puts an end to the whines about prime time carnt be done shroooms etc!!

Well done.

Well there wasn't a single shroom near the str relic, but as u may know we tried to get the power relic first which didnt go very well. Because of what you wonder? Dem 2 zillion shrooms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom