Pld [jury]

O

old.Vix3n2

i have to say congrats to my team -aFk- and gfg to JURY for puting up the most outstanding fight. i can honestly say that this has been the best match i have ever pld in during my time competing bwtfcl.

offence was harsh from JURY always oppressing and never layed off for one minute.

certainly been a good experiance on my behalf, thx JURY wub wub :cool:

O

old.MaKaVeLLi

Great performance AFK, especially on openfire. Good luck in the future. Would be great to get some more training with you guys. Would be good for both parts I think. We will get you next time!!!

O

old.DeADPo0L

yeah wp all ,watched from hltv
and hopefully we can put all the bullshit behind us now :)

/me actually apologised in irc!!! omg someone hax me!

O

old.MaKaVeLLi

Yeah he did, what´s wrong with him :clap:

O

old.Vasco

I was watching the irc bot from 5000 miles away, I couldn´t miss this match. WP all, so close on the second map, could have gone either way, well almost. :D

RAH we won! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1Jesta

Nice to see both clans have put the past few days worth of bullshit behind them and enjoyed the game, that is what it's all about you know? believe it or not.

O

old.DeADPo0L

well theres that and making shin scream like a girl when you TK him

O

old.!JaYm00

rah afk

I heard it was a gg, could get on my dire uni connection to watch it on hltv, but saw someo f it in text on a matchbot.

/me looks fowards to watchin it, wp JURY and apologise if any other seperate issues marred and otherwise good close game.

-aFk- for Prem! :/

O

old.!JaYm00

Thankyou for making such a quick detailed report, it is apreciated, and thankyou for your kind words of the conduct of clan -aFk-, we allways try to idle and hopefully never play lame, and try to conduct ourselves on the whole with respect to other clans.

thanks JURY :D :cool:

O

old.MaKaVeLLi

Thanks, made some slight changes to it after watching the hltv demo.

V

vuz

well played both clans - stowaway_l looked .. tense and enjoyable :)

Users who are viewing this thread