Games age of conan

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Why do you need 30GB of hard drive to play this ?

DAOC is only a couple of GB at most
looking pretty comes at a cost :p
Warhammer is 8.67 gig and it doesnt even have half the races or zones in it yet :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The graphics are nice, 60 FPS with everything on even though my PC isnt the best. They have done really well on that side. the combat is first class too. no auto attack whatsoever. You have to time your combos not just spam any times.

The UI is horrid though, to the point where its difficult to speak to anyone.

Can't comment on the end game yet as I am only level 19 but the quests are good. So far its eased me in to the game, getting me used to the combat and abilities.

Obviously the age rating will mean little. You still get 18+ Plankton, just look at WoW/DAOC :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
DAoC had a +12 sticker on it, but I could have sworn some players were 5.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
few more :)
Decided to try a Shaman, here are a few piccies from very early on:

aoc1.png

aoc2.png

aoc3.png

aoc4.png

aoc5.png

aoc6.png

aoc7.png

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
is it possible for every class to solo okie, or will some struggle more than others?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
is it possible for every class to solo okie, or will some struggle more than others?

I think, not sure, but the basic "magic guys weaker at start" thing applies. Though that only means you have to learn the class and then kick major assets :D

Not sure though, evidently the combat system is...different?

Tilda

I've played now 3 out of the 6 magic users (2 mage 1 priest) and they've all soloed absolutely fine no issues at all.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Casters do fine at the start, then cast for nice dmg, then melee for almost as much as the tanks lol.

Healers are teh suck, shamans did not get anything at the start and one of the crazy named healers were useless to kill with.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, they get better later on though apparently. They are designed to get stuck in and then heal with hots and whatnot, the more damage they do the better the heals. makes it a bit more interesting than standing at the back healing :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I am very much considering picking up a cheap C2D Processor and playing this.

My question is - is the game bearable with min specs?

I'd be playing with a 2-2.5ghz c2d processor, 1gb ram, ~average graphic card yada.

I am not too bothered about scenery - more gameplay - so I am not bothered about turning effects down.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I am very much considering picking up a cheap C2D Processor and playing this.

My question is - is the game bearable with min specs?

I'd be playing with a 2-2.5ghz c2d processor, 1gb ram, ~average graphic card yada.

I am not too bothered about scenery - more gameplay - so I am not bothered about turning effects down.

Even if people say Yes, you wanna get 2gb ram as it will really help

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Nah. What you wanna do is stop playing MMORPG's, go out to a bar, pull a beautiful woman, and fuck her brains out.....or maybe you don't....

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Nah. What you wanna do is stop playing MMORPG's, go out to a bar, pull a beautiful woman, and fuck her brains out.....or maybe you don't....

"Playing an MMORPG is a Lot like making love to a beautiful woman"

tonyswiss.jpg

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief

how wrong are you?

what you want is 2gb ram a dual core cpu.

in our hearts its what we all want. i just have to settle for fucking sexy women cos i cant afford a 2gb ram and a dual core cpu :(

and if im honest, i dont fuck sexy women either :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"Playing an MMORPG is a Lot like making love to a beautiful woman. You work for hours to find the magic pearl and try to get your "toon" up just so you can't mount something good."

tonyswiss.jpg

Fixed that for ya :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief

rofl what a fucking guy he is. but id actually want to live a day in his life to see how similar it is to mine. i look 100x sexier than him, but does it mean my life is different?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
rofl what a fucking guy he is. but id actually want to live a day in his life to see how similar it is to mine. i look 100x sexier than him, but does it mean my life is different?

100x sexier than not sexy is still not sexy tbh!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
or maybe do both.......

at the same time

Ah don't be hard on him, he likes it for one, and he couldn't possibly know how fun it is to play WoW while you're getting a blowjob.

It is a bit unsettling though when a dwarf walks in the screen wearing nothing but his birhtday suit and starts dancing when you climax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom