Agramon FG fights tonight

islef

Loyal Freddie
Please keep this up, we (evolved) only poked our heads in 2 times and got severely owned since we just manged to scrape a grp together and was lacking some key players. We will be there in a stronger setup if this continue tho, and at least give some more resistance.

/isle.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
Didnt notice focus NS on any of our fights with your Bain group LA. Assume that they were too busy taunting :p

I was doing the nearsite on eld and double dex debuffing ..bains were assisting me when I called for it otherwise they were pet control and interupting Turn and the other theurg from TT group if I was under merc pressure .

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
Andy soz for the fuck off PM, we jsut got pooned and had a fg of LA waving to me when i was mezzed, unboofed and my grp was getting wiped and i could do nothing about it - the bastards!!

5 llaw 3 pick ups ...I waved first ! Rox !

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Ronso said:
I was doing the nearsite on eld and double dex debuffing ..bains were assisting me when I called for it otherwise they were pet control and interupting Turn and the other theurg from TT group if I was under merc pressure .

Well i was curing your NS but it was nice to not have to do it too often, usually the focus NS resets the immunity :(

regz

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:

damn those 2 bainshees of yours, it totally owned the 2 theurg petspam, we planned to set 1 merc on each for the next fight but i dont think we fought again after that

good thing deam and anni were good on the ns curing, i never had much troubles with ns most of the evening :) the dex debuffs were abit nasty tho!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Absolutely fantastic to hear all this. Unfortunately NFD spent most of the evening running around hadrians as we didnt realise there was anything going on in agramon until i popped on irc. Think we missed the fun :(

Still though, was probably most fun and fg fights we had for a long while, and we're just learning to accept that you will get serially added on by a small proportion of groups (mids being main offenders) when running around hadrians.

NFD GG2 group is out Tuesday and Thursday I think, so hopefully there will be some action for them. We're back out on wednesday - we'll have a couple of runs through agramon from about 7:45 uk to check if there is some action.

Think were slowly building back to a fragile fg/fg scene, lets nurture it and make sure it persists. To repeat myself, we may be in different realms, but we're all playing the same game, so if we keep in positive and friendly we'll all be able to reap the benefits of this fg/fg resurrgence.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Also which irc channel are people using for fg rvr? I'm aware of two, groove.daoc and prydwen.rvr. Any preferences as to which one we should jump onto?

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Cromcruaich said:
NFD GG2 group is out Tuesday and Thursday I think, so hopefully there will be some action for them. We're back out on wednesday - we'll have a couple of runs through agramon from about 7:45 uk to check if there is some action.
We run Tuesday & Sunday with Friday being our bring something fun night (RR2 chanter sometimes works sometime doesn't :( ).

Hope that there's some action tonight, almost forgotten what a FG fight is like. As per GG1 we try not to add on fights, but mistakes happen. What's all this wait until people are rested mind? Let me know & I'll pass it on - we've being running on the 'if you're not fighting then you're fair game' presumption. That goes for being parked up somewhere we find you too.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I usually lurk in groove, most do afaik. Well the whiny ones anyhow :p

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Genedril said:
We run Tuesday & Sunday with Friday being our bring something fun night (RR2 chanter sometimes works sometime doesn't :( ).

Hope that there's some action tonight, almost forgotten what a FG fight is like. As per GG1 we try not to add on fights, but mistakes happen. What's all this wait until people are rested mind? Let me know & I'll pass it on - we've being running on the 'if you're not fighting then you're fair game' presumption. That goes for being parked up somewhere we find you too.

Due to this being a properly organised 8v8 event i think lettin groups rebuff and power up after winning a fight is a good idea however it'll be a bloody pain to enforce and no doubt will lead to loads of arguments.

I think technically a group not engaged in combat is fair game but i know we felt annoyed when we got jumped a couple of times after just winning fights since its almost impossible to put up any kind of fight. And since this 8v8 stuff is about testing groups against each other maybe we should try and give groups a couple of minutes to prepare inbetween fights if possible.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Calmin said:
Due to this being a properly organised 8v8 event i think lettin groups rebuff and power up after winning a fight is a good idea however it'll be a bloody pain to enforce and no doubt will lead to loads of arguments.

I think technically a group not engaged in combat is fair game but i know we felt annoyed when we got jumped a couple of times after just winning fights since its almost impossible to put up any kind of fight. And since this 8v8 stuff is about testing groups against each other maybe we should try and give groups a couple of minutes to prepare inbetween fights if possible.

Fair enough - I'll pass it on. I'm not driving anymore though so I don't make the call.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
The resting up thing is up to the concience of the individual group.

It isn't really cricket to pile in as soon as the last enemy body hits the floor, time for them to rez and the chance to run away (or not) is probably the minimum, but i'd be a bit reticent about sitting down for 15 minutes so both group's timers are all back up :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Cromcruaich said:
The resting up thing is up to the concience of the individual group.

It isn't really cricket to pile in as soon as the last enemy body hits the floor, time for them to rez and the chance to run away (or not) is probably the minimum, but i'd be a bit reticent about sitting down for 15 minutes so both group's timers are all back up :)

nah its fair enough, ill admit i told chris to hit LA in the arse after we saw them kill tt - ill be honest to say yea i knew they would be pretty fooked but we did it in revenge for having them do it to us earlier, and we we found out that sort of thing escalates as they then did it back to us and ofc it gets worse and worse.

so apologies and if we see a fg fight occuring and we see who wins we will run at least 1 min in the opposit direction - sound fair enough? should be long enough for poeple to rez and get to buff spot and some semblance of ready.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Collateral said:
lots of rps...some nice fights....

i liked it yesterday

my 2 cents

AoD were in agramon last night?

ffs i obviously missed u. Damn

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
regz said:
damn those 2 bainshees of yours, it totally owned the 2 theurg petspam, we planned to set 1 merc on each for the next fight but i dont think we fought again after that

good thing deam and anni were good on the ns curing, i never had much troubles with ns most of the evening :) the dex debuffs were abit nasty tho!

Turn for fuck sake ! For an avalonian I can never find you until I see pets ..your positioning is nice ! What was the name of your other theurg ? Yeah ye did very well ..there was like 3 elds online all night last night lol :p

Double dex debuff is just a pain in the hole ..our bainshees did well though because they were always at the very back and for one of your mercs to come get them they would have had to come well out of heal range so yeah we kinda stale mated each other all night :p

Great night and finished up by zerg farming in Hadrians from 10 -12 to get some good rps cause the fg grp rps can suck a bit .

Golden Age are getting stlonger :( Shivae doesnt over extend anymore tt

regz

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Turn for fuck sake ! For an avalonian I can never find you until I see pets ..your positioning is nice ! What was the name of your other theurg ? Yeah ye did very well ..there was like 3 elds online all night last night lol :p

Double dex debuff is just a pain in the hole ..our bainshees did well though because they were always at the very back and for one of your mercs to come get them they would have had to come well out of heal range so yeah we kinda stale mated each other all night :p

Great night and finished up by zerg farming in Hadrians from 10 -12 to get some good rps cause the fg grp rps can suck a bit .

Golden Age are getting stlonger :( Shivae doesnt over extend anymore tt

well im the only avalonian in the grp so look better :fluffle:

the other theurg is zagine/zags, hes briton so blends in abit better then me so he can spam even more pets!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Didnt notice focus NS on any of our fights with your Bain group LA. Assume that they were too busy taunting :p
I was the ae ns'er and don't worry I was using it when needed, thanks for pointing our that I obviously didn't get you enough with it ;p, I will work on that :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:
I was the ae ns'er and don't worry I was using it when needed, thanks for pointing our that I obviously didn't get you enough with it ;p, I will work on that :)

You were the rox ! The aoe bolt at the tower though was so PB BOX :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:

Rob smells of cabbage!

remember never to ignore a pooh pooh!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
Rob smells of cabbage!

remember never to ignore a pooh pooh!
gingy, if I knew what that meant then im sure I wouldnt ignore a pooh pooh

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
AoD was running yesterday, but not in agramon...yet.

we are all rr3/rr4ish and had some very nice fights against a hib group (rr8ish+) in green armour around the alb dock area, for example.

we are still missing some ml´s, but i think we are already quite a match for some groups. you soon gonna meet us in agramon.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Collateral said:

we are all rr3/rr4ish and had some very nice fights against a hib group (rr8ish+) in green armour around the alb dock area, for example.

we are still missing some ml´s, but i think we are already quite a match for some groups. you soon gonna meet us in agramon.

hib tank grp was NFR(?)

and im pretty sure u were fighting us when Golden Age buttraped us @ legionair ruins nr beno t4?

u were running 2 x BD's last night?

Ging

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:
gingy, if I knew what that meant then im sure I wouldnt ignore a pooh pooh

Blackadder goes forth!
Rt Hon General Melched

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Collateral said:

Aye, was NFD GG1 with couple of regulars missing. We're gonna standardise on forest green colour wise.

Good fight at the docks, you beat us about 30 mins before that (we we're all chatting away like girls on vent at the time - I blame Deadweight) so was good to have another crack at you.

Will try agramon from the start on wednesday.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Collateral said:
y...we were: 2 healer, shamy, 2 sm´s, rm, 2 bd´s

whoooo i have boad :)

just need to remember i have boad, must remember.....

... hey guys, u will never guess what, i have boad still up <grp groan>..

:m00:

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
whoooo i have boad :)

just need to remember i have boad, must remember.....

... hey guys, u will never guess what, i have boad still up <grp groan>..

:m00:

I dunno how we won any fights tbh mate.

I sometimes think you're just random button mashing!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Calmin said:
I dunno how we won any fights tbh mate.

I sometimes think you're just random button mashing!

yus! :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom