Aion Legion (guild)

Syri

FH is my second home
I'm already going to be playing Elyos on Castor with some RL friends, so if it's Asmodian on castor, I won't be able to join after all. I wouldn't be able to be part of any fixed groups or anything, so don't worry about changing it if everyone else wants asmo on castor. we'll just have to meet in the abyss ;)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Yea grind it out so u geat bored before the game goes live! :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yea grind it out so u geat bored before the game goes live! :p

Grind what out so we get bored before what goes live? i've not played the beta for about 4-5 days now :p not grinding anything

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Since syri is joining elyos i shall make a cleric then :)

Concerning the guild name what you think of the name i proposed? :)

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
A question.

What server is the majority on this site going for?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Castor I guess, as said previously i'd imagine people will go back to the server they played in beta.

Syri

FH is my second home
Looking at the server forums on Aion Source, it seems that a lot of the UK people are going for Spatalos, as it seems a lot of the Spanish, Russian and Polish community are making castor their unofficial home. Might be worth taking into account, or might not come to much in the end, but thought I'd best mention it just in case.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Looking at the server forums on Aion Source, it seems that a lot of the UK people are going for Spatalos, as it seems a lot of the Spanish, Russian and Polish community are making castor their unofficial home. Might be worth taking into account, or might not come to much in the end, but thought I'd best mention it just in case.

Ah if castor is going to be flooded with russians i'll not bother then, was bad enough in WoW when all you could see in the trade channels was russian. To the Spatalos mobile I guess :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
not enough interest for a legion tbh best off just finding one of the already made legions that are recruiting over at aionsource.com chaps

- English -

Resident Freddy
off topic question

are you gonna need cleric buffs to pvp or will they not work that way?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
as i said above finding a ready made legion with decent member counts is probably the best bet given the lack of numbers we had :) i'm going to Synergy personally

Synergy | Asmodian l Spatalos

Website address there for you, they're still recruiting 2 chanters and 3 sm's for those interested, fairly solid guild thats been around in many other games ranging from SWG -> Eve -> WoW

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i pity the bastards that actually roll a spiritmaster in this game... it will probably be one of THE most useless classes in the game when it comes to pvp.

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
i pity the bastards that actually roll a spiritmaster in this game... it will probably be one of THE most useless classes in the game when it comes to pvp.

o_O.. SM has insane CC though, making it a staple in "whats your 6v6 setup going to be" plans

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
so much for the fucking legion then you could have mentioned it wasn't happening

ffa!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Not really, ability to strip buffs (long cooldown stigma buffs) silly damage why are they bad :p? they can also force people to pot with silence... example silence a sorc it pots then cleric blinds = fucked sorc in pvp.

Edit: + spiritmaster pets can fly in 1.6

Edit2: if your looking for a good damage dealer tho make a ranger they have the highest burst out of every single class endgame.

- English -

Resident Freddy
cant decide what class to make... i wanna be good solo as ill be doing that mostly.. But want to be useful in groups when i do also ;]

Aada

Part of the furniture
Did anyone else hate 1-10 ? seems so slow :(

Whats fastest way to 10? grind or do the quests?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Did anyone else hate 1-10 ? seems so slow :(

Whats fastest way to 10? grind or do the quests?

campaign quests/mob grinding ignore side quests unless they offer up somehting worth while :p the xp from side quests is bad you can grind it faster than doing the quest.

Aada

Part of the furniture
campaign quests/mob grinding ignore side quests unless they offer up somehting worth while :p the xp from side quests is bad you can grind it faster than doing the quest.

Thanks.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

higher levels grouping to kill elite camps will be better however, example at level 45 or so you will need 70million xp or so and 1 normal monster will give 18000-24000 xp where as an elite monster will give 250000 xp. people reckon 45+ every level after that takes 2X hours for each level.

- English -

Resident Freddy
i am expecting a slow game, but i remember daoc when it came out, people had 3 months played before reaching 50 ;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom