Age range

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
16 year olds parents also dont tend to like you very much.

Nate

FH is my second home
Friend of mine was at a party (he's 22) and there was a girl there who was 16 who he thought was hot, and he thought she was interested.
He didn't go for it because his age range stops at 18!

If she was really cute, and we got on well, I wood have.
In the grand scheme of things 6 years isn't much.

Am I wrong?
If she told you she was 16, she was most definitely younger then that.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
The thing is, you can't say most as it's not just "there's this one woman on this planet". There are plenty.
I never said nor incinuated there was one woman, i said that MOST fall into that category

You can't f*ck a 15 year old, but a day later, you can.
You say a girl is immature, but on the next day she's an adult.
etc etc...it's just closeminded and silly to look at numbers like that.
The next day she is still immature... thats the point

About what Sparx said further, how about that most 20+ women STILL play games.

Not to mention, it's ok for a 19 year old to date a 17 year old, but suddenly when this 19 year old is 21, it's weird? Or a day before, the 17 year old was 16.

There is a significant difference between the maturity of people in the 18-20 area than there is in the 16-18 area, obviously there is overlap in the middle, would you fuck a 14 year old? after all they have the necessary bits and i am sure i could find some mature 14 year olds

You're example is also flawed, if you want to use a 19 year old as an example in this context you would say a 19 year old person and a 14 year old

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I never said nor incinuated there was one woman, i said that MOST fall into that category

And like i said, it's not most. It's some, as in, defendant on person.

The next day she is still immature... thats the point

Or the previous day she's mature, my point.

There is a significant difference between the maturity of people in the 18-20 area than there is in the 16-18 area, obviously there is overlap in the middle, would you fuck a 14 year old? after all they have the necessary bits and i am sure i could find some mature 14 year olds

You're example is also flawed, if you want to use a 19 year old as an example in this context you would say a 19 year old person and a 14 year old

There isn't really, there's difference in peoples maturity. A 17-19 agefork isn't that different in maturity, yet it falls in both. You CAN say there's a difference in 16-18 and 22-24 as there's atleast a considerable amount of time in between.

No i wouldn't f*ck a 14 year old, and it's taking ti too far down the line. Not really valid when discussing the legalities of 16 pre-day, after day legality.

the example isn't flawed, you're just taking it out of context.

17+19 is an accepted combo.
Yet a 17-20 is already iffy, even with a day/month/half year difference.

Does not compute.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
And like i said, it's not most. It's some, as in, defendant on person.
i have already said there is exceptions to the rule, you are making an unfounded statement that most 16 year olds are of the same maturity of a 20+ (although i would say 21+ really) year old
If you can back it up i will yield on this point

There isn't really, there's difference in peoples maturity. A 17-19 agefork isn't that different in maturity, yet it falls in both. You CAN say there's a difference in 16-18 and 22-24 as there's atleast a considerable amount of time in between.
I just said that o_O, but 20+ (because of your example)

No i wouldn't f*ck a 14 year old, and it's taking ti too far down the line. Not really valid when discussing the legalities of 16 pre-day, after day legality.
Ignoring legalities, why not? its dependant on the person ;)

17+19 is an accepted combo.
Yet a 17-20 is already iffy, even with a day/month/half year difference.

Does not compute.
a 19 year old is the grey area i mentioned before, 17-20 is where most people mature into adults

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
The problem is tho they may act mature and you both feel they are but unfortunately at 16 they are not. They just havent had enough life experience to understand this themselves.

i thought at 18 i knew everything and was wise. Looking back now i knew nothing, i still dont know. I bet when i am 40 i'll look back and think damn i was niave at 25

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
There is a massive jump between 19 and 21. Everyone i know went through it in terms on what you like/dislike and appreciate etc

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Whats maturity got to do with anything? Aslong as you make sure you've got protection does it really matter? 16 yo's are as horny as you can be, so they're gonna get sex one way or another!

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Age range gets a bit more lenient as you get older I think.

Like a 5 year difference is nothing in your middle-ages whilst in your teens it's pretty extreme.

Yeah, that one is true...

I remember when I was 15/16 and going to this kind of boarding school I guess would be the english word for it, and a group was doing some kind of sexual study, and they asked me what I think would be an appropriate age difference, and I just blurted out "Well, 15 years of difference doesn't seem odd to me, a bit more wouldn't probarly either" and this girl just stared at me and just said the most disturbing thing ever "So, you'd date like a newborn?"
ARGH! "NO NO NO NO NO!" "So, you'd date a 30 year old?" NO NO NO!
Took a while to explain the example with my uncle/aunt to her...

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Whats maturity got to do with anything? Aslong as you make sure you've got protection does it really matter? 16 yo's are as horny as you can be, so they're gonna get sex one way or another!

May aswell be the lucky one living the dream then innit lol

And there is 10 years difference between my mum and dad. Difference is they met when both full adults and not at the transition age between a child and adult

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i have already said there is exceptions to the rule, you are making an unfounded statement that most 16 year olds are of the same maturity of a 20+ (although i would say 21+ really) year old
If you can back it up i will yield on this point

No, you're the one using most in your point. I'm saying that it's ALL dependent on the person. Every single time.

I just said that o_O, but 20+ (because of your example)

Again no, you said 16-18 and 19-20 have a huge difference. I said 16-18 and 22-24, leaving 4 years atleast in between, has a difference, whereas 16-20 is in the same soup really.

Ignoring legalities, why not? its dependant on the person ;)

If we ignore legalities, then it is all the same really. But if we don't, what does one day matter in the age of 16?

Every guy who says they'd f*ck a 16 year old, say that oly a-holes and wankers f'ck below 16. Hypocrisy there?

a 19 year old is the grey area i mentioned before, 17-20 is where most people mature into adults

That's not the point. The point is, that one year(even if only on paper) makes people think of you as "normal" or as "pervert", that's wrong.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
That's not the point. The point is, that one year(even if only on paper) makes people think of you as "normal" or as "pervert", that's wrong.
It's not though is it... its the whole range where they are inexperienced and immature
You are just fixating on 16 because it is legal to fuck a 16 yr old and not legal to fuck a 15 year old.
but there has to be a point where they pick and 16 in general is where they are regarded to have got some perspective

He didn't go for it because his age range stops at 18!

You are pointlessly arguing that it is dependant on each person, that is all well and good but each person makes up a propotion, and when the proportion is bigger than 50% then it is regarded as a majority, and as such blanket comments like most 16 year olds... is perfectly valid

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
People have got to get experience and maturity somehow, might as well start at 16 :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's not though is it... its the whole range where they are inexperienced and immature

The point in what you quoted, is what i meant by it.

Inexperience and maturity, point stands, dependent on the person 100%. ESPECIALLY in experience.

When talking about maturity though, one would have to define maturity.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
No relationship of any more than about 2 years difference has survived in my school - I think that alone says a lot.

Furthermore, if you think 16/17 year olds are mature enough to make decisions about sexual encounters and so on with a 20+ year old - you are crazy.

If there is one thing i've noticed from viewing others - it's that it is very easy to sweet talk girls, and to get them to do things for you when they are at the teenager years of 15/16/17. Once they turn 18/19, they tend to get maturer but you will always have some girls who buck the trend.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No relationship of any more than about 2 years difference has survived in my school - I think that alone says a lot.

Furthermore, if you think 16/17 year olds are mature enough to make decisions about sexual encounters and so on with a 20+ year old - you are crazy.

If there is one thing i've noticed from viewing others - it's that it is very easy to sweet talk girls, and to get them to do things for you when they are at the teenager years of 15/16/17. Once they turn 18/19, they tend to get maturer but you will always have some girls who buck the trend.

And here's a point i wanted to make earlier:

People most likely shun these 17-20+ relationshisps 'cause they think people are a-holes and are abusing others.

Or that its about sex.

To be f*cking brutally honest, i wish some 20+ year old women COULD "love" like a 16-17 year old. Atleast they don't let stupid things get in the way and love if they bloody want to.

Not to mention the bloody hypocrisy of "man can't date a 16 year old, but oh boy did you hear that the lad from next door nailed a 20+?"

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
And here's a point i wanted to make:

People most likely shun these 17-20+ relationshisps 'cause they think people are a-holes and are abusing others.

Or that its about sex.

To be f*cking brutally honest, i wish some 20+ year old women COULD "love" like a 16-17 year old. Atleast they don't let stupid things get in the way and love if they bloody want to.

Love is complicated at such a young age though. Very few people have an idea of what they want in life, and who they want it with at the age of 16/17.

Of course, I can't help but think there is something sexually provocative and naughty in going for the younger schoolgirl type. I think we've all been there - wondering what it's like to pull that girl a year or two below you and teach her all the wonderful things in the world. ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
i give up... you can only hit a brick wall for so long before losing interest (and your hands)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
If you dont mind me asking toh what age are you?

Just curious to see what age you are to how you define things

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i give up... you can only hit a brick wall for so long before losing interest (and your hands)

Quitter :p

But how about you notice that you're talking about different things, or that you weren't really answering my quotes but enforcing your points by ignoring my explanations.

Read it again and you'll see.

Love is complicated at such a young age though. Very few people have an idea of what they want in life, and who they want it with at the age of 16/17.

Of course, I can't help but think there is something sexually provocative and naughty in going for the younger schoolgirl type. I think we've all been there - wondering what it's like to pull that girl a year or two below you and teach her all the wonderful things in the world. ;)

That's usually the women/men difference, two years. Unless ou're talking about being 18 and pulling a 16 year old, in which case, there's not much to show at 18 :D

Just meant that the love is more pure and (disagree)uncomplicated, and how it should be later on. But somewhere it's forgotten and "problems" come in the way.

If you dont mind me asking toh what age are you?

Just curious to see what age you are to how you define things

Not at all, 28 actually.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
And where are you from?

EDIT: I ask this because i know people in different countries are more lenient to this sort of thing than we are in the UK. Its socially unnaccptable for an adult to date a child, and in our society 16-18 is still a child

There are places in the US where its ok to marry at 12 for example

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You are just fixating on 16 because it is legal to fuck a 16 yr old and not legal to fuck a 15 year old.
but there has to be a point where they pick and 16 in general is where they are regarded to have got some perspective

You are pointlessly arguing that it is dependant on each person, that is all well and good but each person makes up a propotion, and when the proportion is bigger than 50% then it is regarded as a majority, and as such blanket comments like most 16 year olds... is perfectly valid

Didn't notice this stealth edit :eek:

Not fixating at all, just validating the point i made about(different point to the original case) that people watch too much into numbers.

Second, not pointlessly arguing, saying my stance. That it always is dependent on the person. Even if 75% of the world was like that, then it STILL would be dependent on the person. It's a different POV you're having there and as such, we're arguing different things.

Sparx i'm Finnish, and you might be right that english peeps are a bit more conservative to these things.

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
Half your age + 7, standard guy rule.. durh.

QFT!

So I'm afraid that half 22 = 11, add 7 onto that and you get 18, so 16 is about 2 years too young, which is what I also think is rather true.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Even if 75% of the world was like that, then it STILL would be dependent on the person.

But unfortunately alot of people will make decisions based on their peers and what they think. If you do something that is unnacceptable to your friends and family then that will weigh heavy on your decision and alot of people just wont see it as being worth it at 25 to sleep with a 16 year old. The consequences would be hard work afterwards.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But unfortunately alot of people will make decisions based on their peers and what they think. If you do something that is unnacceptable to your friends and family then that will weigh heavy on your decision and alot of people just wont see it as being worth it at 25 to sleep with a 16 year old. The consequences would be hard work afterwards.

I guess i have to point out more that i wasn't talking about sexoring 16 year olds, dating in general, sex or not involved.

But yes, peer pressure effects some people(most i guess Chronic! :D) and i find it to be bull also. But, whole different subject.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
The question was about sex though wasn't it. They're two very different things.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The question was about sex though wasn't it. They're two very different things.

Says who? :eek7:

I don't see it in the original context atleast.

If this was a discussion about "hitting it", then you can scratch every single post from me here.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I guess i have to point out more that i wasn't talking about sexoring 16 year olds, dating in general, sex or not involved.

But yes, peer pressure effects some people(most i guess Chronic! :D) and i find it to be bull also. But, whole different subject.

A 20+ year old man doesnt date someone for the long chats and romantic walks. Its always comes to sex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom