Sex Advice required!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Are you wanking or getting some? My mate kept moaning how he couldnt spill his beans while he was fucking some troll-look-a-like, now he's upgraded to a little hottie he keeps moaning about he cums in seconds :p
He needs to use the tried and tested "Can I name every player on the team I support?"

2 problems sometimes come from this though

1. After a couple of weeks of of running through the names you get too quick at doing it

2. Before that happens though you run into some tough questions. Assuming everyone is healthy am I starting Valencia or Nani on the right? Do Anderson or Cleverly get a look in? Rooney as a false 9 or a full forward?

And then you realize you are having a full thinking session about men while having sex :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't know. If I was thinking about Liverpool I may miss the open goal and go in off the post instead ;)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Remove rib, apply lips to bellend, then remove. Repeat until desired affect is acheived.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'm going to see my doc next week. I'm going to tell him I've lost my mojo :(

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
In all seriousness, it could all be in the mind.

Every time you're about to pain(t) the ceiling, you're worrying about not painting the ceiling, so you mentally block it.

Or something.

Edited by Deebs: To fix Big G's typo :p

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
The single most impressive thing about this thread is that it made it a whole page before it got derailed.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I was googling for "Kemper Fi" for more pics of that hot girl in the R2D2 outfit and came across this image of Deebs And TedTheDog from oldé Barrysworld days.

Lon+John+Kemper+Nick+DiGiuseppe+001.jpg

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I was googling for "Kemper Fi" for more pics of that hot girl in the R2D2 outfit and came across this image of Deebs And TedTheDog from oldé Barrysworld days.

Lon+John+Kemper+Nick+DiGiuseppe+001.jpg
Wow, I thought I kept that secret. Obviously that was taken a few years ago before Ted got fatthecunt and I gained weight. Love it. Unfortunately I think someone has airbrushed my cock out of the pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom