Aion Legion (guild)

Syri

FH is my second home
I'll be playing a cleric. Willing to provide a website for the legion, was planning on setting one up anyway so already started on things. If someone else wants to do the running of it though, that's fine by me, I'm happy to just be a member, and handle the website if needed.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Give 1 more person for solid 5 man leveling group tbh.

Syri

FH is my second home
I've set up a basic website at Aion Guild that I was going to use for my legion. so far just got a forum up, but working on a fairly basic homepage and theme for it all. I did a guild site for my old wow guild, so going to use that as a template for it.
If you want to make that the site for the FH legion, I'm happy to do that.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
I ll play a cleric as well. How many players a group can have?

PS: Ah btw what side. I hope to all agree to choose asmodians :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye, asmo's if everyone is fine with that :p this is for the EU client for the record.

So far we've got

Templar (me)
Cleric (syri)
Cleric (Mith)
Chanter (adonix)
? (Everz) - arent you playing usa tho everz :<?

Unsure if we'll need 2 clerics thats the problem which one of you doesnt mind playing a strong dps class?

Edit: and the group limit in Aion is 5 I believe Mith.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
1 cleric 1 chanter is enuff !

yea ;p just trying to find out if syri or mith dont mind changing tho cleric dps is le fail :p also unsure if everz will be playing with us because i'm 99.9% certain he said he had the USA client so you interested Wize :p?

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Well if we have healer i can play a mage or something, or even a melee dps i am open to anything :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well if we have healer i can play a mage or something, or even a melee dps i am open to anything :)

gogo mage :p

Templar (me)
Cleric (syri)
Mage (Mith)
Chanter (adonix)
? (?) - Last spot is open for DPS providing Everz is indeed playing USA, if hes on EU it goes to him

Syri

FH is my second home
I don't mind really, can play whatever is needed. I'm not really looking for just a set levelling group though, as I don't know how much time I can commit to the game, I'm after something more like a group of players to share knowledge with, group with at times and arrange pvp and pve groups with when possible. dunno if that's also what you all had in mind, but anyway...
I can go with an assassin if that will be better, I quite enjoy my beta assassin. I tend to prefer healers for group play, but either works for me.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
The way i see it is to be able to play together and having a regular group either for pve or rvr. It doesnt mean that we will manage to do this all the time but it will be nice to make it frequently :)
If you like playing cleric it's ok i ll make a mage :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well, what I had in mind was grouping from 6pm GMT to about 11pm GMT or so, you can solo in between ofcourse or duo or what not.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Wouldn't mind joining at release just for the social banter :)

Syri

FH is my second home
I'm up for joining a legion for social purposes, but couldn't really commit to any kind of set group setup.
I've got a legion formed on the beta at the moment, as Elyos on Castor, by the name of Dreamers. Recruited a few randoms that seem alright, so if we do get a legion going, i can drag anyone i find into it, that's interested, and get our numbers up right from the start. If you want me to that is, of course.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'm up for joining a legion for social purposes, but couldn't really commit to any kind of set group setup.
I've got a legion formed on the beta at the moment, as Elyos on Castor, by the name of Dreamers. Recruited a few randoms that seem alright, so if we do get a legion going, i can drag anyone i find into it, that's interested, and get our numbers up right from the start. If you want me to that is, of course.

Pretty much what i'm looking for.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I'm up for joining.
I thought the group size was 6 not 5?
I was planning on roling cleric, but it seems that everyone else is too so I might reconsider.
I would possibly be interested in grouping with others if there is a space, but I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to fully invest my time in this game yet or not.

Agell

One of Freddy's beloved
how is crafting in this game? havent started fiddeling with that yet.

Done worse crafting in other games.

There are jobs to do for the craftmasters for skill ups (for which you can buy mats) as well as items to make useful. I only dabbled in it during one of the closed Beta periods, but it sorta reminded me of the crafting in Vanguard which I really enjoyed.

It just depends if the items get useful as you progress, not done much research into that part.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
pew pew quite a few interests :) we'll form a legion when it goes live and when we have the £££ guess we'll have 10+ people should be able to keep groups up quite often I guess pve wise.

Unsure what to call the Legion yet tho :p we've got awhile to think about it however.

Syri

FH is my second home
How about if we make a new thread to get suggestions for a name, and then do a poll to select from the best ideas?
might be an idea to vote on which race and server to use aswell.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How about if we make a new thread to get suggestions for a name, and then do a poll to select from the best ideas?
might be an idea to vote on which race and server to use aswell.

Well, majority of the people i've talk to so far want Asmo, Elyos will become the new "alliance/albion" of this game apparently so i'm avoiding it completely as it'll be full of roleplayers/children.

As for servers I was thinking stick to castor? I asume most people from beta will simply continue with Castor :) as for a guild name i've got no idea.

Edit: Start posting suggestions for legion name(s)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Asmo ftw - Ely male chars look gay tbh

Server - whatever

Legion - Something like "The Fallen", "The Fallen Ones" or "The Unforgiven" being dark angels.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
well am playing both daoc and Aion atm soo dont think i have the time

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Proposed guild name: Casus Belli. That means in Latin act of war or something like that :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
pew pew quite a few interests :) we'll form a legion when it goes live and when we have the £££ guess we'll have 10+ people should be able to keep groups up quite often I guess pve wise.

Unsure what to call the Legion yet tho :p we've got awhile to think about it however.

i vote for G.R.U.N.T.S!

Genuine Retards Unable to Neatly Tie Shoes

no?

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom