AF buff broken? Or.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blood

Here is a line you should get used to (God knows hunters have): "its not a bug, its how we always intended for it to work"

so enjoy your days of having been overpowered, and welcome to the world of stealth-nerfs!

R

Ryo

If you are not content with your hunter dont try to compensate by defending bugs that affect other classes.
And no, my lifedrain didnt cap on yellow players before and I have never been able to oneshot (boltcasters oneshot other casters right now) or twoshot (tanks twoshot casters right now) *anyone* so to say "my overpowered days are over" is quite funny actually. Did you think we casters were so damn long-living before or whats your point....

By the way I agree hunters need help.

F

Freia

Originally posted by old.chesnor
lol @ Danyan and Freia. Do you really think Sanya is Mythics technical authority on daoc? Do you really think Sanya determines exactly which class needs nerfing/fixing?

jejejeje lol lol.

I used sanyas comment about the levels of her characters as an example.
and .... what Danyan said.

And Freia. To properly test any patch, you need characters of ALL levels, ALL classes doing ALL the kind of things people do in the game.

Sure, right. Mebbe i should just give you a couple of days to go get a clue about programming then you can come and take it back.

For your information, the majority of people logged on the EU servers at any one time are not level 50, and are not RvRing.....

zzzz, i said that non lvl 50s are pretty much okay (that was why sanya thought everything was ok, remember?) So they should put more emphasis on testing lvl 50 pure rvr all day long. Cause thats where ppl have reason to complain and THAT is where every single player will be stuck sooner or later.

Opening Gorre to the userbase as a means to test basically means you should get the spread of classes/levels to do an effective test.

opening gorre etc is pretty irrelevant. if bugs arnt in us they shouldnt be in eu. period. eu versioins should be exactly like us versions except that they are translated. to tranllate something (and especially to translate something into just 2 languages using more or less the same alphabet) you REALLY dont need to change much in the code and DEFINATELY not the armorfactor/absorbation code. but this has nothing to do with my first post.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Freia

Sure, right. Mebbe i should just give you a couple of days to go get a clue about programming then you can come and take it back.

Yeah because every good programmer knows that you only want to test a tiny tiny part of the system. Testing the whole thing would be stupid.
:rolleyes:

D

Dagalush

I will not take my RM to RvR before this issue is fixed, it's just too annoying getting insta killed by everyone. Spending most of my gametime on the telepad is not my idea of a fun time... If GOA decides that it is not a bug and they will not fix it, then I'll just cancel my account because then they are not a company I want to keep alive with my money.

F

Flimgoblin

strange how I can stay alive long enough to kill things with my level 40 wizard yet all these level 50s can't fight in these conditions?

very strange... not like you lose anything when you die in RvR either.

D

Danya

It's about expectations Fingoniel. I didn't notice it much in RvR because I expect to die in 3s. Level 50 casters expect to be able to take a few hits.

As for blood's comment of working as intended... we current have a spell that does pretty much nothing, if mythic intended that they could have called it "greater waste of power" or somesuch. :p

T

Tyka

Originally posted by old.willowywicca
fix it, fix it now! fix it for tyka!! :D

Please stop bumping this thread there is already another one muhaha :p

D

Danya

This thread predates yours by 5 days... so yours should be the one left to drop to the bottom Tyka. Guess if you actually paid attention to what others said instead of just mouthing off like a spoilt brat you'd know that. Now stop poking your nose into things "you dont know shit about" (to use your phrase :p).

D

Danya

<Throws Xorta onto a large bonfire>
Hmm yes, flames indeed. :D

D

Dagalush

Originally posted by Fingoniel
strange how I can stay alive long enough to kill things with my level 40 wizard yet all these level 50s can't fight in these conditions?

very strange... not like you lose anything when you die in RvR either.

HAHAHA ROFL OMFG... stfu kthx. HAHA... can't stop laughing at this dumbass. Now go ride a donkey, monkeyboy.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Danyan
It's about expectations Fingoniel. I didn't notice it much in RvR because I expect to die in 3s. Level 50 casters expect to be able to take a few hits.

I guess so :) people grumble about doing 20 less damage than they want to because they expect to hit harder etc. too.

Mountains, molehills.

In RvR casters die in 3 hits, now they're dying in 1-2... it's a problem, it's not the end of the world. Personally I hope they fix it pretty soon.

It's more annoying in PvE - normally you have a chance to taunt a monster off of a caster before they die... at the moment it's pretty damned hard.

T

Tyka

Danyan i dont care, until they have fixed it or i get a answer i will still go on, and you can go on bitching as the idiot you are. ill say it again, stop putting your nose into everywhere it only makes you look like a jackass.

D

Danya

I'm not the one who leapt into this thread after 60+ posts with pointless spam... So I don't really see how I'm poking my nose in. You on the other hand... :m00:

T

Tyka

I said something constructive and you started to whine about i should post on other thread, god damn idiot read what you just wrote. I want the af buffs fixed, maybe when u get to real rvr you know how things really are. So far ppl that been nagging about others posting good things are the ones who dont know shit about it = you, nosy boy, get lost.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Dagalush

HAHAHA ROFL OMFG... stfu kthx. HAHA... can't stop laughing at this dumbass. Now go ride a donkey, monkeyboy.

I do believe this lad needs some Forumite (tm) education.

cluepon.jpg

D

Dagalush

I see this problem as big as when there was problem for people to renew their account. This calls for compensation, as it's no use trying to play with your char under these conditions. GIVE ME ITAMZ OR GOLD OR FREE MONTH PLZ KTHX.

D

Dagalush

Find it very laughable how many melee'r can't see any problem, this only shows that most people playing tanks have a nerfed IQ irl. "Me hit caster very hard now, it very good. No problem, don't fix... I think fun to hit caster 1 time deeead. *drool on his shirt*"...

D

Danya

Originally posted by Tyka
I said something constructive and you started to whine about i should post on other thread, god damn idiot read what you just wrote. I want the af buffs fixed, maybe when u get to real rvr you know how things really are. So far ppl that been nagging about others posting good things are the ones who dont know shit about it = you, nosy boy, get lost.
"Please stop bumping this thread there is already another one muhaha :p"

Yes very constructive... :m00:

T

Tyka

Dagalush mate i agree with you, keep these posts bumped til the employees from goa say something good about this, because at this current state its no use for us magicians to even login.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Danyan

"Please stop bumping this thread there is already another one muhaha :p"

Yes very constructive... :m00:

Just what i expected, you read something in middle of thread and you post what u think of it, try reading the whole thread next time before posting, miserable kid.

F

Flimgoblin

This isn't the VN boards you know...
not that bumping a topic repeatedly will get any response other than a lock there...

D

Danya

As for nosiness...
My first post on this topic: 11-11-02 01:22
You started your whine thread at: 12-11-02 07:25
So stop poking your nose in.

D

Danya

Just what i expected, you read something in middle of thread and you post what u think of it, try reading the whole thread next time before posting, miserable kid.
I did, that is your first post in the thread. Please show me the reasonable and constructive post you made earlier in this thread...

T

Tyka

Hey i referred to my other thread, and from what i seen you post in other threads wich you had absolutely nothing to do with, you always put yourself in other peoples business, if you think this is a lame thread stop arguing, or post it to a mod. Hope that clarifies who is the nosy one

D

Danya

In what way do I have nothing to do with this? I play a caster, I am affected by the bug. I have just as much to do with this as you.

T

Tyka

Then at least stand on my side, does it really bother you that i started another thread with more information that i doubt kemor knew about? If so, send a pm to one of the mods and they will help you. All you done so far is trying to push me down with your bullshit wich got nothing to do with the original matter, show some respect and dont put yourself into others people business.

And if you really would experience what most high level casters would've this past week, you wouldnt be acting like you are right now.

D

Danya

Then at least stand on my side, does it really bother you that i started another thread with more information that i doubt kemor knew about? If so, send a pm to one of the mods and they will help you. All you done so far is trying to push me down with your bullshit wich got nothing to do with the original matter, show some respect and dont put yourself into others people business.

And if you really would experience what most high level casters would've this past week, you wouldnt be acting like you are right now.
Well I have a level 42 caster, that's fairly high level in my mind, depends what you call high level I suppose. I've been 3 shotted by yellow mobs a number of times. Reds kill me in a couple of hits. 2 zerkers ran up to me and I didn't have time to see them draw their weapons, they just reached me and I was dead. To an extent I put it down to being not yet level 50 and in epic armour. At least the RvR deaths. I find the xp deaths more annoying, and yes I would like to see this fixed asap. But screaming at goa and throwing a tantrum is not the way to do it. Kemor has stated that they are investigating, and unlike some, I appreciate that fixes don't happen on the instant. It takes time to get a fix implemented into the code (even if you know what's wrong). And even more so if the system being fixed is a large multi-player game server.

As for the other thread and pming a mod... I did, as you have no doubt noticed. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom