Agramon FG fights tonight

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
To be fair, Dave has got an IQ that equals just about a carrot. Dont blame him for forgetting things

:fluffle:

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Collateral said:
y...we were: 2 healer, shamy, 2 sm´s, rm, 2 bd´s

Those 2 BDs fucked me well up! Goddammit I just popped MoC once I saw 2 sets of BD pets :p One was on me all fucking fight, was so enoying. Seems we had it under control tho, your gonna be tough once your higher RR for sure.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
Those 2 BDs fucked me well up! Goddammit I just popped MoC once I saw 2 sets of BD pets :p One was on me all fucking fight, was so enoying. Seems we had it under control tho, your gonna be tough once your higher RR for sure.

Hehe ye, was our 2nd? rvr night, we are all kinda just getting used to the new type of classes and we still miss 5 mls, and 2nd bd is on holiday atm, and more will be away, so at the end of august will the grp be 100% ready, but then it will be fun , until then random rp farming for ras :)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Can ppl not kill Ging as much? he thinks im taking backhanders and using it as an excuse for rez rp's.

statued

Loyal Freddie
that fight daemy with the constant push was sooooo annoying :< we dropped turn in first 10seconds and was looking good what fucked us up was ml9 cabba pet that soloed both our druids :< because we were pushing so hard we forgot about it and before we knew it zzZzzZz

we'll be playing alb next monday for it finally :d

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Ging said:
nah its fair enough, ill admit i told chris to hit LA in the arse after we saw them kill tt - ill be honest to say yea i knew they would be pretty fooked but we did it in revenge for having them do it to us earlier, and we we found out that sort of thing escalates as they then did it back to us and ofc it gets worse and worse.

so apologies and if we see a fg fight occuring and we see who wins we will run at least 1 min in the opposit direction - sound fair enough? should be long enough for poeple to rez and get to buff spot and some semblance of ready.

You mean you actually remembered my name here and didnt call me mark i am shocked !

swords

Can't get enough of FH
statued said:
that fight daemy with the constant push was sooooo annoying :< we dropped turn in first 10seconds and was looking good what fucked us up was ml9 cabba pet that soloed both our druids :< because we were pushing so hard we forgot about it and before we knew it zzZzzZz

we'll be playing alb next monday for it finally :d

We're used to being jumped alot with crap speed :p PR for the win mate!

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Chance said:
damn that was a funny fight :p

actually is was 2 vs 1

its was a real blast shame Khai was lding every fight after that one...

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Would like to do Agramon alot more tbh, all this running round HW getting added on BS is old.

auroria

Banned
swords said:
Would like to do Agramon alot more tbh, all this running round HW getting added on BS is old.
imo it was fine, at least later, got alot of nice fg fights

on the other hand lol @ angels of darkness making whinethread of adding when they do nothing else

auroria

Banned
pjuppe said:
what groups where running?
groove/maelstroem+atos, tt, bokkerjiders, gingygrp, golden age, custodia malakas, enemies of the realm/laxne saints, legacy crusaders tnt reloaded, greed, nfd gg2, did i forget any1?

edit: ah yes, Angels of Addalot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom