Agramon FG fights tonight

Ging

Part of the furniture
Fuaip said:
haha, we talked about you in vent: Gingy doesnt have purge, mezz him and leave him!

;)

if i did i would have blown it just to spam /worship as u ran past!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Didnt notice focus NS on any of our fights with your Bain group LA. Assume that they were too busy taunting :p

MagnarTBL

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
Anyway tbh at the start of the evening i get getting well fucked off as no bastard turned up and all i saw was LA fighting TT, we were gonna leave when some mid grp saved us.

Yea, I played in the Golden Age mid group. And we was running from about 19:20cet in Agramon. I think it took like 40-45minutes before we got into the fight with you.

We putted ML-traps in milegates etc, and they sprung some times, but we ran passed eachother all the time it seemed (I couldn't believe that agramon really was that big!). In the end, it got so bad that I placed summoned wood bags as a "tail" after us every 15sec as we ran to let someone find our tail! :)

It shows that there really must be at least 6 fg's out running for it to be fun and find good fights. Otherwise we just run and run and run without finding eachother...

We had several really nice fights against both albs and hibs tonight. Thanks for showing up! I personally also really appresiated Farils group, as they played so well against us and I find it actually nice to be pownd and learn something new. Fraps being analyzed as I type... :)

/Booom

naic

Loyal Freddie
Gah wish all our members were available atm, sounds like we missing alot of good fun. :/

Ging

Part of the furniture
MagnarTBL said:
Yea, I played in the Golden Age mid group. And we was running from about 19:20cet in Agramon. I think it took like 40-45minutes before we got into the fight with you.

We putted ML-traps in milegates etc, and they sprung some times, but we ran passed eachother all the time it seemed (I couldn't believe that agramon really was that big!). In the end, it got so bad that I placed summoned wood bags as a "tail" after us every 15sec as we ran to let someone find our tail! :)

It shows that there really must be at least 6 fg's out running for it to be fun and find good fights. Otherwise we just run and run and run without finding eachother...

We had several really nice fights against both albs and hibs tonight. Thanks for showing up! I personally also really appresiated Farils group, as they played so well against us and I find it actually nice to be pownd and learn something new. Fraps being analyzed as I type... :)

/Booom

u may publish the fight where we beat u, but not the other one where we didnt :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Aaah we wondered who was leaving their wood lying around :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
naic said:
Gah wish all our members were available atm, sounds like we missing alot of good fun. :/

Make a pug!!! lots of good players around - even i manged to bring an acceptable grp - which tbh i was fooking amazed at :)

naic

Loyal Freddie
Ging said:
Make a pug!!! lots of good players around - even i manged to bring an acceptable grp - which tbh i was fooking amazed at :)
Uff, no cba with PUG's, long time since I stopped playing in those. :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
naic said:
Uff, no cba with PUG's, long time since I stopped playing in those. :p

when your guild shuts down for the summer, u either leave or make pugs - im too addicted to leave so....

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Dave J. said:
So this is what happens when the good groups leave =)

Well newer groups and good pugs can fight others of a similar level, or maybe have a challenge fighting a higher RR group and still have the chance to win if they play well. Plus a good learning opportunity so there will be better groups out come winter.
Looking good to me tbh!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Pity we missed it, and the bad part is that I will be out of the action for some time now before I can play more again. Hope this Agramon FG trend continues. :)
Dave J. said:
So this is what happens when the good groups leave =)
You having troubles getting that big head of yours through doors?

auroria

Banned
Belomar said:
Pity we missed it, and the bad part is that I will be out of the action for some time now before I can play more again. Hope this Agramon FG trend continues. :)You having troubles getting that big head of yours through doors?
prolly, no idea who he is though ;)

on the topic, was great fights aye, tt got abit too hard without eld though ;)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Faril u smell dirty boi, did we fight u last night?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
auroria said:
prolly, no idea who he is though ;)

on the topic, was great fights aye, tt got abit too hard without eld though ;)

Bring one next week and we might not bring two theurgs this time :fluffle:

auroria

Banned
swords said:
Bring one next week and we might not bring two theurgs this time :fluffle:
its fine as long as we have a ns'er :p had some really good fights vs you though, especially where u kited faaar back, and we pushed like the devil himself were on our heels! at the end it was only me alive, egged the druids and got u mezzed, think we could have had that fight but stupid tanks+casters released :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
MagnarTBL said:

/Booom

Roam around the centre to solve the size issue?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
auroria said:
its fine as long as we have a ns'er :p had some really good fights vs you though, especially where u kited faaar back, and we pushed like the devil himself were on our heels! at the end it was only me alive, egged the druids and got u mezzed, think we could have had that fight but stupid tanks+casters released :p

It looked bad to start with, you had a good jump and nuked some down (speed 4 sucks for getting jumped :( ) so i think we were surprised as you that we won that one. I think Larutha even said puzzled '' err did we win that?'' at the end. He thought you'd pulled off.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for a good laugh all, maybe we should consider making this the usual Monday night activity and see how it goes from there.

Wasn't a bad first turn out and if some of the FGs who didnt show up decide to check it out now the first ones been a success it might really take off.

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Yea was good fun ! we had a little trouble getting grp working cause ppl dropped all the time , but the one ending in a 1vs1 was a good laugh :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Deadweight89 said:
we didnt manage to get a 1v1 with synergy, the mids wouldnt let us :<

next time nfd go to agramon a bit earlier!

lol everyone calling last nights grp a Synergy group. Only 4 synergy members in it, it was a PUG! :)

We did fight you actually, remember? Just SE of Orions bridge at the end of the night, you came from legionnares, we came from bridge, we was getting slaughtered and the mids came and added on you from behind. Not a clean fight, but we did fight ;)

Edit: Im a cock and cant read, true Mids wouldnt let us :(

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
such Looking forword too this then my net goes QQ :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom