aFk Vs JURY Predictions

• Thread starter old.[SCW]British
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.[SCW]British

Well, who you think will clinch the Div3 title?

My moneys on aFk if they can show the form that has recently troubled SCW.

M

Moön

I see JURY signed up a player from a prem div clan just intime to play this match .

:rolleyes:

O

old.Vasco

Are they allowed to do that? Isn't there some rule that only players who have played matches during the season can play in the play-offs?

I think this match could go to cz2, in which case you have to favour JURY as we in aFk have only played cz2 matches twice. :(

M

Moön

The rules are:

A player can change team and play emediately but then cannot rejoin another and play for 3 weeks .

This means he can join JURY and play this match, but then he cant join another clan for 3 weeks into season 7 .

Its bad that he should be allowed to do this and I have raised an issue about it .

O

old.BadOmen

yea.. like we signed him up just to have him play in the div3 final. :rolleyes:

VABQ decided last week to take a break during summer- and wouldn't know themselves when they gonna be back in business.
MaKa came and asked to join us so he would have something to do while waiting for the resurrection of VABQ. We let him in, and he played in every match/pracc since he joined, :) and will continue to play in our clan until VABQ rise again.
So it's not like I/we went to ask him to sign up for us just to help JURY win over aFk.

Then again.. Moon, you spoke to him yesterday didn't you :)

M

Moön

Well if this is all true and you are a believer in fair play why not let him sit this one out ?

O

old.Vix3n2

if JURY won div3a without this makavelli or whoever i think that it should be fair play if they play in the match with the members that they used all season like we will be doing. however if they want to use this new bloke its up to them im not going to complain.

gl guys

p.s. i cant say who will win cause both clans did well this season im sure whatever happens it will be enjoyable for both teams. :rolleyes:

O

old.!JaYm00

Will be a gg, and a good end to the season.

O

old.MaKaVeLLi

Originally posted by 1Moon
Well if this is all true and you are a believer in fair play why not let him sit this one out ?

And in what way would it no be fair for me to play this game? lol

M

Moön

Because you just swapped from a premier division clan to a division 3 clan "lol"

I'm sure you'd moan like fuk if afk just recruited all of 187 in time for this match

M

Moön

If I wernt away that week I would offer to play for you Gaym0ng
:)

O

old.MaKaVeLLi

Originally posted by MaKaVeLLi

And in what way would it no be fair for me to play this game? lol

As Badomen explained to you earlier I changed becuase my clan had gone inactive for an unkown period. I was not asked to join but asked myself. I joined JURY becuase that was the only clan that I knew off that was not full. It could have been any other swedish clan if there were any spots empty.

I think someone is scared :p

M

Moön

I'm not scared I dont even play for afk, I just dont like what your doing .

S

]SK[

I dont know afk too well but what ive seen of Jury id say Jury. Best of luck to both teams though.

O

old.Toffee

this is silly.
The guy joined a new clan, but isnt allowed to do this?
3 members of the CJK team who played in the play-offs were new recruits from a premiership standard - but theres nothing against them playing.
There are no rules against a player joining a clan which may be below his usual standard of play, so just accept it that JURY managed to recruit someone as good as him. It would be naive to think they recruited him just for a play-off match in one competition.

O

old.!JaYm00

I am from afk and I personally would prefer a player that had not played a single game during the whole bw season, to sit the playoff out, as he would clearly not part of the team of players that brought you here during this season.

Thats just the way I see it, I don't mind if he plays but if this was my clan I would want to only let the players who had taken part in the season, who had put so much effort in, get a chance to play their most important match of the season.

Not that this is exactly what you have don, but If I were to recruit a very good player just before the end of season who ahd played no games in bwtfcl, I would get this player to sit it out to ensure the players that played were only those who had made my clan get to this position. This new player would not fit this critera so he would have to sit out.

So as I said I don't mind if you play him or not, but I assure if this sort of thing happaned in my clan I would not play such a player.

-aFk- is not moaning at anyone about this, its just been brought up by the admin team with no input from afk.

O

old.MaKaVeLLi

The best possible line up will play afk and in that I am included. Btw nice comment Toffe.

O

old.!JaYm00

bwtfcl, we don't mind him playing we just want to get on with the match, but I still think your rules need changing so somehing like this does'nt happen again.

Even the possiblity of a really awful player playiing in the alast game of a season and not others seems unfair on those who have helped to make this lplayoff possible and now are not part of it, sitting on the bench for their new recruit to play. Whether this player is skillfull or not it is not "right" to play such a player in on game at the end of the season.

This is my personal opinoin, shared by some bw admins, so can we make this a rule for next season?

M

Moön

Me and Jesta both agreed him playing is bs, but at the end of the day rules are rules and there's nothing we can do about it .

I've pointed this flaw in the rules system out to other admins via our admin forum but as yet its been viewed like 40 times but with only1 response .

O

old.lasse^

LOL @ UK WHINERS

ONE LINE UK = WHINE (about 70%) :puke:

O

old.Noxz

omg..

This is what we in Sweden call 100% UK whine, just a load of bulls*it, that maka have said is true, so stop this dumb low-level conversation. :O

/ [VABQ]m00min

O

old.DeADPo0L

shut the fuck up you stupid foreign cunt, ill cut your balls off and hand em to ya, if all you gotta say is whine, whats the point, cos your fucking whining by saying that, so you can take ur one line, turn it sideways and ass rape your mum with it.

I think someone is scared

i think someones a big fat fuck off whore.
we scared? fuck no, we just want a fair match where theres no prem cunts in it. spose if ya that scared and need a prem whore, go for it JURY, but dont expect your clan not to get flamed wherever the fuck i go.

O

old.BadOmen

Remember. We JURY are a clan.. and we will play as a team- with 8 people. And those 8 people gonna have really fun in the Div3 final vs aFk.

If the whole clan chosed to let MaKaVeLLi be in the line-up so that he would feel more welcome in the clan- getting to play such an "important game". What else can you say...?
As I am the leader I have the power to put MaKa on the bench, but then there will be teammates in the clan that would disagree and would give up his spot just to let MaKa play.
Why? Well first could be that this person wants the best for his clan. Second would be that he really doesnt think this as an important match. Even if it's a match that decides whom will be crowned BW Div3 Champs.

And I see your point and totally understands your opinion on this Jaymon. We JURY letting a newly recruited player to play in the Div3 Final even thou he have never played a BWTFCL match for us and havent contributed anything for us to the spot we are in now. So I should be fair to "the others" and let him stand out so that there will be one spot empty for a player that have fought hard for the clan in previous bwtfcl matches...?
Maybe what you doesn't know is that he've been training hard with us on practices, making himself available every practice-nights so that he could play with us JURY to hammer in the playing style of others in his head so that he would do really good against aFk and would make the others proud. 'Cuase he've known that he been chosen to play on Wednesday night.

And about the other poor JURY members that have to stand out this match just becuase MaKa... - well.. we are a clan with 18 members. No matter how I twist and turn, not everyone (those whom played in bwtfcl s6 before) will be able to participate in the finalgame of bwtfcl anyway. Reasons could be that their own IRL schedule is too busy, have to feed the kids, go out celebrating anniversery with their wife- or could also be that they simply doesn't want to. No offence to BWTFCL, even thou this seems to be a really important game for JURY, with all the hi-ho final div3 title and all :) there are people in the clan that thinks this tfc match is just like anyother tfc match. We are in many leagues (Vitality, UKTFCL, aEtfcl, IFL)- and they aint disappointed to miss out this one.

I personally don't care about prestige- we just wanna have fun and hang out in our IRC channels and talk, laugh & tease.
But we want to have a good reputation anyhow.
And I think the whole JURY agrees with me. Cause everybody in the clan are very good friends with me :)

And btw- that is your problem if we have a "prem cunts" in the clan, not our's problem.

O

old.Noxz

Originally posted by DeADPo0L
shut the fuck up you stupid foreign cunt, ill cut your balls off and hand em to ya, if all you gotta say is whine, whats the point, cos your fucking whining by saying that, so you can take ur one line, turn it sideways and ass rape your mum with it.

i think someones a big fat fuck off whore.
we scared? fuck no, we just want a fair match where theres no prem cunts in it. spose if ya that scared and need a prem whore, go for it JURY, but dont expect your clan not to get flamed wherever the fuck i go.
OMG, as i said, low-level conversation, and i don't think Makavelli is some sort of God defender, and if meh dosen't know better there are 8 people in a team, but n00b players who just have gotten of those big sniper servers maybe won't know that yet.

quote me if im wrong please :p

O

old.DeADPo0L

And btw- that is your problem if we have a "prem cunts" in the clan, not our's problem.

and by the way, if you have a problem with 'prem cunts' in our clan, thats is your problem, not ours......... that would be gramatically correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread