Agramon FG fights tonight

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks to everyone who came with a FG, not a single adding incident and all fights were good quality. Best fights i've had in a long time so can we keep this up please?!
Fg rvr isn't dead!

statued

Loyal Freddie
aye im organising another next monday hopefully more fgs will come will put up post later

tnx to all the groups who did come etc hope to see u next monday :d

fucking 2thergs cockheads :<

we ran without ns all nite and got pwwned by ye :<

regz

Fledgling Freddie
statued said:
aye im organising another next monday hopefully more fgs will come will put up post later

i bet u yelled at my qc mezz when u were about to gank me :p

stun next time as well imo ^^

swords

Can't get enough of FH
statued said:

Well swings and roundabouts, we got prawned by LA 2 bainshee group mostly :p

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
To the group with Slirre in:

GG rare I see a 1on1 ending a fg fight :)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Was some nice fights tonight, shame agramon los is soo damn annoying

Ging

Part of the furniture
swords said:
Well swings and roundabouts, we got prawned by LA 2 bainshee group mostly :p

yea we got bolted by some bainshee when fighting mids - looks at Nadiah!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:
Was some nice fights tonight, shame agramon los is soo damn annoying

los enough to aoe bolt eh? :) i so knew u were comming round after we killed that hib fg - not much we could do as mids got to us first :)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Was fun evening.. but more fairplay from Gingy grp please.. not even finished with TT group before you came from behind and raped..

Well, was fun overall ;)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
yea we got bolted by some bainshee when fighting mids - looks at Nadiah!
Eh?,
our group didnt add on any fights,

Ging said:
los enough to aoe bolt eh? i so knew u were comming round after we killed that hib fg - not much we could do as mids got to us first

We killed you straight after your fight because your group killed our 7 man group straight after we killed the fg albs (with only 7 people in our group at that point).

So it was a you dont let us rest, we dont let you rest scenario mate:)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
los enough to aoe bolt eh? i so knew u were comming round after we killed that hib fg - not much we could do as mids got to us first

Ye engaged us straight after our fight with Tedious Ten ..their bodies were on the ground and we hadnt even stuck to the bard and ye killed us .. we had the same oppurtinity on ye guys a few times and we didnt do it so to get 1 bain bolt is good going :p

nice fights though - was definatly worth it :)

Cya out there ( and yes im sure ye engaging was accidental :p we not takin it personal lol )

/regards

nocare

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:
Eh?,

We killed you straight after your fight because your group killed our 7 man group straight after we killed the fg albs (with only 7 people in our group at that point).

still missed one of them who were running so wasnt done with TT yet :D

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
we didnt manage to get a 1v1 with synergy, the mids wouldnt let us :<

next time nfd go to agramon a bit earlier!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:
Eh?,

funny enough u didnt let us rest first, and we got u back for that by hitting u from behind. I saw u not add when we were fighting (thanks btw) than as soon as we had basically come together u hit. So in fact we didnt let u rest because u did the same. Then of there was the incidnt when mids hit us again stright after we killed i think spez's grp and u hit us form the other side with your aoe bolts. Again i saw u loop waiting.

Anyway tbh at the start of the evening i get getting well fucked off as no bastard turned up and all i saw was LA fighting TT, we were gonna leave when some mid grp saved us.

I was happy that i managed to get a reasonable grp togther for it - i played like shit most of the night but hey cant be all good <shrugs>

Ging

Part of the furniture
Deadweight89 said:
we didnt manage to get a 1v1 with synergy, the mids wouldnt let us :<

next time nfd go to agramon a bit earlier!

hehe wasnt a synergy grp, had me,, hypnotaod, kithana and gaenvann (who i had to drag kicking and screaming from mid), dwchick, calmin (top lad gonna be a gr8 player), kizasha (eljat) and another soon to be great player in mothra the theurg.

Ive asked some of them if they want to play a bit more frequently so maybe we might be able to give a good account of outselves. Oh yea i specced boad for tonight and kept forgetting i had it..... <--retard.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
funny enough u didnt let us rest first, and we got u back for that by hitting u from behind. I saw u not add when we were fighting (thanks btw) than as soon as we had basically come together u hit. So in fact we didnt let u rest because u did the same. Then of there was the incidnt when mids hit us again stright after we killed i think spez's grp and u hit us form the other side with your aoe bolts. Again i saw u loop waiting.

Anyway tbh at the start of the evening i get getting well fucked off as no bastard turned up and all i saw was LA fighting TT, we were gonna leave when some mid grp saved us.

I was happy that i managed to get a reasonable grp togther for it - i played like shit most of the night but hey cant be all good <shrugs>
Seriously, we only didnt let you rest because you hit us straight after a fight. nothing to argue about just we were returning the favour :p

I dont remember hitting you when you were fighting another grp if I did then it was a mistake and sorry:) we always try keep a no add policy v fg's

good times were had by all :):drink:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
aoe bolt - ES spec bainshee? Always wondered how that'd work in grp fights, 75% ns with no immunity, quite few aoe interrupts, bolt range pet killing, then usual taunt spamming. Just interrupt monster.

We did have a look, had fun, and would have gone thru earlier, just a bit cynical owt was happening there.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
Oh yea i specced boad for tonight and kept forgetting i had it..... <--retard.

I've known you long enough not to expect anything less you ginger retard :kissit:

NB: thats only a bit of friendly banter before anyone gets all het up;]

Ging

Part of the furniture
nah fair enough. i think we did have 2 relatively clean fighta with u right nr centre and one basically on center.

enjoyed it alot even tho comms was full of me screaming and whining etc. Soz to my grp who have to put up with it.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Maeloch said:
aoe bolt - ES spec bainshee? Always wondered how that'd work in grp fights, 75% ns with no immunity, quite few aoe interrupts, bolt range pet killing, then usual taunt spamming. Just interrupt monster.

We did have a look, had fun, and would have gone thru earlier, just a bit cynical owt was happening there.

Well.. People like Bloodlustyy is using that also.. he is able to CC a whole FG or such if he doesnt get interruped.. And if you time the AE bolt with AE DD you can get LOADS of damage out in less than 1 sec..

Ging

Part of the furniture
Andy soz for the fuck off PM, we jsut got pooned and had a fg of LA waving to me when i was mezzed, unboofed and my grp was getting wiped and i could do nothing about it - the bastards!!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Fuaip said:
Well.. People like Bloodlustyy is using that also.. he is able to CC a whole FG or such if he doesnt get interruped..
Other thing iirc, there's not LoS check on the focus NS after u dump it. So if drop it and enemy runs over hill, in tower, bridge, whatever (dunno about water boundary) it will stick till they move out of range.

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
THX yes

Thx for the very, very nice RVR evening all / No incidents at all yes, more would be nice in the future altough i think if many more will come more trouble also will come.
Just pitty Farils group always managed to jump us from the back after a fight.
All down etcetc . QQ

Anyway Good fun and thx m8s.

Whitelights rr9L9 ml10
Shellshocks rr5L7 ml9

Kima rr9L6 ML10

Gratz!!:worthy:

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Was a good night. Can't complain. Thanks too those who turned up. We had one bad fight when synergy caught us after we had finished with TT, but it happens. Well played by all.

Thanks too statued for arranging it, nice too have some proper fg actions in agramon again.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
Andy soz for the fuck off PM, we jsut got pooned and had a fg of LA waving to me when i was mezzed, unboofed and my grp was getting wiped and i could do nothing about it - the bastards!!

haha, we talked about you in vent: Gingy doesnt have purge, mezz him and leave him!

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom