Currently a stay at home dad
It's like this:

(Your age / 2) + 7 = Your dating range

Here's me:

(20 / 2) + 7 = 17y old girls

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Says who? :eek7:

I don't see it in the original context atleast.

If this was a discussion about "hitting it", then you can scratch every single post from me here.

It was implied. A girl has never come on to me at a party and said 'Do you want to go upstairs and plan our future?'.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
tbh if its willing and legal its fair game, why care what other people think, you only live once :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A 20+ year old man doesnt date someone for the long chats and romantic walks. Its always comes to sex

Well i have to disagree wholeheartedly...but...

It was implied. A girl has never come on to me at a party and said 'Do you want to go upstairs and plan our future?'.

Actually i believe it was that the guy thought someone was hot but didn't do anything because of the age.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Well i have to disagree wholeheartedly...but...

Actually i believe it was that the guy thought someone was hot but didn't do anything because of the age.

Then you are the only man in the whole world who doesnt think about sex when meeting someone regardless of age

Either that or you just like to argue a different point to everyone else

:)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Then you are the only man in the whole world who doesnt think about sex when meeting someone regardless of age

Either that or you just like to argue a different point to everyone else

:)

Well great that you said the last part, field day for the people using it...

But anyway, no, i don't. It might come with age, it might be the way i'm built, but sex is just something that comes if comes.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Well great that you said the last part, field day for the people using it...

But anyway, no, i don't. It might come with age, it might be the way i'm built, but sex is just something that comes if comes.

As you probably noticed the :) shows i was joking as i know people are using that. Fair play i've said that to you a few times too

I know i am built different i am a very highly sex charged person, some would say i have a problem with it. Very addicted to it. My lady loves it of course hehe

I guess sometimes it just baffles me why others dont take such a high interest in it

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As you probably noticed the :) shows i was joking as i know people are using that. Fair play i've said that to you a few times too

I know i am built different i am a very highly sex charged person, some would say i have a problem with it. Very addicted to it. My lady loves it of course hehe

I guess sometimes it just baffles me why others dont take such a high interest in it

Yeah noticed, just hate that some people would use your amusing joke as a bullet :D

Yeah, i know what you mean from an opposite POV, can't understand the big deal about it :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Yeah noticed, just hate that some people would use your amusing joke as a bullet :D

Yeah, i know what you mean from an opposite POV, can't understand the big deal about it :)

with seel on this one,
after a while it kind of becomes sameish :p
I am not into any of the uber kinky stuff before the crazy suggestions come out

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
with seel on this one,
after a while it kind of becomes sameish :p
I am not into any of the uber kinky stuff before the crazy suggestions come out

Thats why its sameish to you then

If your not trying the kinky more risky stuff then it does become boring. I've tried just about everything and always exciting when i find new things with girls

EDIT: well maybe not nearly everything as there are a few things i am yet to try, tho i probably would try them if just to say i've given it a go and then i can have an oppinion on it

Chronictank

FH is my second home

If your not trying the kinky more risky stuff then it does become boring. I've tried just about everything and always exciting when i find new things with girls
its not a matter of not trying, it just doesn't float my boat so to speak :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
A 20+ year old man doesnt date someone for the long chats and romantic walks. Its always comes to sex

Nice to know when I become 20 - my emotional feelings will get transformed into common bursts of : 'fuck me!'

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Nice to know when I become 20 - my emotional feelings will get transformed into common bursts of : 'fuck me!'

Yup and it just gets worse as you get older, especially with all these little 16 year old girls walking around dressed like girls aloud with perfect little bodies

And you know you cant touch

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Yup and it just gets worse as you get older, especially with all these little 16 year old girls walking around dressed like girls aloud with perfect little bodies

And you know you cant touch

little bit too much info

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
hahaha

"if you look to the left you will see the line, hold tight we're crossing it"

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The thing that worried me (not anymore as i have a partner now) but what did worry me when I was abit younger was meeting a girl in a bar or something... having a night with her then finding out shes 15-16 because alot of girls these days look alot older than they are.

That said if this ever happens to someone they automatically get branded for it and its really not their faults.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Personally have to say it's never obring, it's just not a driving force.

As such.

Don't get me wrong, i won't refuse sex and i bet i could even put you into shame with what i've done, but, i just don't think about sex when meeting girls.

EVEN IF THE MAJORITY OF WOMEN THINKS SO!! :eek:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
The thing that worried me (not anymore as i have a partner now) but what did worry me when I was abit younger was meeting a girl in a bar or something... having a night with her then finding out shes 15-16 because alot of girls these days look alot older than they are.

That said if this ever happens to someone they automatically get branded for it and its really not their faults.

Been there when i was 18. got with a girl when i was out drinking who told me she was 17. My mate got with her mate, even had a threesome with them too. Good night

My mate then took one of them home and i went back on my own. Following week the cops came knocking. The girls cried rape on my mate (not me for some reason) I had to go give evidence. Turned out the girls were 15 (one may have been 14, i'm a little hazy on it as it was so long ago). Luckily after a couple of months they admitted to telling us they were 17 and everything was fine. But its not a nice feeling thinking people are talking about you in that situation when it wasnt your fault

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Personally have to say it's never obring, it's just not a driving force.

As such.

Don't get me wrong, i won't refuse sex and i bet i could even put you into shame with what i've done, but, i just don't think about sex when meeting girls.

EVEN IF THE MAJORITY OF WOMEN THINKS SO!! :eek:

I'd be interested in knowing, but i fear if we start telling each other what we've done we will either

a) be banned from FHOT
b) have sex with each other

tierk

Part of the furniture
Dated a 16 year old when i was 26 and it is no biggie, and my x fiance is 20 years younger then me - i know i am going to get a world of abuse for telling peeps on here.

To use an old cliche

Age aint nothing but a number!!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Isn't that common in places like Qatar though? (Assuming you're location is up to date)

Everz

FH is my second home
me gf is older then me, though in past ive gone out with girls with like 2 yr age gap between me and them.. all is gd imo

tierk

Part of the furniture
Isn't that common in places like Qatar though? (Assuming you're location is up to date)

Which part dating the 16 year old when i was 26 or fiance bit?

If the second one i would have to be honest and say that it used to be very common - my oldest sister was married at 15 to a a man who was over twenty years older then her - but in this day and age it is becoming something that most parents wont accept.

I also would like to point out that it is a common occurrence all over the world - getting married to someone much older /younger - and i dont think it is something that one should be worried about or ashmed of.

My parents had over a twenty difference between them, my aunt the same and many many others that i know or am related to in Iran and in Qatar.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I'm 22 and if a 16 year old wanted to shag me I would happily go along with it. Its legal and feels only morally grey at worst.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
eh.. if you have more gf/bfs then one.. do i have to add those numbers? ie 20+20 = 40? or devide em? ie 23-20 = 3?:p

...lemmeh think:

20+21+27+21+19+25+23+12 o_O +22= ..allot cba dooing maths

however.....

20-21-27-21-19-25-23-12 o_O -22= is about the same +20 in minus ...IEL

or

20+21-27+21-19+25-23+12 o_O -22= something aswell..

sigh im confused :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i would love to see some FH action xDD can be posted in the FH video lol.

..no gay stuff ofc.

Oh i'm willing. You just need to persuade one of the female members here to it.

Think about it.

Have sex.

With me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom