Adios, chumps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
a custom title is worth useful posts "sometimes".. uh.. really earnt it.

now now sissyfoo wont want anyone thinking you are tough would we :(

yes, because not being interested in your opinion makes me reeeeeally hardcore. :rolleyes:

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
I was using 20% as a rough estimate. Very rough.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Not rough enough. I'd say I made about 17 useful posts in my entire BW history. :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]I paid the 10 quid just because I think the peoples behind this forum are great, and without them we wouldn't have a forum any more. It costs hundreds to host all this bandwidth, buy the license etc, so a tenner is nothing really when you look at the commitment they've made.[/QUOTE]
Well said Shy!
As for you lot crying about your post counts and titles. Grow the fuck up. That or leave, forum is better off without childish mongs like you lot anyway.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Well said Shy!
As for you lot crying about your post counts and titles. Grow the fuck up. That or leave, forum is better off without childish mongs like you lot anyway.
I have a better idea. How about you go somewhere else, and preach to other people who actually care about your opinion?

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Coim said:
I have a better idea. How about you go somewhere else, and preach to other people who actually care about your opinion?
you tried to accomplish what with that post?

proving his point?

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
imo his opinion counts for a lot more than yours coim

+ what katt said cause he rocks.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
imo his opinion counts for a lot more than yours coim

+ what katt said cause he rocks.
I don't quite see how. He posts on a forum. I post on a forum. I'm just not seeing the difference.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
really have to admire coims attempt at distinguishing two different people :)

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
And haha, k9 acting like I do great wrongs. Fucking hell, on the old forums, all you ever did was bitch, whine, insult people, and annoy them. I only ever saw negative posts from you, why do you think you were banned?

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
You should have been banned long before that tbh for your general attitude towards other people on the forums. Oh well.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Coim said:
You should have been banned long before that tbh for your general attitude towards other people on the forums. Oh well.
and they could all join you in a happy circlejerk of spam?

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
there were people worse than me left unbanned, or taking 1 week bans and warnings.

doesnt matter, im allowed here and im ok here, etc.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
That's my point; 'forum is better off without childish mongs like you lot anyway' - hilarious considering the amount of absoloute trash and drivel posted in Excal RvR. But no, we whine once about something that might matter to us, and it's all 'childish mongs', and imo, using mong in a sentence makes you more childish than us.

I still don't quite see how the mods manage to almost completely overlook the RvR section, and then if they do go in there, instead of locking the utterly pointless threads, they move them here. Stupid, absoloutely stupid.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
You cry like spoilt children, you don't deserve custom titles at all. All this talk of earning - if wasting huge amounts of bandwidth and storage space with meaningless drivel is what you need to earn a custom title then you'd have then, luckily here it isn't.
As for Excal RvR being full of shit - yes it is, that doesn't make your shit smell any sweeter though. You talk like excal OT was better than the RvR forum, cut from the same cloth IMO.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
You cry like spoilt children, you don't deserve custom titles at all. All this talk of earning - if wasting huge amounts of bandwidth and storage space with meaningless drivel is what you need to earn a custom title then you'd have then, luckily here it isn't.
As for Excal RvR being full of shit - yes it is, that doesn't make your shit smell any sweeter though. You talk like excal OT was better than the RvR forum, cut from the same cloth IMO.
Haha. Excal OT never has and never will be anywhere near as bad as the RvR forum. At least we don't post QQ at every fucking oppurtunity. The only posts worth having in there are high RR dings (8+ tbh), and information to do with RvR expansions, RvR TL reports, etc. Everything else should be deleted on sight. You're entitled to your own opinion but don't start judging people just 'cause we give a shit about something that you, obviously, don't.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
How is posting meaningless spam threads just to boost your postcount any better than someone on the RvR forum posting QQ?

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe you define 'meaningless spam threads' differently to me. I don't start or post in a thread just to boost my post count, I do it because I enjoy talking to the other people on these forums. If you actually read some threads and didn't just jump on the 'Excal OT is teh full of pointless shit' bandwagon, maybe you'd realise that most of the time (yes, I admit it, there are pointless spam threads!!11) threads in this section of the forums actually have a topic / purpose.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, with comments like "<points to title> Who r0x? I r0x" you obviously care nothing for your post count and are just talking to people. :p
As for posts here having a purpose, uh huh, so far this forum seems mainly filled with people crying about their postcounts and/or custom titles.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Yeah, with comments like "<points to title> Who r0x? I r0x" you obviously care nothing for your post count and are just talking to people. :p
As for posts here having a purpose, uh huh, so far this forum seems mainly filled with people crying about their postcounts and/or custom titles.
I'm sorry, next time I'll make sure to include sarcasm tags round my posts.

And you cannot base your judgement of these forums on the first day they're opened, in case you hadn't noticed there's spam threads everywhere, most of them about post count / title. Try looking at the old Excal OT...

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
you may care about talking to people here coim but your main agenda is post count and thats obvious to all

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
old ext ot was full of shit spam from you too coim, there is no justifying your posts because its all for post count

time to sleep.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
you may care about talking to people here coim but your main agenda is post count and thats obvious to all
Obviously, because even though they've stopped post counts, I still seem to be here.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
old ext ot was full of shit spam from you too coim, there is no justifying your posts because its all for post count

time to sleep.
Like I said, perhaps your definition of shit spam is different to mine.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Plenty of whining about threadcounts, banning, the mods etc. on the old one's much like here.
Besides which, the original point was about custom titles, not about Excal OT or Excal RvR being full of crap.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Nevermind, I'll argue tommorow when I'm less tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread