Season 5 Predictions!!!

O

old.Carwash

aaah, yes we did leave. BUT, it's cos it was unplayable. I dont leave servers in a clan match EVER. Dont care how much we're gettin beaten, i stay and play. But last night my ping was 200 on ISDN, togo from 50 -> 200 on isdn is like goin from 200 -> 1000 on 56k.

Voice comms on the server where turned on, and UDX where using them (fair enough) but when it lags everyone and makes it unplayable (altho UDX say it was playable ?) then wots the point?

A) I dont pay £40 for ISDN + ISP for a 200 ping and to lag like fuck
B) I wasnt enjoying laggin around the place not bein able to do a thing (isnt this all about fun?)
C) Voice comms are wank ... WTF is up with RW / BC / GV ??

I'd like to appologise to [U-DX] for last night, they're nice guys, good clan etc (and our other 2 matches against them where great) but last night was too laggy, and when everyone in my clan is moaning at me to sort it out ... but the other clan is using the voice comms and cant / wont / dont want to turn 'em off ... wot am i to do?

As for the flaming, i didnt see any myself.

Hopefully all that makes sense, but i've just got home from work and im very very very tired and pissed off (dunno why :eek:/)

[-M8-]Carwash

O

old.Annihilation

hmmm. well. Really the server was V. laggy and for me been 56k :( had damn site more lag then carewash :(

But anyway the map was very laggy, just u-dx dealt with it slightly better :/

but can really go on that.....

I was really looking forward to this game cos last time we played u-dx was just started :/

and it would have been nice to see how much we have come on... altho both teams have changed alot since the ealier days :p

anyway im sure the piss up server, wont stop our next meeting at bwtfcl and im sure it will be a classic.

really was a shame tho :( (damn patches)

anyway Gl [-M8-] we look forward to our next match :)

O

old.Carwash

aye gl to u an all matey. no hard feelings :D

and our next match will be on a none laggy server on even terms :D

and it's Carwash ... not carewash :p

If there was any flamin anni mate, im sorry bout that. I didnt notice. And i always tell meh clan off for sayin owt like that in global talk : o/

O

old.Wriggly40

Unfortunately [CORE] will not top div 4.. group c... as they have left bwtfcl..

I predict =[UMM]= will top this group ;)

=[UMM]=Reaver

O

old.Carwash

havent CORE been put into Div3 Group D ?

as it says on the site ... they are also my clans 1st week match ... if not, then we dont have a match for week 1 ...

O

old.Annihilation

lol. sowwy carwash (wub wub)

well i didnt hear any flaming :)
only some moaning about champion dming :/

i tired to dm him but im not in his league yet :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom